Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Embattle

FH is my second home
We have a better team than them, but that doesn't mean squat if that team isn't as up for the game as the other side which is why this World Cup has been so surprising.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"up for the game" = "playing like a bunch of dicks" in our opponents' case. I was watching it on the French telly last night and I didn't notice the commentators making a fuss out of the Colombian player kicking up the penalty spot while his team mates were haranguing the ref for 4 minutes. That's a Van Dijkshit thing to do.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Danish commentators were all over the Colombians. They have plenty of good footballers to actually play football rather than the shit show and unsportsmanlike behaviour they put up

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Danish commentators were all over the Colombians. They have plenty of good footballers to actually play football rather than the shit show and unsportsmanlike behaviour they put up

I watched the England game in Aarhus on the massive screen they have set up by the docks - most of the locals seemed pretty disgusted with what the Colombians were up to, apart from the surprisingly large number of Colobians actually there.

I also got one of the locals to update his Facebook status with "It's coming home" :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I just feel whenever the going gets tough Roberto runs out of ideas since Belgium just look terrible at times, like the last quarter of this game so far.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
He been too late with the subs and adapting to brazils subs. Hope it dont cost them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
First time in World Cup history that none of Germany, Argentina or Brazil have been in the semis.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
All European semi-finals then
If you really count Russia being European.

Hope they dont make it through. And belgium beat france. Ofc i would love a belgium england final. But if not Croatia would be great.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sweden won 4-2 in the last game.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So @Yoni has her first test of her new Swedishness. What's it going to be @Yoni? (And no copping out by claiming the IoM isn't England anyway ;))
I’m from Oxford... only lived on IoM... My heart is in Sweden, however either way today I win :). We are avoiding it altogether by going to the cinema to see Antman and the Wasp :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Honestly, I'm singing It's coming home, if Sweden looses. *gets another beer*

@Scouse You stuck up the mountains with your bike? Make it back for the game!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fucking Sterling man. Panics when he gets infront of goal. Grrrrrr

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Gotta be honest, Sweden look disinterested all over the place, England are playing 100% and chasing every single ball. England deserve this.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Only the 2nd time in my life England have been in a semi-final. Not gonna lie I shed a tear at full time seeing the reactions of our squad and Coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom