Football Transfer Thread!

gohan

FH is my second home
How can Arsenal justify those prices with a large stadium and small squad? :eek:

im suprised how cheap some of those are, they must be the shit seats or somthing, cos chelsea is £45 a game for home prem matches £45 x 19 = 855 and thier season ticket is moreorless half of that

#edit, just read based on cheapest sesaon ticket xD

burnley free tho is an odd one, youd think a small club would want to cash in on prem status

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i think the chairman promised free season tickets to people who had them in the championship if they got promoted

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah classy move by the chairman there, reward the fans for their support.

Are those figures confirmed? The Arse price looks very wrong compared to the others.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
For comparison, a season ticket at Harriers (conference side) is £242 for terraces, £302 to sit, that's for 23 league games.

I think the Arsenal one includes 6 cup ties or something, and they've missed out the fact that if you get a Manchester United one you HAVE to buy all the cup tickets too :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
That arsenal one is wrong locals can get a sub £500 season ticket and as has been said you get 5 cup games which if you use them for CL is worth £250 - £300 the number of vouchers and the rules do sometimes change.

gohan

FH is my second home
That arsenal one is wrong locals can get a sub £500 season ticket and as has been said you get 5 cup games which if you use them for CL is worth £250 - £300 the number of vouchers and the rules do sometimes change.

wow thats overpirced, chelsea CL ticket is only £20 compared to £45 for prem

so my mate who goes quite alot mainly goes CL cos genrally better games and cheaper

soze

I am a FH squatter
wow thats overpirced, chelsea CL ticket is only £20 compared to £45 for prem

so my mate who goes quite alot mainly goes CL cos genrally better games and cheaper

I think must charge full price for CL games you might not because you were having trouble selling tickets that one game you had 20k. Arsenal seem of do 3 stage pricing if they do not sell out at full price they drop and then can drop again to £10 but thats only really Carling Cup Games.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Zirkov best Russian not a chance if Arshavin keeps it up.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Why could he not leave and keep his mouth shut. But for the vice captain to say we lack leadership is stupid seeing as it was our defense where he played that looked most lost :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Re-read what he is really saying. Lack of leadership in the squad, because the squad was too young and inexperienced. Criticism of Wenger's spending and selling policy. Everything your average Arse fan moans about daily. He's obviously been frustrated in previous seasons, better he is honest about why he left than lie.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Darren Bent seems like he will sign for SAFC tommorow, rumours of Bentley and Dawson to follow. I think if we can get those boys in alongside the 3 already bought Sunderland will have a much better season ahead

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Villa beat Juventus in the final of the Peace Cup. Very exciting end to end game ended 0-0 after extra time (in pre-season o_O) and we bested them on penalties. Del Pierro could have won it for them with the last of the regulation penalties but he rolled the worst penalty you will ever see into our keeper who had stayed on his spot. Look out for replays if you can.

Four of our six penalties were taken by our reserve kids, we sure have some exciting players coming through. Now lets help them out Martin and get some first teamers signed up eh!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Van De Vaart available for £8m apparently. For a player that has alot of untapped potential that could be a very good deal for whichever club decides to make a move on him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Van De Vaart available for £8m apparently. For a player that has alot of untapped potential that could be a very good deal for whichever club decides to make a move on him.

Thats a steal.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Other reports saying he is available for £12.5m and Schneijder, or however it is spelled, for a similar fee. We're being linked strongly in the Birmingham press but I can't see them heading out of the CL, much more likely to move to Germany or Italy I would think.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I can see VDV going back to where he came from, if they able to get him for the same price they sold him for.

Guess the only thing be his wages, as no doubt they got a huge boost on the move to madrid

Marc

FH is my second home
according to Marca, liverpool has signed Albert Aquialani

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Just been reading about this on the net. Looks as if Leeds disliked the way Man City and Spurs went about their business announcing their interest in the newspapers. Mind you Grayson used to play for Villa and played for MON at Leicester so he maybe pre-disposed to us.

Don't think the lad is worth all that money but he sure has some skills. Hope he develops them and doesn't turn out to be the next Jeffers.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Looks like its Alonso out Aquilani in. Wouldn't bother me that much if it wasn't for Aquilanis injury record :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just been reading about this on the net. Looks as if Leeds disliked the way Man City and Spurs went about their business announcing their interest in the newspapers. Mind you Grayson used to play for Villa and played for MON at Leicester so he maybe pre-disposed to us.

Don't think the lad is worth all that money but he sure has some skills. Hope he develops them and doesn't turn out to be the next Jeffers.

football leagues young player of the season, certainly got the talent. It's whether or not he can continue to develop that and be useful in the pl.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
from the beeb

2326 BST: The Swiss Football Federation claims international defender Philippe Senderos has agreed a move from Arsenal to Everton in order to improve his chances of playing for the national side. (Press Association)

Opening the door for lescott to go?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
from the beeb

2326 BST: The Swiss Football Federation claims international defender Philippe Senderos has agreed a move from Arsenal to Everton in order to improve his chances of playing for the national side. (Press Association)

Opening the door for lescott to go?

i seriously hope that doesnt got ahead, senderos is just a poor player imo, looses concentration far to many times from when ive seen him play.

Everz

FH is my second home
Go on Lescott.. leave that pos side and join city.

Preferably for £30-40mil.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
BRAKING NEWS: CorNozK byus Varn der vaarT: Personal shoo shoper

"£8 mil was a bargin!" - Robby Willai ms

"FUCK!" - Pricne Charles

"Konachi wai!?" - Chinese PES producer

My shoos are shien

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
i seriously hope that doesnt got ahead, senderos is just a poor player imo, looses concentration far to many times from when ive seen him play.

Exactly the reasons I'd love him to go ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am not fan of Senderos but with new guy having a sligh knock and Gallas seemed to be limping off at half time Sunday Arsenal are not far away from Silvestre and Song at the back. If Senderos goes we need to replace him.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
I am not fan of Senderos but with new guy having a sligh knock and Gallas seemed to be limping off at half time Sunday Arsenal are not far away from Silvestre and Song at the back. If Senderos goes we need to replace him.

in that case keep him, im sure ill live if you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom