Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Xherdan Shaqiri: Liverpool sign Stoke forward after triggering release clause

Didnt think much of him in the world cup. Wonder what Klopp saw
Signed him as squad backup on the cheap. I've not watched him much but he did well for Stoke in a shit team that got relegated. Someone to come in to give our main three a break.

Need more strength in depth and can't afford to go out and spend 75 million each on five or six players, so yeah, I hope he turns out to be a good buy. With Klopp's record of improving players and rumours that he wasn't getting played at the bigger clubs solely on lack of application maybe he'll put a shift in for Klopp?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Conte finally gone. Not surprising in the least but they didn't half drag it out this time.

Yeah I did like him although I had two issues with him, firstly he always seemed slow to react a changing game and didn't seem to change players/formation and secondly how he dealt with Costa.

It'll fuck the domestic and continental leagues/cups right up the arse, all because FIFA want to line their pockets. I cannot comprehend how they will manage the disruption it'll cause.

First they said it would be fine in Summer, then they were talking about fucking artificial clouds or closed, air-conditioned stadia, and now all of a sudden it'll be too hot and they have to hold it in Winter. Meanwhile people are working in slave-like conditions and dying building the infrastructure for it.

Oil is involved in more than just the greasing of cars but certain FIFA members palms, it was utterly stupid when announced and in my opinion has only got worse since.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Liverpool bought up all the surrounding shabby housing at Anfield with the idea of extending into it with various projects..they have been knocked back by the council and the stadium is now next to derelict housing that LFC wont build new houses on either out of spite.
Its a fucking shithole and an embarrasment to the club and city.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
England have developed a habit of moving the ball up the field, and then cutting back in side or passing back to defense.

Okay its nice we are comfortable with possession for a change, but we really do nullify our own offense.

No early crosses, trying to beat the man to cross or shoot or even shooting from the edge of the box; just very tame build up play.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think it is just you...

Walker's got a calamity or two in him but at least he's quick and can more often than not get himself out of trouble. Jones is just a slightly better than average centre back.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think it is just you...

Walker's got a calamity or two in him but at least he's quick and can more often than not get himself out of trouble. Jones is just a slightly better than average centre back.
Fairy nuff

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Our best player for me. He's always been good at putting a cross in but it's nice to know he's also fantastic at delivering set pieces.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Our best player for me. He's always been good at putting a cross in but it's nice to know he's also fantastic at delivering set pieces.

I actually agree with that, but WTF (!!!) is his haircut meant to be ???

Embattle

FH is my second home
IMO Belgium were better than France but lost and in general so far Croatia have been better but look like they will lose.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is weird they have a striker who has gone the whole world cup without a shot on target and they are gonna win the thing hehe

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't know about France, to me their conversion rate has allowed them to win beyond that they look uninterested at times.

Gray

FH is my second home

Things are looking up, @Gray.

I know!! Even Mirallas banging in a double brace too. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't a complete amateur team (Not Everton). Looking at the videos the goalkeeper gave up halfway though letting the players score

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Did I really hear 1966 mentioned during the end of that? And did I hear Keone say something about Crotia finally getting respect even though they beat England in spite of all the nauseating arrogant hype? I’m behind England in major tournaments, but your press and pundits are repugnant.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I think Dechamps did really well with his players. He chose the 23 players who were willing to play for him and France.

Benzema, Martial, Kurzawa, Lacazette and so on, must be able to see that you can't just expect to be called up because you have made a name for yourself or play for a big club. Other managers should learn from this.

The Danish manager didn't call up Bendtner though, and that was a big mistake...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
37160873_2335426959806633_775661296837197824_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom