United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Latest great quote from Trumpland

"Tax returns show no income sources from Russia whatsoever... with a few exceptions"
From his Russian law firm :/

Anyway, none of it would be directly from Russian companies. That's not how Money Laundering works. There's a big thread in Twitter at the moment about how the 19.5% stake in Rosneft has flown through layers of shell/shelf Limited Liability Companies and similar ending with Trump associates who then pay him. With all the usual tricks along the way like defaulted loans and bridging loans from Russian banks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I still don't know what's more worrying

That he actually IS president of the United States

OR

That the cheeto-faced shit gibbon hasn't been impeached yet
The latter definately. When Nixon was trying to cover his tracks several principled Republicans and Public Servants resigned rather than compromise their principles. No sign of this now despite Trump's actions being even worse and his unsuitability for office being much greater.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The latter definately. When Nixon was trying to cover his tracks several principled Republicans and Public Servants resigned rather than compromise their principles. No sign of this now despite Trump's actions being even worse and his unsuitability for office being much greater.

Not only that - he has been diagnosed by 2 reputable shrinks as being mentally ill, mentally ill with his fingers on nuke buttons.

If nothing major happens before he finally does get kicked out I'll be surprised.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Anyone who diagnoses a mental illness over the TV and press is not a reputable doctor.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hate to say it but i agree with job, these things should not be diagnosed over tv, since its been shown it cannot be done accurately

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone who diagnoses a mental illness over the TV and press is not a reputable doctor.

Normally I'd agree but given they were both from Harvard you can't exactly dispute it... unless you're willing to say Harvard isn't a reputable source?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It doesn't really matter where they were educated. No real doctor will just come out and say stuff like that, it goes against pretty much all the ethics in medicine.

Edit, not that they are wrong, he is quite clearly barking mad.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Normally I'd agree but given they were both from Harvard you can't exactly dispute it... unless you're willing to say Harvard isn't a reputable source?

They've produced such geniuses like George "Dubya" Bush too, he also went to Yale...

Judge the person not their uni (especially in a pay to win system like US)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
You don't need a shrink to tell you that he has some kind of SEVERE mental illness.

It's obvious to us all that the guy is a at the very least... a reality denying narcicst.

I really hope he gets some professional help to deal with that... but in the meantime...

He is demonstrably NOT fit to be in the position of power he currently sits in.

Job

There seems to be an amazing lack of outrage in the real world at these alleged links.
Back in the day he wold be dead in the water, now most people are like meh.

Job

Well except this

39lLRuR.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There seems to be an amazing lack of outrage in the real world at these alleged links.
Back in the day he wold be dead in the water, now most people are like meh.

Saturation. There comes a point where it is no longer surprising or outrageous. Like that weird uncle that tells the racist jokes at parties, there isn't a great deal you can do about it so you have to make the best of it but one day people will stop remembering to invite him.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Saturation. There comes a point where it is no longer surprising or outrageous. Like that weird uncle that tells the racist jokes at parties, there isn't a great deal you can do about it so you have to make the best of it but one day people will stop remembering to invite him.

Or he'll retire from public life and become a national treasure.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair - the President of the USA can share whatever the fuck he likes with Russia. He's the President. It's only classified until the second he decides it isn't...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Legally, yes. Politically, no. Would you share information gained from critically-important sources with a man who you don't trust?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
There'll be no more sharing with the intelligence service that gave that intel and if Russia joins the dots there may be a mole that spent years infiltrating ISIS who's just been beheaded.

Job

Even I think he is getting very close to being kicked out, I think hes lost interest in the whole thing and most people wouldnt give a fuck now anyway.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even I think he is getting very close to being kicked out, I think hes lost interest in the whole thing and most people wouldnt give a fuck now anyway.
You mean you've lost interest, because deep down even you can see he's incompetent, and you wouldn't give a fuck if he went, right?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's all starting to fall apart around him.

The trouble with deluded narcissists is they just cannot recognise when they are wrong and/or incompetent.

I think his days are pretty much numbered now, I don't think even the republicans think he is worth having just to push their horrible agenda through.

But, if he goes, doesn't that mean Pence gets the gig? Basically a bigoted yes man.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
It's all starting to fall apart around him.

The trouble with deluded narcissists is they just cannot recognise when they are wrong and/or incompetent.

I think his days are pretty much numbered now, I don't think even the republicans think he is worth having just to push their horrible agenda through.

But, if he goes, doesn't that mean Pence gets the gig? Basically a bigoted yes man.

Dunning-Kreugar syndrome

Embattle

FH is my second home
The Duck hasn't changed, he was a moron before he was president and he still is one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom