Football Transfer Thread!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's a disgrace typical FA jumping through hoops for London clubs. Redknapp is a cheating dodgy bastard. The way this has happened suggest that it's actually the club that serves the ban and not the player. Fcuking monkeys

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Complete pisstake, they should be fined for trying to bypass the rules.

Calaen

I agree, season has not started yet and already FA are making themselves look like tools.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did not think the FA had commented on this yet i though Spurs would talk shit the FA would say bollocks. If it is left at this that is a piss take.

Corran

Part of the furniture
that is bollocks if it is allowed.... surely the rule has to state that they are banned for games they are eligable to play in!? If he wasnt eligable to play for newcastle due to not being registered player for them then how can they declare the ban has been served.

If the FA allow this then they are going to start the season digging themself a really deep hole, Foy made it bad enough on Sunday and this will just make it worse

Ormorof

FH is my second home
thats stupid, i thought it would have applied for "all domestic competitions" like normal o_O

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The FA won't stand for that surely.

I had to smile though. When we were briefly linked with Bassong a number of Villa fans posted they didn't want him because he 'strolled around the pitch at Villa Park not looking bothered when they got relegated'. Then another of other posters *cough cough* pointed out he had been banned and didn't play :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is a load of balls if he signed for Spuds before Newcastles first game then the ban should still stand. If he signed after the game then theres no problem.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
You reckon Delph will play much for you?

He looked great against Fiorentina in our friendly at the weekend. Some dynamic running, excellent passing with good ball retention skills, he looked the business.

I'd guess that MON will stick with Petrov and <whoever he decides to sign to replace Barry> but he will get regular playing time as a sub or in one of the wide positions, as he is already experimenting with playing Ashley Young in the hole giving Milner and Delph opportunities at LW and RW.

We may not have signed many players this window as yet but I'm very happy with the quality of them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I read somewhere that MON was planning on using Downing in central midfield.

Calaen

Downing is a really bad signing tbh :p I would not have him on the left ahead of Ashley young, and he certainly is not a central midfielder.

Calaen

HAHAHAAAHAHAH comparing downing to giggs against anything other than them both being male and human is a joke!!!!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Downing is a really bad signing tbh :p I would not have him on the left ahead of Ashley young, and he certainly is not a central midfielder.

Downing can play left wing, left midfield, central midfield, up front and in the hole. He even got played on the right of midfield for Boro. He has a good range of passing and can cross the ball well.

Our first 11 can, on its day, give the top four a proper game. Where we struggled last season was the quality of our squad compared to the top four. Downing is an excellent signing.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bendtner is cvnt.. You should hear him in a danish interview! Basically he thinks that he is god's gift to danish football

Calaen

Downing can play left wing, left midfield, central midfield, up front and in the hole. He even got played on the right of midfield for Boro. He has a good range of passing and can cross the ball well.

Our first 11 can, on its day, give the top four a proper game. Where we struggled last season was the quality of our squad compared to the top four. Downing is an excellent signing.

I am sure you could put him in defence as well, he cannot play any of those roles well apart from left side midfield. Did you see his return last season for goals and assists? He didn't turn up at all and was shocking in all positions.

Buying a winger to fulfill a central role is a joke, when you have reocoker, sidwell, petrov to play there.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Buying a winger to fulfill a central role is a joke, when you have reocoker, sidwell, petrov to play there.

Barry was a left back/central defender/left midfielder before MON got hold of him. Now he is an England central midfielder.

In any event NRC can't pass and Sidwell has one good game in three.

Calaen

Difference is Barry was a very competent LB/WB/LW/CM before Oniell came

Downing isn't that great at any of them.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Don't rate Downing at all.

Glad Young is being given a chance tonight, not before time!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Bendtner is cvnt.. You should hear him in a danish interview! Basically he thinks that he is god's gift to danish football

he's obviously our best player now that Laursen has stopped. I'm sure his attitude has helped him to where he is now, whether you like it or not. Your favorite Ronaldo is a bit of a tit too.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Captain Gohan says go to bed!
gorilla_killa-708431.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If that PC in the background had been browsing FH I would have believed it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom