United States Corrupt Twattery

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, he pulled that a couple of weeks ago. Its pretty obvious now something has gone on, what that something is though we can only wait and see.

It'll come out eventually and they know it - the net is closing in.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Trump says other countries cheered when the US signed up to the Paris deal because it put the US at such a "disadvantage".

"They went wild. They were so happy."

"We don't want other countries" laughing at us, he adds.

Surely then you should step down as president then DDT.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Elon knows the Paris party is a joke, he just entered politics, where perception is everything, better to gain the high ground and let the farce continue.
The Paris agreement like all the jollies before, look great on paper, but there is no enforcement and every country makes all the right noises...till the next get together, where they promise to do something this time.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Elon knows the Paris party is a joke, he just entered politics, where perception is everything, better to gain the high ground and let the farce continue.
The Paris agreement like all the jollies before, look great on paper, but there is no enforcement and every country makes all the right noises...till the next get together, where they promise to do something this time.

Ratifying Paris is still a shitload better than not ratifying to "protect American jobs" that don't exist. Even Exxon were telling Trump to ratify. Trump won't be happy until he's brought back the cotton gin and child chimney sweeps.

Job

Well Exxon is just doing PR.
Ratify it...waste if time.
Dont ratify...look good on saving money you werent going to spend anyway.
The entire climate change world initiative is an exercise in looking active while doing nothing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't worry overly much, they will join back up in 4 years. It just means the rest of the world make a start.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well Exxon is just doing PR.
Ratify it...waste if time.
Dont ratify...look good on saving money you werent going to spend anyway.
The entire climate change world initiative is an exercise in looking active while doing nothing.

No, its about Exxon making money. Its about setting conditions to allow for change. But most importantly, just like with the German stuff, it shows that shit-hot-biznezman Donald Trump has no fucking clue about what actually makes money. But we already knew that.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, its about Exxon making money. Its about setting conditions to allow for change. But most importantly, just like with the German stuff, it shows that shit-hot-biznezman Donald Trump has no fucking clue about what actually makes money. But we already knew that.
Laundering rubles makes money.

Job

Getting governments to give you billions to tick climate boxes makes a lot of money to.
The entire event is literally the same as buying pardons of the pope in the middle ages.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Getting governments to give you billions to tick climate boxes makes a lot of money to.
The entire event is literally the same as buying pardons of the pope in the middle ages.

a lot of money to what? also, you don't seem to know what literally means.

Job

I used it informally.
The 'you know what I mean' for grammar nazis

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
add to that that he literally doesn't know what the term "literally" means and we have a winner!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its great that people can literally use literally whenever they like. REALLY GREAT.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trump may have a high IQ but he's woefully poorly educated.

Job

More street wise tbh, he knows how to bullshit his way through.

Job

I was talking about his day to day knowledge, not IQ tests, which are easy to pass if you practice, they are just cryptic crosswords tbh.

Job

The modern connected world is going to push us towards leaders that simply want to be liked by everyone, then they wont bother digging up dirt on them.
Whatever you think of Trump, he faces daily investigations by everyone with a mouse and a grudge.
It doesn't make for stable leadership, Corbyns suffering the same fate.
Tbh everyones going to end up in the same boat...that teacher finally had ti resign for putting a fully clothed sexy pose on facebook.
Trial by outrage at every turn.
Though kids cancer money is a cracker.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He faces daily investigations because he is shady as fuck and has been for decades.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Don't worry, when he actively tries to obstruct justice by asking various senior officials to speak to the FBI director and end an investigation into possible Trump ties with Russia, he's just "shooting from the hip".

I mean, Nixon was guilty of obstructing justice. If it's good enough for Nixon, it's good enough for Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom