that saying 'they' say?

georgie

FH is my second home
actually i don't mind that one, means there's been a sexy man at HQ; not too keen when i go for a midnight pee without the lights on and fall in as a result though lol

um.. How big is your loo, Ez? :confused:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Personally I don't understand why you would like to pee standing in/at your own home/toilet

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hell certainly is fictional. But its the meaning behind the phrase that we all understand! Thats why it works :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Even if you account 50% to your GF, whos activity is 100% seat down, it'll still leave 25% of the 50% you use to sh*tting. Are you saying that you sh*t as often as you pee?

Dunno, construct would suggest a more detailed description, maybe? Not sure, construct always sounds so, definitive.
i only pee when i shit. thats what a manbladder can.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Why does location matter btw?

Home = Cleaner (or atleast you know what have been done there), Magazines, Paper not in appropriate height on the wall, no stress when at home

General benefits: more relaxing, the last drop comes out easier (but these is regardless if you are at home or not)

You don't stand watching TV if you can sit do you? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah the old "My hosue is better then yours" variation :D

Even if it's all in the head ofcourse.

Pissing standing just is easier. You don't sit down to microwave a treat do you? ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ah the old "My hosue is better then yours" variation :D

Even if it's all in the head ofcourse.

Pissing standing just is easier. You don't sit down to microwave a treat do you? ;)

I would say I do, I certainly don't stand idling next to it waiting. Most likely I will sit down at the computer or TV :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What is there you would only microwave for 10-15 seconds? :eek:
Even if then, if there was a chair next to the microwave I would indeed probably sit.

Loads of stuff. Like warming up a bun for breakkie sandwich, light warming of other stuff.

Hell, warming up any dinner takes only a minute :p

I'm too lazy to sit down, only to get up again after a piss.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Since I was careful to leave the seat as I found it you must be talking about the plumber or something :D

lol you always leave the seat up; as I said I like it, means you're not just a computer generated hallucination I am having as a result of playing too much DAoC.

and in other news...

um.. How big is your loo, Ez? :confused:

rofl, Georgie folk tend not to fall all the way in (unless they're tom cruise, or a Borrower or something)...but you do get a shock when you go to sit on the seat and it ain't there

Lethul

FH is my second home
Loads of stuff. Like warming up a bun for breakkie sandwich, light warming of other stuff.

Hell, warming up any dinner takes only a minute :p

I'm too lazy to sit down, only to get up again after a piss.

I would say any dinner takes 2-3 minutes. Frozen ready dinners take 6+ minutes. I never use the microwave to heat up really "small" things. I only use it for fast defrosting and heating leftovers.

Then again this thread is not about microwave usage! :)

I would take a guess it mainly has something to do with the fact that women really can't stand up and pee in the same way. We must maintain our superiority in peeing compared to women who are limited to one way ;)
There are no advantages of peeing standing up at home!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would say any dinner takes 2-3 minutes. Frozen ready dinners take 6+ minutes. I never use the microwave to heat up really "small" things. I only use it for fast defrosting and heating leftovers.

Then again this thread is not about microwave usage! :)

I would take a guess it mainly has something to do with the fact that women really can't stand up and pee in the same way. We must maintain our superiority in peeing compared to women who are limited to one way ;)
There are no advantages of peeing standing up at home!

It's faster, simple reason.

Takes less effort too.

Also it drans your bladder more efficiently.

You also have a crappy microwave :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
It's faster, simple reason.

Takes less effort too.

Also it drans your bladder more efficiently.

You also have a crappy microwave :D

Faster? Next time you clock the time it takes from the moment you enter the bathroom until you are done in there. And then you have to wait until the exact same amount of wee-weeness occurs and time it sitting down :)

It has it's advantages, in your own home is not one of the places where tbh :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Faster? Next time you clock the time it takes from the moment you enter the bathroom until you are done in there. And then you have to wait until the exact same amount of wee-weeness occurs and time it sitting down :)

It has it's advantages, in your own home is not one of the places where tbh :p

It's the ame if it's home or not, only reason to sit down anywhere is if your aim is f*ck all and yu don't want to spray someone elses floor.

Even then, sitting down only has a benefit outside your home.

You can't exactly do anything while peeing, unless you take a good 2 minutes to do so.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe do you ever look at a tv dinner and read the back and think 6 minutes?? screw that that's waaay too long!...and then have something completely inappropriate for dinner (like several twix bars, or a tub of ben & jerrys) that doesn't require cooking?

Lethul

FH is my second home
It's the ame if it's home or not, only reason to sit down anywhere is if your aim is f*ck all and yu don't want to spray someone elses floor.

Even then, sitting down only has a benefit outside your home.

You can't exactly do anything while peeing, unless you take a good 2 minutes to do so.

Next time, sit down and feel the relaxtion :D

Even if you have best aim in the world (if its even possible to have bad aim when peeing :p) there is always more splash damage when standing :)

hehe do you ever look at a tv dinner and read the back and think 6 minutes?? screw that that's waaay too long!...and then have something completely inappropriate for dinner (like several twix bars, or a tub of ben & jerrys) that doesn't require cooking?

No ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Next time, sit down and feel the relaxtion :D

Even if you have best aim in the world (if its even possible to have bad aim when peeing :p) there is always more splash damage when standing :)

Well, there's particle damage(unless you aim directly into the water to make a big spray :p...on your own face :eek7:), but the same amount is released on flush anyway, or at the opening of the lid next time someone uses.

Relaxation takes more time then the lights-unzip-zip-lights moment does, the whole pants off, sit down etc would just make it more strainious :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Well, there's particle damage(unless you aim directly into the water to make a big spray :p...on your own face :eek7:), but the same amount is released on flush anyway, or at the opening of the lid next time someone uses.

Relaxation takes more time then the lights-unzip-zip-lights moment does, the whole pants off, sit down etc would just make it more strainious :p

The whole point of the lid is to close it before you flush? :) And I don't see how that would be released the next time someone uses it? It should have "dried up" by then.

Peeing sure is an interesting subject

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The whole point of the lid is to close it before you flush? :) And I don't see how that would be released the next time someone uses it? It should have "dried up" by then.

Peeing sure is an interesting subject

It is :D

It's a common misconception though, that the closing of lid prevents all the particles from floating up and away.

For people who still want to open a lid, don't read further ;)

If i remember the study("study") correctly;

The next time someone opens the lid, there will be less particles in there, but the rest will be forced RIGHT in your face by the opening procedure. This amount of concentrated pee/poo particles is more then you'd get for licking the wall of a bathroom(well, clean bathroom ofc).

Also, a large dose of the particles that would be scattered in a large area, are now concentrated right on the seat part. Which you'll happpily take with you, with the whole area of your arse :D

In any case, we were talking about scatter damage done by sitting or standing, which isn't really significant enough.

I think, that if you ARE more comfortable sitting down while peeing, go for it. Also might i suggest victorias secret, they are afterall more comfortable ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
It is :D

It's a common misconception though, that the closing of lid prevents all the particles from floating up and away.

For people who still want to open a lid, don't read further ;)

If i remember the study("study") correctly;

The next time someone opens the lid, there will be less particles in there, but the rest will be forced RIGHT in your face by the opening procedure. This amount of concentrated pee/poo particles is more then you'd get for licking the wall of a bathroom(well, clean bathroom ofc).

Also, a large dose of the particles that would be scattered in a large area, are now concentrated right on the seat part. Which you'll happpily take with you, with the whole area of your arse :D

In any case, we were talking about scatter damage done by sitting or standing, which isn't really significant enough.

I think, that if you ARE more comfortable sitting down while peeing, go for it. Also might i suggest victorias secret, they are afterall more comfortable ;)

The spoiler would hold more weight if you had the link tho :p But anyway with splash damage I meant as you now that a bit can end up outside. Then you would not only have a dirtier bathroom but you would also have to clean it up. Even if you aim for the sweetspots there are more than one would think that sprays outside :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've never really had problems with staying inside the lines, but guess if you've got a problem with it, you should sit down.

I'll try to find some stuff on the toilet lid thing, though i saw it on a research TV thing.

Eve so, splash damage and all, i'd think you'd be more keen to sit down at someone elses home for the same reasons you said :p

Though still seems like a lot of effort for a 10-15 second sit.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I've never really had problems with staying inside the lines, but guess if you've got a problem with it, you should sit down.

I'll try to find some stuff on the toilet lid thing, though i saw it on a research TV thing.

Eve so, splash damage and all, i'd think you'd be more keen to sit down at someone elses home for the same reasons you said :p

Though still seems like a lot of effort for a 10-15 second sit.

I generally sit down in other peoples homes as well. What I meant is public bathrooms/nature/urinoals I tend to stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom