The Conspiracy BandWagon

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Just saw an advert for a program about the titanic and that it was a setup or something

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Heh :)
A bloke once told me in all seriousness that the Holocaust was a hoax, and that only a few thousand Jews had been murdered :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Don't kill me for this statement but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was less than 6 million who died in the holocaust, though a few thousand is probably a bit of a silly number Oo

6 million is a heck of a lot of people to execute. Apparently Britain lost around that number in 6 years of open warfare* and 3-4 years of routine execution takes a lot of resources and leaves a lot of evidence, even if it is just ashes.

This is just an uninformed opinion of someone who doesn't have a masters in modern history, don't take it to heart because i'm not claiming it to be true in the slightest :)

*Can't account for accuracy of the site, couldn't find a suitable site I thought would be true (In the true spirit of this thread, can government websites be trusted on such matters ;))

edit - I can't read, that site appears to be saying that under 400,000 died and 400,000 injured. Pish, note to self, research more before posting utter crap :|

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
throdgrain said:
Heh :)
A bloke once told me in all seriousness that the Holocaust was a hoax, and that only a few thousand Jews had been murdered :/

I've heard this from someone before. We've either met the same **** or there's multiple stupid ***** everywhere. :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The strangest conspiracy is who sent the crow that watches Leggy?

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Swift^ said:
I've heard this from someone before. We've either met the same **** or there's multiple stupid ***** everywhere. :D

Sadly the denial of the holocaust is a pretty widespread thing. Check out these google results. The holocaust itself is easily depressing enough but fuck, the people calling it a hoax are even more so.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I'm open minded about the actual figures presented. I read somewhere that the 6 million figure had mystical/cultural roots (and the total numer could be unrealistic).

If you can understand that Judaism is not Zionism, and that criticising Israel/Zionists is not anti-semitic - then you might get a reasoned debate. It makes sense that the Zionist political movement would use the murder of Jews to the fullest effect - it's just sickening when you see the "relationship" between the Zionists and Nazis. There's many references to, what looks like, the setup of the European Jews for the holocaust, in several well founded cases they were denied help by their own people abroad - because the end game was the creation of Israel.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Zionism: A Conspiracy Against Jews

The brutal Zionist role in THE HOLOCAUST

And the Titanic? No idea! Insurance job was it? ;)

:eek6:

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Henry Makow Ph.D. (the inventor of the board game Scruples) said:
CONCLUSION

Ben Hecht said that reading the daily news to understand current events is like telling the time by looking at the second hand. You have to look at the decade and century hands to see what is really going on in the world.

The Rothschild-Rockefeller banking cartel is behind most political (and cultural) trends and its goal is to destroy the nation state, true democracy, religion, culture, marriage and family, in order to degrade humanity to animal status in advance of totalitarianism.

In the "war on terror," they have created a boogeyman to justify a system of repression to be used when they call in their "loans."

I was once a Zionist who believed Jews needed a homeland because of anti Semitism. I realize now that, like most of history, this view was mostly contrived. Anti Semitism is caused because many Jews serve (consciously or unconsciously) the bankers' harmful agenda. Zionism, Communism and Feminism are a few examples.

Most Jews are now totally identified with Israel, which is a tool of the Rothschilds' demented megalomania. If past is preface, this cannot end well for Jews or anyone.

I like this mans view. I've asked this question before: if you owned most of the wealth of the planet, would you just sit back and let things happen? ... I wouldn't ...

:twak:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh for fuck's sake. "Let's just say we're only against Zionists not Jews, then we'll get away with it."

Anti-semitism seems to be the trendiest form of racism these days. All the best lefties do it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It has been for the last couple of thousand years mate.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GekuL said:
Throw the jew down the well... :D

Indeed Sacha Baron Cohen, being Jewish (iirc) inciting thickos to racism was tres funneh :)

"My wife, she is scared of the men with the chocolate faces."

(paraphrase) "Oh, they couldn't afford to live round here."

Amazing what people will lower themselves to to sell a house.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
There is an entry in Lloyds of London's book for the Titanic sinking...

Its quite a cool book. They hand write all the major accidents in it.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
Oh for fuck's sake. "Let's just say we're only against Zionists not Jews, then we'll get away with it."

Anti-semitism seems to be the trendiest form of racism these days. All the best lefties do it.

Zionism = politics
Judaism = religion
Zionism <> Judaism

Nazism = politics
Christianity = religion
Nazism <> Christianity

These are not mutually exclusive groups. So, yeah, some Christians were/are Nazis, and some Jews were/are Zionists. By your reasoning every white european christian in the late 30's early 40's was a Nazi, and every Jew was a Zionist?!? So someone can't criticise the political agenda of Zionists without being labeled anti-semitic! That's like suggesting that everyone who's ever criticised the Nazis is anti-christian!!!!!

That's the facts. If you choose to continue to regard any anti-zionist comments as anti-semitic...well, that's your choice I suppose, but sadly mistaken.

Do you never hear or see the huge demonstrations every year in New York by Jews against Zionism/Israel? What are they? Anti-semitic too? LoL Yeah, they're the worst kind aren't they! Those pesky, anti-semitic, Jew-hating, Rabbis!!!

*sigh*

:m00:

*ding-ding*

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I know I might be coming across as an anti-zionism nutter (I'm not really - honest!), I'm just pointing out that they're a political group with larger goals in mind (Israel) - and like any political group they're capable of media spin and number fudging to their advantage.

I'm just making the point that, thought has become non-negotiable, and any suggestions otherwise is taboo. Reasonable discussion has left the room...

So, the Titanic. What was the story? Evil ship-builder fills order-book? Crazed merchant by-passes customs?

:D

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Paradroid said:
So, the Titanic. What was the story? Evil ship-builder fills order-book? Crazed merchant by-passes customs?
The Titanic was always going to crash and sink, it was organised by Hollywood so that several years later they could make a movie about it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Paradroid you appear to be advocating Nazism by the back door. Its appalling how you can be allowed to say this stuff on this board frankly.
Pure racism. :/

nath

Fledgling Freddie
For what it's worth I'm kinda Jewish - all of my Dads side is Jewish but I was never really brought up as a Jew (in the religion sense, in the oy vey sense very much so). I don't see how Paradroid is being racist or advocating Nazism. In fact, unless you're taking the piss you seem to be walking in to the trap that he pointed out - don't criticise zionists or you're an anti-semite!!!

Not true.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
Paradroid you appear to be advocating Nazism by the back door. Its appalling how you can be allowed to say this stuff on this board frankly.

being anti semitic doesnt mean you are a nazi. Nazism is still based on fascism which is based around nationalism, militarism and that the state is more important than the individual. Now anti semitism is bad, but preaching that (which paradriod isnt doing) doesnt make you a nazi.

Now about paradriod, he isnt saying that any jew is bad, nor is he saying that zionism (wanting isreal for jews) is on itself is bad. Just that zionists will most likely use the media like any other political group does and that you cant trust them blindly.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:

Is this a joke? If not, it just shows you how appearances can be deceptive! ... or iterpretation of basic English....

:twak:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Apologies if what I said seemed a bit extreme, however Ive seen before this "evil Jews secretly run the world " malarky, and I surely don't rate it :) If I said I really dont like a lot of the muslim way of doing things Im sure Id get outraged squeaking from various factors, even though its my personal belief, and by definition I dont believe it to be racist, as anyone can be a muslim.
However i could also understand how some people could take it like that, and perhaps thats how i interpreted your remarks Paradroid.
Ive had quite a bit of dealings with some idiot BNP type people of late, it probably tempered my response :(

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain said:
Apologies if what I said seemed a bit extreme, however Ive seen before this "evil Jews secretly run the world " malarky, and I surely don't rate it :) If I said I really dont like a lot of the muslim way of doing things Im sure Id get outraged squeaking from various factors, even though its my personal belief, and by definition I dont believe it to be racist, as anyone can be a muslim.
However i could also understand how some people could take it like that, and perhaps thats how i interpreted your remarks Paradroid.
Ive had quite a bit of dealings with some idiot BNP type people of late, it probably tempered my response :(

No worries mate! We're all aghast at major atrocities, but I can always accommodate an objective debate on a subject - without diminishing an individuals plight. Take the recent Chechen massacre, we can talk about political aims etc without the implication of being anti-anything - can't we? But if someone here was personally connected to the incident then maybe we'd be labeled pro-this and anti-that!

:)

P.S. I also sometimes like to play devils advocate, so I'll argue the toss 'till I'm blue in the face if I think an important point has been missed/over-looked, but it doesn't mean I will always agree with my own points! - but I think everyone does this too occasionally? Don't they?

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom