Bad taste The Bad Taste Joke Thread

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If anybody knows of any lonely old people who will be eating Christmas dinner alone because they have no family or close friends, can they let me know?

I need to borrow some chairs.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If anybody knows of any lonely old people who will be eating Christmas dinner alone because they have no family or close friends, can they let me know?

I need to borrow some chairs.
My mums got some ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What's four feet wide, sits at the side of the road and waits for a cunt to come along?

A cycle path.

georgie

FH is my second home
What's four feet wide, sits at the side of the road and waits for a cunt to come along?

A cycle path.

Not to be a killjoy and risk ruining the joke by having to explain it, but I don't get it.
These kind of jokes tend to work by subverting expectations, what are we supposed to think is four feet wide, sitting at the side of the road and waiting for a cunt?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not by us.
The joke would read, whats 2 lanes wide, got a sixty mph speed limit, no space to pass and got a cunt on a bike riding on it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seven-year-old Mohammad entered his classroom in Dublin on the first day of school..

"What's your name?", asked the teacher.

"Mohammad," he replied.

"You're in Ireland now," replied the teacher, "so from now on you will be known as Mick."

Mohammad returned home after school. "How was your day, Mohammad?" his mother asked. "My name is not Mohammad. I'm in Ireland and now my name is Mick." "Are you ashamed of your name?" his mother asked. "Are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!" And his mother beat the shit out of him. Then she called his father, who beat the shit out of him again.

The next day Mohammad returned to school.

The teacher saw all his fresh bruises.

"What happened to you, Mick?" she asked.

"Well, shortly after becoming an Irishman, I was attacked by two fucking Pakis

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I find HA MEAT vegan jokes as funny as Jobs HA PAKI jokes.

And before you start with your boomer bullshit, it has nothing to do with being offended :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I find HA MEAT vegan jokes as funny as Jobs HA PAKI jokes.

And before you start with your boomer bullshit, it has nothing to do with being offended :)
Ah so vegans are a race now? Haha

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah so vegans are a race now? Haha
No. To me it's white van man humour - (Not that I hate all white van drivers before the inevitable accusations of hypocricy) - we all know what I mean from that. It's ha-ha dumb "aren't vegans wankers" crap - and exactly the sort of content you'd expect from "patriot humour".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair. Lets not fuck this thread up with discussion again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ayozqQV_460s.jpg

a9RVWdW_460s.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not a joke so to speak but I feel it definitely belongs in here due to some of the language.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Prince Charles is self isolating with Covid-19 and Prince Andrew is self isolating with Emily-15.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"They say Steve Jobs died too young. I say its a fitting metaphor for his company's attitude to battery life."
Frankie Boyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom