Football Transfer Thread!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ooooo gossip gossip gossip!

0722 BST: Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia believes defender Kolo Toure left the Gunners because he was "bored" and fears the same could happen with captain Cesc Fabregas. (Press Association).

Everz

FH is my second home
I wouldn't bank on him to be a first choice player. He's not as good in right-back as Bosingwa for providing width and adding to the attacking plays, and he's probably 3rd/4th choice CB behind JT/Ricky/Alex.

Personally i'd like to see him play more as he's young and clearly gifted, but the pairing of JT and Ricky when it's on song is almost inpenetrable.

I though Alex>Ricky imo.. the latter seems an absolute crock.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ricky had a terrible last season, he kept getting rushed back from injuries by Scolari, and when Guus took over the partnership of JT and Alex was playing very well, so it served to give Ricky even more time to recover and not disrupt a good thing.

On his day Ricky is one of, if not the best defender in the league IMO, i love the guy.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Really makes you think when proffesional sportsmen, at the peak of their physical fitness, pass like this.

RIP

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
also, went to see norwich get beat 7 - 1 by colchester. was pretty funny sat in carrow road as semi-neutral.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
OK is think soemoene is watching me. So sad to see a psnasih player die. Its not the first one. RIP Ma n

megadave

I am a FH squatter
First match that really means anything today, even if it means very little.

Great chance for both us and Utd to test ourselves and prepare for the season ahead.

I expect the winner of this game will be tipped to win the league.

WHEY football is back :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah been great so far this weekend, nothing quite like competitive games :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
didnt know until yesterday that the bbc had league 1 rights.

more football televised this year than any other year in history :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They only have 10 games, but the highlights show is good. Beeb coverage is also always good, and they show the games in HD :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chel$ki really do lack any sort of class acting like that in a friendly, first ballsack hits him in the face and even if the mancs did play on thats still shocking. And the ref what a prick brings play to a stop for ballsack but not evra. But tbh i loved seeing evra getting a sore one the prick.

Corran

Part of the furniture
lmao at this refereeing.

Ballack goes down and ref stops to treat, stopping a united move. Nothing was wrong.

Evra gets flattened and and the ref lets play continue instead of stopping play.

Now I dont mind the goal standing, what I dont like is the lack of consistancy in referee decisions. Good thing that we starting the season as normal.. referee's not knowing what they doing :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Think that deserved result due to how contentous the refereeing was. Funny to see Evra and the german twat discussing the 2 incidents.

Each team pretty much cancelled each other out after awhile. But some nice moves by both sides.

Yet again, it a Man Utd wembly shootout

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
deserved result? chelsea playing by the rules then united scoring an offside goal?

hmm

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cuntly Cunthole still plays for Chel$ki so it was on side.

Corran

Part of the furniture
deserved result? chelsea playing by the rules then united scoring an offside goal?

hmm

Deserved result yes. Not just for Man utd but chelsea. No one deserved to win the game overal and as such there was no winner, it was a draw.

And Rooney was onside, only just. Thanks to a twat left back. And i didnt know that body checks were playing by the rules :p

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
1st half we were better side, 2nd half Chelsea.

Not bad game for a friendly.

Evra's pen was as bad as Berba's last season lol.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
we finally won on penalties!

Carvalho adds to his Utd goal tally :D WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND

Corran

Part of the furniture
I see people saying the "woman on the toilet" was actually on ITV at the time. Now that is strange. lol

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fergies rant looks like it'll dominate the back pages in the morning, wonder if he saw Rooney was about 2 yards offside when he scored :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
How odd :eek: The girl in the loo looks a little like the daughter of Torquay's chief executive too!

In other news early editions of tomorrow's papers are saying Villa have agreed a fee for Tuncay from Boro. Hope this is true, I have a weakness for Turkish footballers and he is one of the best, if not the best, in their current international team. Would add a lot of flair and creativity to our line-up.

In pre-season games we've been playing much less direct football and much more patient build-up with our wingers coming short/into-the middle. Quite excited to see how the new season unfolds, and hope we finish above Man City and their billions ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tuncay would be a great signing, i was thinking the other day about how no one has signed him yet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Southgate said in an interview that he was shocked Tuncay still hadn't been signed by anyone, and fully expected him to be gone by September. Maybe their asking price for him is an issue, but not seen any rumours about him linked to any clubs until today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just about coherent enough today to comment on the charity shield as well. Thought it was a good display by both teams, we each had periods were we were dominant. Pointless moaning about the 2nd Chelski goal, these things happen - thought Ballack should have got a yellow once play had stopped though. We lost the game because of Nani's poor marking, Carvalho should never have been allowed a free header.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Or if Evra wasnt so busy doing his Rivaldo impression he could have got back up sooner. :p

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
1z2da93.gif
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom