• Bad

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Completely bullsh*t

Votes: 95 55.9%

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pip, the flame baiting is getting kinda old now, stop making out you arent an adding newb please.

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Lol I just read this post what a laugh!!

As for Infanny just who is he .....nothing but an adding idiot who likes to be wanted, with a KOS list that covers every other player from an enemy realm. Just another wannabe Noob IMHO. You have to laugh at someone who creates a grey char on Hib called Ranges just to come and scream abuse at people that dont play 'His' way. He even calls grouped people adders I ask you do you let someone you are grouped with die ...I think not.

Get used to dieing noob cause it will happen a lot more unless ofc you run to your zerg friends as you do so often...or even better run away as you do even more...lol what a loser. Call yourself a soloer.......NOT.

Jini

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Lol I just read this post what a laugh!!

As for Infanny just who is he .....nothing but an adding idiot who likes to be wanted, with a KOS list that covers every other player from an enemy realm. Just another wannabe Noob IMHO. You have to laugh at someone who creates a grey char on Hib called Ranges just to come and scream abuse at people that dont play 'His' way. He even calls grouped people adders I ask you do you let someone you are grouped with die ...I think not.

Get used to dieing noob cause it will happen a lot more unless ofc you run to your zerg friends as you do so often...or even better run away as you do even more...lol what a loser. Call yourself a soloer.......NOT.

Jini

1) I've had that ranger since when i used to play thidranki PRE cluster.

2) Which fucking idiot are you? I dont have a KOS list i just tend to remember people who play like utter *****.

I dont have any "zerg" friends sir but if im getting 2v1'd im not gonna stand and fight if i have no chance ;p ?

How does "Fuck off sir :]" sound you utter idiot?

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
LOL such few but obviously well chosen words and all from a 'Geordie Student'. Answer me a question dummy why do all you bullies assume only males play this game???

As for me I am no one special... just someone who has played this game since Beta. I dont need my ego stroked by players on a forum as you seem to. I have seen players come and go the best and the worst and you rate in the latter category. You should really give up the game and get a life if you think using profanity on a forum makes you look big.

/hug /kiss noob

Jini

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
LOL such few but obviously well chosen words and all from a 'Geordie Student'. Answer me a question dummy why do all you bullies assume only males play this game???

As for me I am no one special... just someone who has played this game since Beta. I dont need my ego stroked by players on a forum as you seem to. I have seen players come and go the best and the worst and you rate in the latter category. You should really give up the game and get a life if you think using profanity on a forum makes you look big.

/hug /kiss noob

Jini

Never said it made me look big, I'd act the exact same way if we were face to face ;d

I don't need my ego stroked, I don't care if people think i play bad :p It must say a lot for quite a few other players etc aswell ^^

After all its just another useless zerging cock who pays his subs and is nice irl etc :p

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe there you go again you cant resist being sexist ' another zerging C***' the assumption is once again that only males play and that every time you die its because it was a zerg or unfair etc. I can assure you this is not the case.
As to saying the same thing to me face to face, if you did you would get your face slapped very hard :). I am sure you are not the person your posts make you out to be, go back and reread all the posts you have written here and see if you are not ashamed of yourself. Also think of the things you have said to people in game and ask yourself if this is rational behaviour?
Anyway thank you for replying has been fun. Will see you in game, no doubt when your on the floor 'eating dirt'.

/curtsey /hug

Jini

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe there you go again you cant resist being sexist ' another zerging C***' the assumption is once again that only males play and that every time you die its because it was a zerg or unfair etc. I can assure you this is not the case.
As to saying the same thing to me face to face, if you did you would get your face slapped very hard :). I am sure you are not the person your posts make you out to be, go back and reread all the posts you have written here and see if you are not ashamed of yourself. Also think of the things you have said to people in game and ask yourself if this is rational behaviour?
Anyway thank you for replying has been fun. Will see you in game, no doubt when your on the floor 'eating dirt'.

/curtsey /hug

Jini

I would evade the slap then hamstring chain you sir.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tried out scout for about an hour yesterday. Impossible to solo so duo'd for a bit with a Guildy. Damage for Crit and basic shots have gone up but they are slower. Quickshot is an utter waste of time.

Not sure I like the mechanics of it now. Think it would have been better to keep arrows in the game and maybe have to apply the dmg add type in advance like poisons on weapons.

Also noticed that more shots are getting passed my shield, any others noticed that? Wondering if I need to re-template with a mid sized shield.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dinodyret missed!
Felixia hits you for 1021!
Livores hits you for 354!
Sinister hits you for 802!
You have died. Type /release to return to your last bind point.
/qtd

4 hunters out having the time of their life :eek:

ps: Sorry you missed Dino.. You didn't recieve your precious rps! Unless you were grp'd with anyone of the others ofc

illu

Part of the furniture
What a pile of crap this new patch is :>

Fair enough, Archers needed a boost, but there are just millions of them everywhere now. Fight after fight tonight I had 5 different names of people who had attacked me, and there had only been 1 person around when the fight started :>

Actually can't blame just the archers, fullgroups seem to be RP whores at the moment too. I was on 10% starting a fight with a Hib Brehon and I wasn't even fighting and an alb group came up and squashed us. 10% health = 300rp? Get a life.

Maybe it's also the school holidays and all the school kids are back in the alb realm zerging it up as per usual.

It's like they have introduced an RP boost to cover up the fact that you have a LOT less good fights.

Ah well, if this keeps going, I'll either team up with a gang of sb's and just steamroll all the archers that have been playing like arses or I'll just play on my healer and have a kill every archer we see policy :)

/sigh

Oli - Illu

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dinodyret missed!
/qtd

ps: Sorry you missed Dino.. You didn't recieve your precious rps! Unless you were grp'd with anyone of the others ofc

First of all, i would like to thank Mythic for making this patch to the hunters. I have played my hunter for about 6 months now, from lvl 1 to 50 and RR1 to RR5 just dinged the night before patch.

Just telling you this so you wont think i only played it after the patch. I have been out testing the different shots, and i find most of them ok, one need to get used to the different possibilities for the shots now compared to what we had before.

I think that in all ways but one, the archery patch has been nice, cause now you even out damage between you and the casters. Only problem now, is that the siege shot seem to be slower or doing less damage than when i used fools bow before patch. It seems to take somewhat longer time for taking down a door on a tower. That is actually the only complaint i have about the patch, which make a hunter more fun to play for many ppl.

Secondly i would like to state, that after patch, i have also been out, trying to take hunters down, which is absolutely no problem. I went out with my dark sm, and killed 2 who jumped me. So the other way round it is neither a problem. It all comes down to who is more lucky or prepared for the fight.

Hunters seem balanced to me now, having a chance against infiltrators and even nightshades sometime. It is nice not to insta die anymore like one used to.

To comment on your complaint / cry / whine, i can only say that it is very nice to see 4-5 hunters from my guild, acutally knowing how to use a MA macro, and working together. I often say that ppl should not run solo around with their chars, but go together 2-3-4 of them or if it is visible chars make groups not solo, cause the amount of rp they get in the end, often is bigger, and the social aspect is better. I know those guys and yes they have had a laugh about you, i am sure, or they have just done so per instinct, "Enemy inc, (alb or hib), direction" "FIRE". That is what they have trained, and that is how you win. BUT the most important thing about this incident, shows me that ppl from our guild groups, and have a good time playing DaoC which is the most important thing for me to know.

See on the amount of alb or hib stealthers who do NOT go solo but go together, they are of the same school. Maybe we even learned it from them.

The word zerg is an artificial word made up by someone in the daoc community i think. I would put it this way <<Victory through surperior firepower>>.

Same as the motto fo a lot of ppl counts "If it is Red (Green) its dead" a healthy one, cause if you don't follow it, it is your fault among others that your realm is suffering from loosing in rvr.

p.s. I am NOT one of the 4-5 hunters that killed you, i simply know them cause they are in my guild, so flame me for supporting them, not for having been there.

Best regards and Jägers heil, to all the midgardian hunters in the frontiers

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
On the bright side:

a) there is stuff out
b) some other class is public enemy no1 not mine.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
What a pile of crap this new patch is :>

Fair enough, Archers needed a boost, but there are just millions of them everywhere now. Fight after fight tonight I had 5 different names of people who had attacked me, and there had only been 1 person around when the fight started :>

Actually can't blame just the archers, fullgroups seem to be RP whores at the moment too. I was on 10% starting a fight with a Hib Brehon and I wasn't even fighting and an alb group came up and squashed us. 10% health = 300rp? Get a life.

Maybe it's also the school holidays and all the school kids are back in the alb realm zerging it up as per usual.

It's like they have introduced an RP boost to cover up the fact that you have a LOT less good fights.

Ah well, if this keeps going, I'll either team up with a gang of sb's and just steamroll all the archers that have been playing like arses or I'll just play on my healer and have a kill every archer we see policy :)

/sigh

Oli - Illu

Totally agree, since the rp bonus rvr in hadrian is impossible from solo stealther PoV , as everyone is so rp horny.

PS: I've been roaming with "kill all archers" policy since patch ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Totally agree, since the rp bonus rvr in hadrian is impossible from solo stealther PoV , as everyone is so rp horny.

PS: I've been roaming with "kill all archers" policy since patch ;)

i would but then my chanter is a puny caster which is free rp for any stealther casters (archer..)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Dinodyret missed!
/qtd

you was lucky, i met weekend several time 6+ scouts shooting only mine tiny bone when tryed run littlebit alone, take only 20min and find hibs stealther group allso.
500+ few time and you eat dirt quite fast, + what was funny those scouts timered crits so nice i got 2 shot same time what penetrate britle guard + bubble (atleast read so in message :) ).
so dam easy life when you can use crit nowdays even target is moving.
but cba "whine" about that here, its just in some archers nature.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters seem balanced to me now, having a chance against infiltrators and even nightshades sometime. It is nice not to insta die anymore like one used to.

Hunters could wtfpwn ns and infil and scouts and many more before patch tbh.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
This is how it looked like on Merlin when the archer patch was launched.
my.php

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
That's nothing compared to what I've seen on Dyvet, also they ain't all rr10+.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Since when has a Menta been public enemy #1? :E

Baseline stun! :ninja:

Anyone else noticed that alot of archers seem to be going around with AT now? Is this because they benifit from the resist pierce now? The damage doesn't seem that bad for my druid however since patch they do add an awful lot more. Even when they are almost certain to die afterwards they do it because they know they can probably get a kill or two.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Baseline stun! :ninja:

Anyone else noticed that alot of archers seem to be going around with AT now? Is this because they benifit from the resist pierce now? The damage doesn't seem that bad for my druid however since patch they do add an awful lot more. Even when they are almost certain to die afterwards they do it because they know they can probably get a kill or two.

I only use AT cause my elph is too tall ,and it makes me too big target :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom