Football The 2014/2015 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
last time i saw him he said how shit FH has become, too many sad middle aged right-wing wankers i think it was, fair.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah, you're all just conspiracy theorists and are probably inextricably linked to the group of Jew bankers that control the world.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I know Debuchy might not be one top 5 in the world but I think he could be a decent signing. Very bog boots to fill but I am happy with that transfer. Now bring on Sami before the weekend. Lets get everyone signed before the pre season starts for once :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I know Debuchy might not be one top 5 in the world but I think he could be a decent signing. Very bog boots to fill but I am happy with that transfer. Now bring on Sami before the weekend. Lets get everyone signed before the pre season starts for once :D
Debuchy.png

I think he'll be alright.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I always love the Metro's totally unbiased approach - they're the benchmark of professional journalism against which others should be measured. :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah it's sad he didn't get more of a chance for us tbh, came up with some really important goals.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I watched the Arsenal friendly earlier and I came to two conclusions. Firstly that yellow kit is fucking lovely. I will be buying that when I can try one on to see what "Regular Fit" means. Secondly Sanogo has to go out on loan he is dreadful. I really hope the first few games are just being used to confirm he is still shit and that we need to buy another striker.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3884407.ece/alternates/s1227b/Aaron-Ramsey.jpg

Last edited:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's a strange tattoo on his knee.

Yeah it's sad he didn't get more of a chance for us tbh, came up with some really important goals.
I'll always love him, I guess I'm not as fickle as many football fans though. He was a beast for us, bloody loved watching him play.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That's a strange tattoo on his knee.

I'll always love him, I guess I'm not as fickle as many football fans though. He was a beast for us, bloody loved watching him play.

He always looked a threat in the premier league. He also scored some pretty fucking good and some very important goals for the clubs he played for.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
He always looked a threat in the premier league. He also scored some pretty fucking good and some very important goals for the clubs he played for.
Agreed. The amount RVP got sucked off for that volley after it dropped over his shoulder was ridiculous, I seen Ba manage that twice in a Newcastle shirt!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Agreed. The amount RVP got sucked off for that volley after it dropped over his shoulder was ridiculous, I seen Ba manage that twice in a Newcastle shirt!
Who wants to get sucked off by a Geordie tho ?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Didn't I read somewhere that he can't actually play that much because his knees are fucked? Sure I did.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Didn't I read somewhere that he can't actually play that much because his knees are fucked? Sure I did.
I know I read that Arsenal passed on Ba around the time he went to Newcastle because he failed a medical. Worked out fine for them though.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The pre season before he joined the premier league Stoke were heavily interested in him, he actually received a medical. Stoke unfortunately found the 6 million pound price tag was too risky for a player who had suffered from knee problems. West ham then took him on loan for the second half of the season. Where he failed to keep them up, but scored a few goals regardless. Newcastle took the risk and the rest as they say is history.

I didn't know anything about Arsenal other than him potentially coming on loan last year.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I do think I'm the only person who lives round here who isn't ridiculously obsessed Cheryl Cole, I still would though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom