The Queen.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sounds like Maj is on her way out. Don't know how I feel. I'm anti-royal but my nan loved her.

All it took was meeting Truss once.....

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I kinda like that her last real act could be trolling Boris and LT by making them go to Scotland to pass the reigns of power. They've got to know how much love for them there is north of the border.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
She isn't dead yet, but it's not looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fucking hope she holds on, last thing we all need is this in the news gifting Truss an opportunity to bury all the news about how we're all going to get fucked over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also, I fucking hope she holds on, last thing we all need is this in the news gifting Truss an opportunity to bury all the news about how we're all going to get fucked over.
I mean, Truss has just been to visit. Queen gets ill...

:eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let's keep politics out of this. There are many people saddened by this especially after Princess Diana. Some of us are Royalists. I understand some of you think the Monarchy should not exist, but she is a mother, grand mother and great grand mother first and foremost. A family is suffering.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Some of us don't have the world's press on our backs when our parents die. Charles will be given no time to grieve. Nor will any of her family. They deserve that time regardless of who they are.

Trem

I do think she's died already @Deebs, I think this is now so her family can mourn without the media gathering.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I do think she's died already @Deebs, I think this is now so her family can mourn without the media gathering.
Everyone deserves to mourn in private.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sad times. R.I.P. Queen.

Even though I'm not a royalist it's sad.

Trem

I am so upset. :(
I aren't a royalist, but yes, this feels weird. Very strange. I don't know what feeling I have.

Chin up mate.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I aren't a royalist, but yes, this feels weird. Very strange. I don't know what feeling I have.

Chin up mate.

I guess at the very least for a lot of people it is relatable event.

She started getting worse after Philip died, which isn't uncommon.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bit mental they didn't wait for Harry to get there.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Chin up mate.
I am so upset. She was an amazing woman. I feel for her family. I know what is to lose a mother.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As monarch's go, we could have had much worse.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Also for the majority we've never seen this before, even those that were alive 70+ years ago aren't likely to of remembered much.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyway, not sure how to feel, it's all so weird. I have no real familial relationships, so can't really have much of a say on that. However, she has been queen since I was born and represented a lot of what I think of as British. Resilience, compassion, honesty, rising above all the political bullshit. She also had a cracking sense of humour, by all accounts, one of the few people I wouldn't mind spending time with in a snowed in weekend somewhere with a bar.

Embattle

FH is my second home
@Scouse please fuck off you cunt. You may not be a royalist but some of us are. Now is not the time. Show some respect. The Queen had no powers over Government.

The reality is the majority still support the institution, not that it is something to be discussed here.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Anyway, not sure how to feel, it's all so weird. I have no real familial relationships, so can't really have much of a say on that. However, she has been queen since I was born and represented a lot of what I think of as British. Resilience, compassion, honesty, rising above all the political bullshit. She also had a cracking sense of humour, by all accounts, one of the few people I wouldn't mind spending time with in a snowed in weekend somewhere with a bar.

She also represented some continuity in a ever changing world.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I mean, (King) Charles can't even have some peace and quiet when his mum dies. Literally seconds/minutes after her death, he would have had king shoved into his inbox, here is all that responsibility and even more lenses into your life, good luck!

Yeah, fuck that, not for me.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mod Note: I have change thread title and heavily modded content. Call me whatever you like, but do it in another thread, not this one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom