The Muamba tweets

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would still like to see Israel turned into a wasteland though. Peace would come far swifter to the Middle East. I am so fed up with their bullshit.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Scouse that photo does not create a feeling of disgust in me. The things stated are true as far as I am aware, I do think it is childish.
But why I do not think you can compare is that one action is illegal (well according to the judge) and the other might not in the country it was twittered. Different countries different rules, one is not better then the other just different

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I would still like to see Israel turned into a wasteland though. Peace would come far swifter to the Middle East. I am so fed up with their bullshit.
Ahem really? Syria, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq or Afghanistan ring a bell? really peaceful those places.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think Israel realises that it can never have peace with its neighbours so it no longer tries.

Its a shame but I think they are probably right - no matter what they do they will always be resented by those they displaced.

In that light occasionally having to invade your neighbours in order to safeguard your own country seems more reasonable.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
this is getting pretty scary. everyone seems to be more concerned about picking a side rather than solving the problem. Israel primed for a ground invasion apparently.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
In that light occasionally having to invade your neighbours in order to safeguard your own country seems more reasonable.

you do realize that the only reason they get away with this is due to the US? with respect, if Israel didn't have a large friend imo the Arab states would have crushed them long ago on grounds of being a cunt tbh.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well actually they have tried before, but teh Arabs ain't too good at fighting.
Except of course, Jews are Arabs as well, I think a lot of people forget that.

Job

Yes, Hitler killed off so many of those really Arab looking Jews, you just don't see them anymore, they have become so westernised.
Israel is also a very secular country, only the nutters believe that God bollocks anymore.

rynnor

Rockhound
you do realize that the only reason they get away with this is due to the US? with respect, if Israel didn't have a large friend imo the Arab states would have crushed them long ago on grounds of being a cunt tbh.

They could crush every country around them - in regional terms they are the only superpower and have weapon systems generations newer than their neighbours.

The Gulf wars showed what happens when old generation gear goes against the cutting edge - result - long roads full of burning old tech tanks.

The US does veto security resolutions against them but then the Russians do the same for its puppet Syria.

TdC

exactly. and they only have that because of what? like I said, standing on the shoulders of giants, etc. My point is no giants, end of Israel. On their own they have fuck all resources, just like Lebanon. All around them there's oil, minerals, etc, but on their own it's lights out.

rynnor

Rockhound
TdC said:
exactly. and they only have that because of what? like I said, standing on the shoulders of giants, etc. My point is no giants, end of Israel. On their own they have fuck all resources, just like Lebanon. All around them there's oil, minerals, etc, but on their own it's lights out.

But they arent on their own and unless something major happens the US will always be beside them so its kind of moot.

TdC

quite true, but that doesn't mean I have to like how things are being done :(

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Except of course, Jews are Arabs as well, I think a lot of people forget that.
Not really true but both the Jews and Arabs speak both a Semitic language. Same story as English, Scottish and British ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
mr.Blacky said:
Not really true but both the Jews and Arabs speak both a Semitic language. Same story as English, Scottish and British ;)

Plus arabs isnt a racial group really - its much like saying europeans - individual populations within that group have different characteristics.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
They had a war a few years ago against Syria AND Egypt at the same time, they didnt declare war, the others did, and they didnt have generation +1 arms systems then, as far as I recall, and they still won, because they will fight forever to defend themselves against the people who surround them, and hate them.

ooo was that not BBC-authorised politically correct? No it probably wasnt, but fuck it thats how they are.

TdC

you're talking about the 6-day-war? that was Egypt, Jordan and Syria. Also, Israel both started the war by initiating all military conflicts, and won it (as far as anyone can "win" a war) due to superior preparation and execution. iirc the main cause of the conflicts was Syria not stopping Palestine operatives traversing it's borders to strike at Israeli targets. whatever anyone says about Israel, you can't fault the IDF for not being prepared as hell for just about anything.

Job

When the Jews followed Zionism and took over the land to make Israel they very really and in every sense ethnically cleansed the land of the people living there, these people have the name Palestinians, though their heritage is murky, they were driven out of their land, their property and houses stolen.
That's no way to start a country, though it's probably the most popular way in history.

rynnor

Rockhound
Job said:
When the Jews followed Zionism and took over the land to make Israel they very really and in every sense ethnically cleansed the land of the people living there

Ethnic cleansing implies wiping out a population - they didn't do that though they did displace existing landowners.

In reality there are quite a lot of arabs living in Israel today.

TdC

erm, afaik the UN "made" Israel, Job. Ben-Gurion was simply effecting a UN decision or word to that effect.

Job

I would say the UN just rubber stamped the inevitable..noone had the will to stop them..they quite simply stole the land and we are still seeing the resentment to the injustice to this day.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
This was a couple of years after six million jews died at the hands of the Nazis. Did they deserve a homeland? I think they did. Will they fight for it regardless of what anyone thinks? Right or wrong, I think they will.

Hoess_Auschwitz_victims.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did they deserve a homeland?

No. One atrocity doesn't justify another.

The facts are that we've set up a religious centre by displacing the indigenous population - and now the jews are hot on the heels of Hitler in terms of persecuting a population - "holocaust - we'll show you holocaust" - is the official party line.

Israel, as a country, needs to be wiped off the map.

The solution is to have one state - with free, open, democratic and equal elections for all with equal rights for all ingrained as a fundamental tenet of a constitution.

I'd call the country Mbingimbungaland. Mainly because I made it up just now. But that's just the icing on my well-thought-out cake.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Israel, as a country, needs to be wiped off the map.

Arab grandmother crying over her dead grandaughter killed in a missle attack. Oh all we want is peace!!

How can we give you peace?

All we have to do is kill all the Israelis

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They can't. Simple as that. The balance of power is firmly in Israel's hands. And do you think Israel wants peace?

Don't make me laugh.

"Rocket attacks" my arse. Israel is ethnically cleansing, is hugely abusive on all the levels that are possibly imaginable and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Yeah. Wiped off the map.

I'm not saying kill all the israeli's. That's pretty fucking obvious in my post.
Me - just below the out-of-context childish toht-quote said:
The solution is to have one state - with free, open, democratic and equal elections for all with equal rights for all ingrained as a fundamental tenet of a constitution.

I'm surprised Gaff and Throddy decided to jump on the give Toht a funny bandwagon to bolster that obvious falsehood...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah. Wiped off the map.

I'm not saying kill all the israeli's. That's pretty fucking obvious in my post.

I'm surprised Gaff and Throddy decided to jump on the give Toht a funny bandwagon to bolster that obvious falsehood...

Only you could possibly think that Israel could be "wiped off the map" without an Israeli genocide. There is no outcome where the Israelis vote themselves into oblivion. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom