Football Transfer Thread!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
According to reports in Spain Villa have put in a bid for Sneidjer. InterMilan had lodged a loan bid but it has been rejected as Real Madrid wish to sell. I can't imagine he'd come to us, but you'll forgive me if I dream a little bit...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also Hunteelar is on his way to AC Milan for £12million.

Marc

FH is my second home
According to reports in Spain Villa have put in a bid for Sneidjer. InterMilan had lodged a loan bid but it has been rejected as Real Madrid wish to sell. I can't imagine he'd come to us, but you'll forgive me if I dream a little bit...

Why wouldnt he? If the money is right im sure he would. Footballers know who good managers are and im sure he wouldnt mind working with MON

And clubs these days, wont lodge a bid, unless some contact has been made with the players agent as to if said player would be interested

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fulhams Europa League adventure has started and is on itv4 now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Does not seem that Wenger agrees with the majority who think we need a new CM. Also not to sure I'm happy with the waiting for the last minute either.

Wenger said:
However when asked about the much-rumoured re-signing of his former captain, Wenger replied: "Not at the moment, no.”

He went on: "We can still make do with one or two players more.

"One could be in the defensive areas, and one in the attacking areas.

"We make a few enquires for players, but we are nowhere near to signing anybody at the moment.

"Usually the transfer market only speeds up from August 26 up to midnight on August 31 – and especially in the last two hours."

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Don't worry the FA will give you a good 2-3 days extra to sort things out, like usual ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Whereas if they just scrapped the transfer window there would be no controversy over transfer timings, clubs would not be able to hold other clubs to ransom over prices as the clock ticks down, and lower division clubs could sell when they needed to and not be at the mercy of premier league clubs dictating prices for a sale in the window.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
As I recall the transfer window was brought in as the big clubs were able to make eyes at smaller clubs players during the season and buy them up, thus disrupting the smaller clubs season. Which would still be a valid reason for keeping a window.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah imagine Saturday Fulham beat Man City with Andy Johnson scoring a hatrick on Monday its anounced City have signed Johnson :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As I recall the transfer window was brought in as the big clubs were able to make eyes at smaller clubs players during the season and buy them up, thus disrupting the smaller clubs season. Which would still be a valid reason for keeping a window.

Nope it was bought in by FIFA to match transfer windows across the continents.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
With Tony Mowbray in charge I'll be surprised if Celtic offer any sort of challenge whatsoever.

Everz

FH is my second home
With Tony Mowbray in charge I'll be surprised if Celtic offer any sort of challenge whatsoever.

Agreed.. overated manager who has one style of football and no plan B.. suited the sh1t tbh.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Also Hunteelar is on his way to AC Milan for £12million.

such a steal.. now if we can get boriello back into shape and ronaldinho they might actually have a chance to score more than once in a game..

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would not write Celtic off they have a lot to prove and much more to lose than Arsenal with the money problems up in scottish football. I do not see it being easy.

Marc

FH is my second home
such a steal.. now if we can get boriello back into shape and ronaldinho they might actually have a chance to score more than once in a game..

If you mean Ronaldinho back into shape, not a chance. It was well known at the nou camp that the guy is pretty much finished as a top tier player, which is evident at the way he finished the season as a subsitute for the last 8 games or so at Milan.

You can have all the talent in the world, but if you dont have the attitude, you wont last long. He was given warning after warning from barcelona about falling out of Nightclubs drunk, during the week and his junk food diet, but still couldnt sort himself out. They even tried flying his son out regularly so he could see him, after he claimed it was him missing his son that made him get drunk. This didnt work either.

By the time of his sale, he had pretty much burnt all his bridges at Barcelona. Even his team mates had turned against him, including the guy who idolised him, Lionel Messi.

Barcelona is a club built on work ethic. If you dont have it. You are gone

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I agree that he ruined his carreer at barcelona. but if there was one club who can get a player back on track it is milan tbh. Ronnie was playing great until he had injuries in the first part of the season. and yea he was terrible after the winter. But he will be alot more important now.. so I have my fingers crossed.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
he looked good in the pre season games i saw him play

Marc

FH is my second home
I agree that he ruined his carreer at barcelona. but if there was one club who can get a player back on track it is milan tbh. Ronnie was playing great until he had injuries in the first part of the season. and yea he was terrible after the winter. But he will be alot more important now.. so I have my fingers crossed.

Are you sure they were injuries? Many a time Ronaldinho had a "minor injury", like a knock, when in fact, he had missed training, due to being hungover, or was just unfit because he had been stuffing his face with pizza and burgers all week. The guy is a grade A cock. Milan give him a chance to resurrect his career and what does he do? Tells his agent to find him a bigger club. What?? Bigger than Milan? That leaves like Barca, Madrid and Man United. Clubs that wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

Meh. Time will tell if he can have a better season this year. The cynic in me, tells me he will be a bit part player again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The points fines seem to get ever more retarded each time.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Are you sure they were injuries? Many a time Ronaldinho had a "minor injury", like a knock, when in fact, he had missed training, due to being hungover, or was just unfit because he had been stuffing his face with pizza and burgers all week. The guy is a grade A cock. Milan give him a chance to resurrect his career and what does he do? Tells his agent to find him a bigger club. What?? Bigger than Milan? That leaves like Barca, Madrid and Man United. Clubs that wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

Meh. Time will tell if he can have a better season this year. The cynic in me, tells me he will be a bit part player again.

Well I have no way of knowing that he was injured or not. but neither do you. I still believe that he can give some consistent performances but as you said. Time will tell.

where did you read that 'dinho wanted to leave milan?

Marc

FH is my second home
Well I have no way of knowing that he was injured or not. but neither do you. I still believe that he can give some consistent performances but as you said. Time will tell.

where did you read that 'dinho wanted to leave milan?

You are right. I dont. But I do know for sure, 100%, that he has a history of supposed injuries, that were nothing of the sort. It was just what the media were told, to cover up his antics that forced him to be dropped. Im not saying this is the case now, I guess im saying it wouldnt surprise me if it was, thats all.

It was a few months ago he instructed his agent. Told him to find a bigger club. Im pretty sure it made the papers and news sites.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The fact it's a world cup year might sort him out, if that doesn't then nothing will tbh.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I wouldn't bank on him to be a first choice player. He's not as good in right-back as Bosingwa for providing width and adding to the attacking plays, and he's probably 3rd/4th choice CB behind JT/Ricky/Alex.

Personally i'd like to see him play more as he's young and clearly gifted, but the pairing of JT and Ricky when it's on song is almost inpenetrable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom