The Muamba tweets

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So some pissed Welshman posted 'LOL fuck Muamba, he's dead'
Firstly friends should stop him from using Twitter drunk, because he can't seem to keep a grip on reality, but arrested FFS??
He facing jail time for the other 'rascist' and I can't believe this one 'sexist' tweets.
Everyone a martyr and this shit is just propping up racism in the thoughts people keep to themselves as they fucking fall over each other to be seen to be horrified and appalled.

Rascist thoughts need to slowly fade away as they become unacceptable, you can't outlaw them FFS, THAT JUST STOKE S THE FIRE..IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, racism is a crime.

and yes, if he posts his vile bullshit in the public domain then he deserves everything that is coming to him.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
not really
if you say it to a mate, its a stupid comment
you stand in the middle of town with it on a sign youre waving, its different

which of those is closest to posting it in twitter ?....

Job

But they were ridiculous, pissed bolaks from some dickweed, he justs needs laughing at, instead the giant thought police procedure gets wound out to stamp on a gnat, if you want to make something popular...ban it.
It's now a going to be national debate with even more polarised viewpoints.
No one will stone anyone without my permission, and let's get this perfectly clear, even if they do say
Jehova.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
There are so many things wrong with your post Job it's almost not even worth replying, but seen as I have anyway I may as well agree with everyone else. Re-read your post, you sound like a knob.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
oh so being drunk excuses it ?
SWEET!

brb going to get pissed and go kill some chavs with a machete

Job

I sound like a knob, thanks for your insightful and in depth opinions on my thoughts, they really have exposed some major flaws in my argument.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I do agree with Job to an extent.... the bloke should be ridiculed and held up as an example of uneducated ignorance, not crucified.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Ok seen as you asked.....

So some pissed Welshman posted 'LOL fuck Muamba, he's dead'.

yes he did, but he also pasted a torrent of racist abuse after, I suggest you read some of it and then come back and tell us that it's acceptable.

Firstly friends should stop him from using Twitter drunk, because he can't seem to keep a grip on reality, but arrested FFS?? He facing jail time for the other 'rascist' and I can't believe this one 'sexist' tweets.

Why put 'racist' in 's as the stuff he put clearly is racism, there's no debating it. No, his friends shouldn't have to stop him, being drunk is not an excuse.

Rascist thoughts need to slowly fade away as they become unacceptable, you can't outlaw them

There is a MASSIVE difference between a 'thought' and posting something on an open social media account and then reposting it mutliple times to different people.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I do agree with Job to an extent.... the bloke should be ridiculed and held up as an example of uneducated ignorance, not crucified.

He's not being crucified, the rate of arrests from social media related racist comments is on an increase.

Chilly

Balls of steel
what's wrong with saying "fuck muamba he's dead" ? apart from it being pretty rude and unkind.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I think it was more the torrent of racist abuse that followed...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There were loads of other very racist tweets after that chilly, although I am not convinced his friends had not taken his phone and posted those. Twitter rape gone wrong.

Job

Exactly it's so ridiculous we should just ignore it, not give the notion the publicity.
What happened to 'sticks and stones..etc.
If I was him now the western world has decided prayer is somehow going to help, I'd argue in court I was 'baiting' god to help him..well after giving the poor fucker the bad heart in the first place, but that's another pointless argument.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"I ain't your friend you wog cunt ....go pick some cotton"

Yeah, nothing at all wrong with that.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Well...it's a message on the internet..it's nasty but who cares, frankly?

Job

Use of the word 'wog' I suppose, cunt, twat ,fuckhead, pedophile, devil, mong, spaz would be OK.
Even 'you pedophile..go shag a six year old' wouldn't get you arrested, because pedophiles aren't exclusively black.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Tbh I agree with Job. The guy was a total twat but the appropriate response is to call him a racist fuck and ridicule him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually. I quite like the idea of trash talking dickheads getting locked in a 6 by 8 cell with a big ass bum rapist for 23 hours a day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Being racist is a crime what the guy wrote was racist hence this is a crime. Fuck they guy he was a cunt and he will pay the price.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm not averse to the idea in principle but it doesn't seem like the sort of thing a free democratic society should be doing.

/edit: in response to Raven

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Being racist is a crime what the guy wrote was racist hence this is a crime. Fuck they guy he was a cunt and he will pay the price.
All kinds of racist things are said all the time by a variety of dickheads of various colours and faiths. Most of the time no one is prosecuted and it's ignored. What's the criteria law enforcement follow to decide whether they should prosecute? Number of complaints on twitter?

gohan

FH is my second home
not really
if you say it to a mate, its a stupid comment
you stand in the middle of town with it on a sign youre waving, its different

which of those is closest to posting it in twitter ?....
I hope that's not retorical :) posting in twitter is closer to talking to mates as people have to CHOOSE to follow you, if they don't like what you're saying then don't follow you

it all comes down to freedom of speach (or lacktherof) not saying i in anyway agree with him but with jails costing billions in taxpayer money and already being over crowded should we really release a muderer or rapist so we can fit some twiter bellend in? get a fucking grip people

soze

I am a FH squatter
All kinds of racist things are said all the time by a variety of dickheads of various colours and faiths. Most of the time no one is prosecuted and it's ignored. What's the criteria law enforcement follow to decide whether they should prosecute? Number of complaints on twitter?
I would imagine someone reported i to the police, there was proof it was the guy IP Address ect. So as the crime was reported and the evidence backed it up they have to act. It's not like its word of mouth ect.

gohan

FH is my second home
I would imagine someone reported i to the police, there was proof it was the guy IP Address ect. So as the crime was reported and the evidence backed it up they have to act. It's not like its word of mouth ect.
the problem is unless they had a camera on him how can they prove it was him at his pc? my twitter and FB auto log in when i vist the page, anyone of my mats could post on my twitter on my behalf, they couldn't even prosecute the kray twins half the time as they didn't know which one was guity of said crime.......

soze

I am a FH squatter
the problem is unless they had a camera on him how can they prove it was him at his pc? my twitter and FB auto log in when i vist the page, anyone of my mats could post on my twitter on my behalf, they couldn't even prosecute the kray twins half the time as they didn't know which one was guity of said crime.......
You could say that about any type of crime involving a PC then yet i assume the law assumes if its your account and your pc on your internet then you are libel.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You could say that about any type of crime involving a PC then yet i assume the law assumes if its your account and your pc on your internet then you are libel.
The law cannot assume that. It's not real evidence. You'd be crying foul if we were talking about file-sharing and ip addresses.

That's beside the point though. If this guy wasn't talking about a popular footballer who was in the news but instead about some poor kid on a council estate noone would have done anything.

gohan

FH is my second home
were does that stop tho, "my car got stolen" "well unfortunately your car was involved in a bank robbery and a hit and run" "ye i just reported it stolen......" "your car, your responsibility, lol UL JAIL FOR YOU HOMBRE",

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Actually. I quite like the idea of trash talking dickheads getting locked in a 6 by 8 cell with a big ass bum rapist for 23 hours a day.

What happens for the other hour though? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom