the leet attitude

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
wow hard, i posted it once on midgard forum, heard it has never been up again since that day xD

Well some of us knew that tactic before u fucking moron. mr im so leet myself.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
I dont think anybody gets what you mean because your a fucking idiot. As for me spending time on a board, hahah. Well if that makes you sleep beter, take that thought with you and have a little cry. The effort used to dispatch your moronic post's and thoughts even a five year old could do as well I would wager.

Oh i get the reason why those social retards use such words, if you dont well thats your hang up not mine. Your attempts to label me are not only laughalbe but extremely foolish, you just continue to provide laugh after laugh and show just how dumb you are. From your post's I would seriously argue you are 10, or at least mentally 10.

The fact i pointed out the differences in the post's and how they had no bearing to a 'guild own thread' and you failed to highlight any issue's just went forward with your thought of how we were ganging you shows you for the muppet you are. You fought your own battle against your self and errr for lack of a better word, wtfpwnd your self :).

The only pet is the person who feels the need to respond to his masters comments. If you dont fully understand this statement I can apperciate this as you do possess the intellect of a 10 year old after all.

Fool.

To you maybe gut to the origin of the word. Poland, if you had a clue anyway. As having a close polish friend, thats right in real life friend!, would prove you wrong biznitch.

Hahaha all you do is gain yet more people against you the more you post. Everybody thinks your a fuck wit and even your own guild members / ex-members dont understand you. If you cant be your self even on a board, you really must have no personality. Probably spend all your time talking about daoc when your not playing it and dont even realise how sad you are. In your case it wouldnt matter, anybody to look at you would see the joke of a person they were looking at anyway, based on your laughable personalitily you are capable of displaying. I'm sure you think your the shizz talking shit and 'trying' to wind somebody up over a board but the jokes on you. I see over that as does everybody else and you do nothing but make you self seem more moronic which each post. Try a 1 line/ word reply to this post. Will finally either prove you a fuck wit or force you to try talk which is an exercise in futulity.

lol ur here defendin urself like 10 min after each post ;) . But its nice to know that u care what i think of u otherwise u wouldnt spend all this time writin these most constructive posts , containin random insults every 10th word.

But as said i think its GOOD that u care what ur inet m8s think of u including me so keep the defense up its entertaining ;d

And yes i do know why some ppls use xDDDDDD , JajaJAJA , meight and shit , to fit in and prove themself to be cool ppls on inet but i think its a very vague way in doin it and cant recall at all how this can be considered cool or anything.

Oh yeah i wtfpwnd awwwwwwwww myself on an computer game forum and then i started to care shit man :(

You must be the biggest forum pwner really man u can even tell others when they pwned themself on the forum or not i m hurt now :<

If u wanna get to me which u so hard try atm , with ur 1000 letter posts etc try atleast better then to type fool , idiot , dumb , 10 year old etc everyone can do that i m expecting better from u tho mr . Forum Pwner ^^

And btw i also liked that Ghetto speech of urs , smoke it biiiiiiiaaaatch or what u said , was some cool words keep em comin, Brother

[Twz]Munkey

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shame I have to goto bed, so don't have time to read the entire thread :-( I got to the third page though ;-)

I think some people miss one of the major points that make this game worth playing. MMORPGs do not get high ratings in magazines (compaired to many other games.) They themselves, if you sold it without the the online element. Would just not sell. The game of itself is not a fun game. What makes it a fun and enjoyable experience is the community itself. The friends you make, the 'enemys' you make etc. It is that we are all here with a simelar intrest, DAoC.

RvR itself is not amazing. There is alot that is wrong with it, however, because you are playing with other people it is fun. You get to compair your experiences with others, you get to chat to friends, you get to share in experiences, help each other etc.

We play a community based game, and if you have the 'l33t' attitude discussed here, I think you are missing out on the most fun aspect of the game. It's the only reason I play. I play because, when I log on, I can chat to friends, I can relax playing something I enjoy, and the reason is I have people there to enjoy it with.

I hope I haven't repeated myself too much... Working too hard trying to figure out techniches you'd use to look at metals...gah isn't universty fun ;-) (haha, in my tiredness I tagged this onto the wrong post, go me!)

Good night all,
Munkey

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
[Twz]Munkey said:
It's a shame I have to goto bed, so don't have time to read the entire thread :-( I got to the third page though ;-)

I think some people miss one of the major points that make this game worth playing. MMORPGs do not get high ratings in magazines (compaired to many other games.) They themselves, if you sold it without the the online element. Would just not sell. The game of itself is not a fun game. What makes it a fun and enjoyable experience is the community itself. The friends you make, the 'enemys' you make etc. It is that we are all here with a simelar intrest, DAoC.

RvR itself is not amazing. There is alot that is wrong with it, however, because you are playing with other people it is fun. You get to compair your experiences with others, you get to chat to friends, you get to share in experiences, help each other etc.

We play a community based game, and if you have the 'l33t' attitude discussed here, I think you are missing out on the most fun aspect of the game. It's the only reason I play. I play because, when I log on, I can chat to friends, I can relax playing something I enjoy, and the reason is I have people there to enjoy it with.

I hope I haven't repeated myself too much... Working too hard trying to figure out techniches you'd use to look at metals...gah isn't universty fun ;-) (haha, in my tiredness I tagged this onto the wrong post, go me!)

Good night all,
Munkey
Good post its what its about imo meight :p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
Draylor is wannabe leet!

thats one section of people u missed out! :p

I own j00!
btw anyu > subedajii

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Stallion said:
and once again you try to talk someone down with your perfect english, sure its nice to read. But for what reason. 20% (made up percentage) of the ppl reading these forums are not born in UK or blabla. So why would anyone care if you talk em down with your native speaking bullcrap. ^^ Once again you proved yourself just as an arrogant fool trying to bring ppl down, in lack of other things to do?

I mean if Xplo wants to be a **** let him, you wont be owning anyone with your talk, you can try own me, but hey I seriously dont care if some stuffed up UK boy with a bit of decent inherent english, comes here trying to OWN everyone with a different home languange.

PS PS PS! I reserve the right to spell wrong.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa...

Marc

FH is my second home
leetists are so far down the food chain that chavs have overtaken them.

In fact, im supporting the Sun Newspapers campaign "Proud to be chav"

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with eragrim, way too much leetness in the game (atleast in the rvr department). but now with nf some of that has vanished, the only ppl complaining are the 500k lrp peeps that run the
"omfg-ubar-fg-gank-only-fg-vs-fg fight-whiners". :flame:
and tbh its just a game, and you play it to have fun and be good at it (mostly for your enjoyment)... well that has gone down the craper with the introduction of the term: RvR guild
(whom are the biggest reason for the arpee greed in mid, where you have to have a template worth 100p and be ml10 + rr7 to get a grp.)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie

L33T P30P13

"Part Timers"

atleast this way i know who is a l33t person and who's a part timer as at the moment, everyone (including the person who started the thread) is sounding like they have the attitude which "part timers" seem to dislike so much.
sign your name now and we guarantee to send you a
3960-W.jpg
FREE!!!!!

Sweet

Fledgling Freddie
Online gaming gives all players anonymity - you only really know their avatar/name at best. This allows those who lack social skills the chance to sound off at everyone without the danger that would exist in the real world of somebody taking offence and giving them a hiding. The same is true of silly 'in' phrases, daft ways of typing etc - it is simply nobodies trying to be somebody. Empty vessels make the most noise.

As a result, every online game has some players who barely even register on the food chain. That is what an /ignore command is for, and that is why I seldom venture into these forums, which seem to act as a monstrous turd that attracts all the most annoying insects from the online world.

My Camelot experience is great - simply because I am in a guild full of really nice people, and we tend to work as a guild whether PvP, PvE or whatever. Anyone I come across who is a fool? /ignore [fool]

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Mr FH pwner pretendin he dont read FH every sec or dont care , amusing :)

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Mr FH pwner pretendin he dont read FH every sec or dont care , amusing :)

Hey I post when im actually online. Have you nothing better to do then camp this thread and post here again ?

Remem said:
lol ur here defendin urself like 10 min after each post . But its nice to know that u care what i think of u otherwise u wouldnt spend all this time writin these most constructive posts , containin random insults every 10th word.

But as said i think its GOOD that u care what ur inet m8s think of u including me so keep the defense up its entertaining

And yes i do know why some ppls use xDDDDDD , JajaJAJA , meight and shit , to fit in and prove themself to be cool ppls on inet but i think its a very vague way in doin it and cant recall at all how this can be considered cool or anything.

Oh yeah i wtfpwnd awwwwwwwww myself on an computer game forum and then i started to care shit man

You must be the biggest forum pwner really man u can even tell others when they pwned themself on the forum or not i m hurt now :<

If u wanna get to me which u so hard try atm , with ur 1000 letter posts etc try atleast better then to type fool , idiot , dumb , 10 year old etc everyone can do that i m expecting better from u tho mr . Forum Pwner ^^

And btw i also liked that Ghetto speech of urs , smoke it biiiiiiiaaaatch or what u said , was some cool words keep em comin, Brother

Tee hehe, even after overlooking the fact that no reply was done within 10minutes and you must have trouble understanding linear time, your alright remem :D. It seems like you do have a grasp of the attitude present, of which the post is all about, so while we may have two very different personalities leading to lots of clash's thats fine. If everybody was the same the world would be a boring place.

Oh thanks, I was rather fond of that to, I normallly wouldnt use that language I prefer post's phrased in the vernacular. :m00:

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Here is something funny for all to read :)

Does this text fit your attitude?:
"you are rude or evil to other ppl without any reason at all. You have to show off, get attention and brag constantly. You take every chance you get to insult ppl or make them sad or piss them off or make yourself funny on others behalf."

If it does, I can only say Grats! You are a social failure. You skills in communication is severely handicapped. Maybe its just your alter ego online attitude? I really hope that is the case. Because if it isnt, you are going to find yourself very lonesome in your own little world IRL.

Hugs!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
This thread makes baby jesus cry. :(
Looking at the majority of posts in this thread since it started drifting, I'd say He(tm) has been quite productive the last few decades.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
But what keep bothering me is the "leet attitude", which is something I have never understood. It is one of the strangest things I have ever encountered in my life, and within a human being.

its not so strange, its in RL too.

also i think you make it seem more simple than it is in your post, you have basicly mixed in many elements into one in it.

Tell me please. What have you acomplished? You are sitting behind a computer screen, in a world that doesnt excist with more rps then the average and act like you have acomplished something. What is wrong with you people? And tell me, what the hell have you acomplished?

what ppl have acomplished is all subjective, something for you might not have any value for another person. They might value farming rps. (rps not = how good a player is tho :p imo). While you might value getting a good job with extra high salary or something like that, its all what you make of it. The rl life is just like a computer game, however you have more critical elements, like you die if you dont get food/sleep/water. In the society we live in right now this is all taken for granted tho. If you really dont think you acomplish anything in playing games, why do you play them then?

I see this thread as an counter-1337, where the roles are revered, you justify why you are indeed better than them because you focus on other things than the game also (when they act like asses ingame).

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
I see this thread as an counter-1337, where the roles are revered, you justify why you are indeed better than them because you focus on other things than the game also (when they act like asses ingame).
I agree with most of what you said, but this part kinda felt out of place. I think it's the "acting like asses" part that bothers most of those replying as "anti-1337". However, there's plenty of those in both camps which many fail to realize.

I for one fully understand the people that try to achieve high realm rank etc, heck; if I had the time and was in an RvR guild I'd probably strive just as hard to be at the top (remember feeling proud about being #1 LWRP for SM's back in the days). There's nothing wrong in feeling proud about achievements, wether they are in Real Life or in a fictional entertainment media. It's stomping on those considered "lesser" players or using the achievements as a reason for bad behaviour that's a nuisance.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
If you get high RP and/or become a really good player as well and don't make any fuss about it (Alpha, Pin, Kagato, Rulke, Zoia, Tusk to name a few) - then you'll be respected by many.
I leave the game for 6 months and suddenly I'm not on anybody's A-list anymore? What a ripoff :(

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
I leave the game for 6 months and suddenly I'm not on anybody's A-list anymore? What a ripoff :(
My dorf was always far more attractive than yours tbh

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
aww :( but I had to cut down on the number of mids I mentioned or it wouldn't have been fair to the others :)

Sweet

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet said:
As a result, every online game has some players who barely even register on the food chain. That is what an /ignore command is for, and that is why I seldom venture into these forums, which seem to act as a monstrous turd that attracts all the most annoying insects from the online world.

Sorry just reread this bit of my last post, I did not mean it as it sounds (an attack on every FH reader/poster). Rather I find that the people who play Camelot who I would really rather not know all seem to use FH as a flaming place.

Freud

Fledgling Freddie
Friend of mine told me to read this thread, very nice post and initiative indeed eragrim ;) nice replies as well..

Alot of the enjoyment for many people in DAoC is about getting recognized, must admit that it also kept me playing for a while. I think it has to do alot with how some persons feel the need to uphold themselves and show others how good and far they reached in this game since they probably don't get the same treatment and response in real life. Anyways, takes some time to realise that it's all a game and whatever someone thinks of you here is just imaginary, in the end.

And as for Stajj, I've seen him IRL and I can assure you he's not the "toughie" he's trying to make himself look on these forums/irc ;)

/Tyka

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Fuck me Rulke you still playing this sodding game?

Come and play summit decent :p

And yes getting known is what alot of players go for, some do it by having guilds, making alliences, PVP, its always nice to have people talking about you and knowing who you are insted of being some unknown random.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Poon said:
Fuck me Rulke you still playing this sodding game?

Come and play summit decent :p

And yes getting known is what alot of players go for, some do it by having guilds, making alliences, PVP, its always nice to have people talking about you and knowing who you are insted of being some unknown random.

BF, traitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom