Football Transfer Thread!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And you support Liverpool because you are clearly a born and bred scouser..... I'm also sure you've expressed hate of Utd on here.

Anyway, you don't need a reason to hate Liverpool, fucking scouse scum.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
everyone hates liverpool, everyone hates manchester united. their fans are glory hunters, we all know this, let's move on.

soze

I am a FH squatter
A lot of European fans hate Liverpool because before Heysel they used to go around like a group of chavs causing trouble and robbing places. Most English because of Heysel and the fact we missed out on Europe because of it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sorry, I'm not from England! My bad for DISLIKING Liverpool, as I said! Never said hate...

You keep saying you're a Liverpool fan, and that's fair enough to me, but I cheer for on for Utd. Never liked Liverpool and it's mostly their players/Rafa that I really dislike. Can't say anything about people from Liverpool as I've probably never met one

Lethul

FH is my second home
And you support Liverpool because you are clearly a born and bred scouser..... I'm also sure you've expressed hate of Utd on here.

Anyway, you don't need a reason to hate Liverpool, fucking scouse scum.

Haha yes! And did I say my cause of supporting Liverpool was anything other than that?
I don't hate united (with that said I certainly don't like them either!). I don't think I've ever written so either? maybe I have, then I'm a hypocrite :p (you are welcome to search through my posts but I've been known to be a hypocrite before so wouldn't bother me).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sorry, I'm not from England! My bad for DISLIKING Liverpool, as I said! Never said hate...

You keep saying you're a Liverpool fan, and that's fair enough to me, but I cheer for on for Utd. Never liked Liverpool and it's mostly their players/Rafa that I really dislike. Can't say anything about people from Liverpool as I've probably never met one

Haha, sorry. I really read your post as "hate liverpool". Are you sure you didn't edit it? :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
This will be his only real shot this season imo, United still aren't sure he is the long term replacement and he really needs to make the most of the half dozen games he will get.

Seems the problems more serious than first thought.

2dind5d.jpg

:D:D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Stands firmly in front of your face... ><

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I hate liverpool but that is because I'm an AC milan fan.. fuck that CL final :(

gohan

FH is my second home
Well that's hardly likely to improve his opinion of scousers is it?

Also, it's completed: BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | L | Liverpool | Alonso completes £30m Real move - aside from Gerrard/ Torres I felt Alonso was at the heart of everything good about liverpool last season, do not think you will be anywhere near as good without him.

depends who he spends the 30 mill on, if we dont get a massive name signing i think were looking at CL qualifying as leauge ambition again :<

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Agree dealed with Aquilani, i don't really rate him and he breaks a lot. Maybe Lucas will get to play more :p

Huntelaar gone to Milan, so much for Arsenal attempts (and Tottenham but that'd never happen imo)

And Drogba has just signed a 2 year deal. I expect he might move back to France at the end of it.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's not his fault that Newcastle fans are retarded geordies.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Delph for 8m? Fucking retarded price

Alonso gone, can't say i'm upset to see Liverpool get weakened as no doubt Rafa will be shit at transfers again and fail to replace him.

Battle between City/Arse/Pool for 3-5 imo!

To be honest everyone thought the same when they got Young for 11m, now it looks like a bargin.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
£20 mill for Aquilani? ouch.

still transfer fees at the moment are all over the place so nothing should surprise me really

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe yeah 12m for darren bent what the hell is all that about thought it was insanity when he went for 18 million (and more than Henry at the time) but to keep getting sold for money like that is insanity :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's Spurs being tight arse's again. They gypped (almost said jewed then, oh the humour!) Pompey out of Crouch for £9million - £3million less than Sunderland offered for him, and then sell a player they consider worse for more. Levy is a ****, but Pompey and Sunderland are stupid for caving to his demands.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bassong is having a medical at spurs. Do they really need yet another average defender?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tomas Rosicky out for six weeks | The Sun |Sport|Football

ARSENAL fear injury-hit Tomas Rosicky will miss the first six weeks of the season.
The Czech midfielder is only just back after a nightmare 18 months on the sidelines.

But Rosicky, 28, strained a hamstring in training yesterday and has been told he will be out of action until mid September.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If that is true which im not sure about as they said the same about Eduardo a day before he played then im not that worried its one area we have a bit of cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom