Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never mentioned world cup

A semi final
Well we were talking about a world cup game and not the Euros so I thought that would have been clear enough :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never mentioned world cup

A semi final
Like I said we are not discussing Wimbledon, Formula 1, the Euros but only the World Cup so I would assume the context of my quote would be obvious. Never mind.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Talking about your whole life so that would include many euros!
Yes but we were discussing England's performance in a World Cup not in a Euro. Context man, context!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Like I said we are not discussing Wimbledon, Formula 1, the Euros but only the World Cup so I would assume the context of my quote would be obvious. Never mind.

Pfft cop out "a semi final" theres been two :)

England at least have a 100% win rate in world cup finals...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pfft cop out "a semi final" theres been two :)

England at least have a 100% win rate in world cup finals...
When was England's 2nd semi-final in a world cup? (not counting today)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He did say in his lifetime and though he is a granny i dont think hes that old :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Whats with the Russia supporters trying to appropriate the Icelandic clap thing?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Really? What was the first? :)
Hint look at my other post.

1966, 1990 and 2018.

Best Summer for a long time. England world cup semis and all uk interest out of Wimbledon before the first week is over.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Didnt we get to the semi finals of the netball last year or some thing ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hint look at my other post.

1966, 1990 and 2018.

Best Summer for a long time. England world cup semis and all uk interest out of Wimbledon before the first week is over.

Didnt we get to the semi finals of the netball last year or some thing ;)

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, WORLD CUP SEMI-FINALS. Did you get that? If not, WORLD CUP semi-finals. This is not a thread talking about fucking netball.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, WORLD CUP SEMI-FINALS. Did you get that? If not, WORLD CUP semi-finals. This is not a thread talking about fucking netball.
Hey the first partofmy first post was the semis. Lol

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Can you imagine what it'll be like if we do go on to win it? A piss up 52 years in the making, will be biblical!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A lot of the Croatian players looked absolutely fucked towards the end of extra time.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A lot of the Croatian players looked absolutely fucked towards the end of extra time.
Lets hope they remain so. But hey a russian team with a few more yellow cards would have been better.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I still think England are pretty shit defensively, we relied heavily on Pickford today.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I said to the wifes football mad family that the win over Sweden didnt seem as exciting and that the fear has gone and with it a bit of the excitement for the next game.
They agreed with me..huumans are funny.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you hate football so much why do you post about it so much?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

View: https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1015686470798102529

Ah well.

And @Gwadien what do you expect of a team average age 23 or something. We are getting the breaks we havent. Had for the last 5w years tbh

I don't expect anything, I know that at the next world cup or even Euros England will probably be the best team there.

I just think there's massive expectations for England to to win, we flopped massively against Belgium, and it's gonna be them or France and I don't see us doing well against either of those, let alone Croatia.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't expect anything, I know that at the next world cup or even Euros England will probably be the best team there.

I just think there's massive expectations for England to to win, we flopped massively against Belgium, and it's gonna be them or France and I don't see us doing well against either of those, let alone Croatia.
The Belgium game both us and them fielded almost entirely different teams. And we only lost 1 -0.

So has no relevance.

But getting to the final will be easier than winning it against either of them.

You havent witnessed enough disappointment to take whatever England football team providewith open arms and not question it.

Let some oldies have a dream. I guess you are not even thirty yet? So werent even around or very small in 1990

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom