Football Transfer Thread!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
sunderland have completed the signing of Cattermole from Wigan - Wigan's midfield has been decimated since last January. Cattermole could be a good fantasy footy pick this season I think.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im over the moon with the Sunderland signings, brought some steel to the midfield in Cattermole and Cana, which should give Malbranque and Richardson more freedom down the wings to supply Jones and Bent with some decent balls in.

Havent looked forward to a season as much as Im looking forward to this one. Only thing missing is the local derby, I've had fun taking the piss out of the skunks but theres nothing like a Sunderland Newcastle derby for me.

Lethul

FH is my second home
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Liverpool midfielder Lucas believes he is the man to fill the shoes of recently departed Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso.
Full story: Daily Express

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He has been good during preseason, and scored 2 games in a row. He won't play like Alonso but will play further up the pitch i think, like Aquilani. I reckon Liverpool will be more offensive this year now that Alonso is gone.

But ofc he won't fill them like Alonso did, he will do it differntly. Probably won't work out as he sucks most of the time :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Barcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb, who has recently joined German side Stuttgart on a season-long loan, admits he made a mistake in leaving Arsenal last summer.

Wow that comes as a s'prise xD

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Lucas could be a real surprise this year imo. I've stuck him in my fantasy team cos he's bound to get some games as Aquilani is never fit and he's £5m.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Barcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb, who has recently joined German side Stuttgart on a season-long loan, admits he made a mistake in leaving Arsenal last summer.

Wow that comes as a s'prise xD

how comes he's not at Inter on loan? did that get dropped out of the recent Zlatan/Eto'o deal?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cos he didn't wanna go to inter. Now he's looking back obviously thinking hmmmm maybe playing for Arsenal wasn't that bad afterall.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well considering when he not playing they win about 70% l;ess games (yes bullshit statistic pulled from my arse) can you blame the scousers? :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Capello dont give a shit, he didn't give a shit when he assaulted someone so why would he care about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom