Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just thought I'd register with ITV player to watch the england match.

It's official stream is fucking awful quality! Woeful! I'd be better off pirating it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just thought I'd register with ITV player to watch the england match.

It's official stream is fucking awful quality! Woeful! I'd be better off pirating it.
Yup it is. And its flash based as well i think.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How the fuck is that not a red card?
Yup. They should only be looking at red card incidents so if they see something then it should be red. Same happened before in another game.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Our players really need to stop getting involved in this petty arguments, let Colombia blow themselves up.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hendersen was a bit of a nooblet tbh getting that yellow

Embattle

FH is my second home
Sorry but trying to hold a 1-0 against a team in a WC game is not going to work.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sorry but trying to hold a 1-0 against a team in a WC game is not going to work.
They werent trying to hold a 1-0 tbh. They were attacking but columbia were obviously pushing more towards the end.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

England have been guilty of not taking their chances the last few games, and putting the match to bed regardless of how the match is going.

Embattle

FH is my second home
England players do realise we aren't winning at the moment, they've become deadly slow and sloppy.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
The England subs should've challenged the injured centre back more often the way he is hobbling.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So @Yoni has her first test of her new Swedishness. What's it going to be @Yoni? (And no copping out by claiming the IoM isn't England anyway ;))

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I thought England were really solid for the first 45, dominated possession and outplayed Colombia, felt like they could go on and win it. Felt that it really slowed though, got sloppy?

What’s the feeling on the Sweden game?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think if sweden come out and play a bit we could beat them. We have better finishers than they do.

If they sit back and defend we might have problems. Unless we get a good set piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom