No idea Plex | Mezzmo | Chromecasts and all that jazz

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It might be but it works OK on the XBOne and the NowTV. When I had the problem it was on the Plex Forums as other people had the same issue and no one had an answer then.
I mentioned NFS because the resume play thing only worked on something if the file system was NFS, that something is not in my memory banks anymore. Until the recent format I have always used NFS on my server just from habit but haven't this time. I am going to do more since reading this thread though SB and CP and FB (ha! I aren't writing the full stuff either fuckers :eek:).

Trem

Oh @Scouse I paid for Mezzmo so if you want to try that PM me and I will give you my details. Erm, yeah, if I can remember them/find them but if it's just email and password I should be ok.

Edit - Yep I've got the email with the details in.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Does Plex work on it now? I tried this but the media would not resume playback. It would crash on any file I had half watched so I had to start from the beginning and scroll forward.
The only issue I've had was recently on a couple of files which are blu-ray copies which wouldn't play even when I tried adjusting the bit rate etc. Otherwise no problems.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh @Scouse I paid for Mezzmo so if you want to try that PM me and I will give you my details
Thanks very much m8 - but I've paid for that plex android app. I'll see how I get on with it :)

Trem

Thanks very much m8 - but I've paid for that plex android app. I'll see how I get on with it :)
I potentially should of thought about this earlier in the thread :(

Trem

Aww Trem, don't be hard on yourself, you must have been busy thinking up some fantastic new words for the next generation!!! :fluffle:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I felt like asking if that was real like I've started doing, I'm addled mate, it's these pills, honestly I struggle to type anything normal now and its horrible.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I felt like asking if that was real like I've started doing, I'm addled mate, it's these pills, honestly I struggle to type anything normal now and its horrible.

Awww - didn't mean to make you feel bad, my loveur! :fluffle:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I suppose I ought to change your description back too :whistle:

backdoor

Regular Freddie
Kodi on my Amazon firestick is the best thing I have purchased, live 3pm Premiership matches in english, AMAZING !

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Kodi on my Amazon firestick is the best thing I have purchased, live 3pm Premiership matches in english, AMAZING !
You need a plugin for that? Where do you get it?

Trem

You need a plugin for that? Where do you get it?
I told you this bloody ages ago you tit :eek:

Do not expect HD quality on every game and do not expect them to run smooth but if you go through the actual Phoenix section (it adds a few once installed) that has the best quality streams.

Or get an NBC sports pass off Ebay for £20 and watch all the games in HD streams via Kodi or browser ;)

Edit - I bloody knew I did Mickey :eek: page 9 or something on the footy thread. You never listen to me :(

You know for streams, install Kodi on something then install Phoenix onto Kodi, also good for Saturday footy, doesn't have every game but the one's it does have are lovely quality. Yes it buffers sometimes but not much. Oh, go through the Phoenix section not one of the other add ons within Phoenix, although they also give you streams and may be as good but I haven't tried them so can't comment.

@Ch3tan @caLLous @Scouse

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have no memory. Drink too much at the weekends ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I haven't worked since the 3rd. Nothing in the diary until the 25th.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I could use more work. I'm not skint, I keep enough in the bank to last six months, but I'd still like to do stuff like pay off the car loan, etc.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
My Roku 4 arrived. Within 20 minutes I was online watching Netflix. Much better viewing experience than my shitty built in Panasonic blu-ray player, but no surround sound. Need to figure out how to get the sound reversed.

Trem

My Roku 4 arrived. Within 20 minutes I was online watching Netflix. Much better viewing experience than my shitty built in Panasonic blu-ray player, but no surround sound. Need to figure out how to get the sound reversed.
Does your tv not have ARC? Plug the Roku hdmi into the tv hdmi with ARC on it (audio return channel).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom