Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
I hope we can manage to make it through completely unscathed and full strength, no silly injuries that can hamper it. It always happens though doesn't it?

Happy for Pickford, there was a lot of questions when he came to us for £30m but I think he has been worth every million, I just hope no clubs come sniffing around which will inevitably happen in the coming weeks (United, Chelsea, Real)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
England's senior team only ever compete in 2 competitions, it's justifiable to think that someone could be referring to the Euros or the World Cup when they say "I've only seen England in x semi finals in my lifetime".

As for last night, Modric was an absolute trooper in extra time, let's hope he's extra knackered come Wednesday.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well 2x extra times plus penalties must take some toll eventually

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well deserved win tbh. English goalie looks like the most british lad ever!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nice! i can now read the newspaper without getting drowned in football crap....

Embattle

FH is my second home
I hate all the coming home shit, if they get no further it has been a good development world cup for this young team.

Himse

FH is my second home
I hope we can manage to make it through completely unscathed and full strength, no silly injuries that can hamper it. It always happens though doesn't it?

Happy for Pickford, there was a lot of questions when he came to us for £30m but I think he has been worth every million, I just hope no clubs come sniffing around which will inevitably happen in the coming weeks (United, Chelsea, Real)

Don't look at Chelsea to buy anyone, we can't even decide who is our manager for the upcoming season :poke:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well deserved win tbh. English goalie looks like the most british lad ever!
He's the biggest radgey bastard I can remember playing for England, he even trumps Vardy.

DhDLq3dXcAYBJ0f.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Whom ever wins tomorrow i hope they beat France. They playing so negative and boring.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Whom ever wins tomorrow i hope they beat France. They playing so negative and boring.

That wasn't negative, that was knockout football played really well. French midfield were excellent, and apart from that bit of silliness from Mbappe at the end, worthy winners.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
France looked solid, great defending when it mattered, countered well, good midfield. They’ll win it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
First time I've been really impressed by Pogba in this WC. The work he put in covering midfield and defence was amazing. Hope he's crook for the final :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
First time I've been really impressed by Pogba in this WC. The work he put in covering midfield and defence was amazing. Hope he's crook for the final :)

him and Kante, and Matuidi as well to some extent have been formidable.

as we saw last night, if you let the French get a lead its game over. their midfield just shuts the game down and they have mbappe on the counter

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sore losers. Courtois didn't moan so loudly about his own team's play after they went up against Brazil (through an own goal no less).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom