Bad taste The Bad Taste Joke Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The guy that fell from the Kenya Airlines flight has been named. Amin Yaflowerbed.

Its also come to light that he was approached by a local football club as he is quick down the wing, very down to earth and makes a big impact.
Really cant decide what rating to give that post.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
72944053_2422345914500698_908853163308613632_n.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There's bad taste jokes.

Then there's bad taste and not funny jokes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, it just wasn't funny.

Look at you playing the SJW millennial card again, how creative.
I laughed. I found it funny. I'm not playing any cards - it's funny because it's awful.

It in no way belittles the situation.

Gwadien

I laughed. I found it funny. I'm not playing any cards - it's funny because it's awful.

It in no way belittles the situation.

Where did I say it belittles the situation or any sense that I am offended, lol.

It's just not funny.

I think you find it funny because you think people will be triggered by it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. I found it funny and my gut emotional reaction was to laugh. Which I did. Out loud.

You felt so offended that you posted that it wasn't funny. You don't seem to post that about all the other bad jokes in this thread. But this is the bad taste joke thread - and that joke is the very definition of bad taste.

The very first sentence in this thread?
if you're easily offened then cock the fuck off!!!!!

Gwadien

No. I found it funny and my gut emotional reaction was to laugh. Which I did. Out loud.

You felt so offended that you posted that it wasn't funny. You don't seem to post that about all the other bad jokes in this thread. But this is the bad taste joke thread - and that joke is the very definition of bad taste.

The very first sentence in this thread?

Where did I say I was offended?

There seems to be this new cool wave of 'humour' of really shit unfunny jokes that are somehow hilarious because they're designed to trigger people, and people like to do that because everyone is offended all the time so it's funny to make a point of it.

I just don't find it funny.

You can have a bad taste joke which is funny, this isn't one of those.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Glad I'm not checking this forum on a daily basis anymore, when the Bad Taste Joke Thread has come to this:

Where did I say I was offended?

There seems to be this new cool wave of 'humour' of really shit unfunny jokes that are somehow hilarious because they're designed to trigger people, and people like to do that because everyone is offended all the time so it's funny to make a point of it.

I just don't find it funny.

You can have a bad taste joke which is funny, this isn't one of those.

Gwadien

It's actually hilarious how you've jumped onto this 'YOURE A SNOWFLAKE' bandwagon, when I've clearly stated that I don't find the joke funny because it's got as much creativity as a shit pub joke.

Guess I'm not entitled to an opinion anymore because I didn't fight during ww2 or some shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You didn't all fly off the handle and call Callous a snowflake when he made this statement.
Probably because I didn't give anyone the impression that I was going to cry myself to sleep over it...

Gwadien

Lmao, I love it how you've all managed to read tone and emotion on a text based forum, I'm going to ring NASA.

Scouse called me a snowflake, I said I'm not offended, it's just a shit joke, but you've all stuck to his line like the sheep you are.

Cornokz is right, this forum is utter wank, because people have been preplaced into their own little boxes so everything posted is already pre judged.

I'm out

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Could you all just shut up and not post unless you have a joke, kthxbye

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'd normally agree this is too soon but in this case, you gotta strike while the iron's hot cold.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

I'm quite disappointed in the Chinese Government's response to this. Personally, whenever I get cold Chinese delivered I at least get some free Prawn Crackers out of it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm quite disappointed in the Chinese Government's response to this. Personally, whenever I get cold Chinese delivered I at least get some free Prawn Crackers out of it.
No fortune cookie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom