that saying 'they' say?

Laddey

FH is my second home
The wrath of a women hurt or something something.

Whats the saying chaps?

Thanks

Marc

FH is my second home
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Laddey

FH is my second home
and what a great saying it is!

on the awesomeness scale its number 2
number 1 is Lou Reed - Perfect Day

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Problem with it is that it's not exactly true.

First, hell doesn't have that much fury to start with. It's rather doremnt and mostly pain/suffering based. The assumption that there's fury involved is simply a hypothesis, where as ther more logical explanation would be that it's just the devils work to exact pain and suffering to souls in hell.

Second would eb that scorned women have fury, they don't really. If you wrong a woman, they rarely get furious and the revenge you may or may not recieve for your actions, is ost likely going to be an underhanded bitchy move.

Or a kick in the balls.

Either way, the saying should be;

Balls have no safety when it comes to a woman scorned.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

...or one with PMT, or one when someone grabs that pair of shoes she was just about to get in the sales, or when someone eats all the ice cream and doesn't fucking replace it, or when there is no chocolate in the house, or when faced with a load of housework that wasn't there when she left the house that morning, or when people make absurd amounts of noise at 3am outside their flat, or a sodding fox nicks the decomposing animal she was skeletonising for her collection...maybe that last one is just me?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
...or one with PMT, or one when someone grabs that pair of shoes she was just about to get in the sales, or when someone eats all the ice cream and doesn't fucking replace it, or when there is no chocolate in the house, or when faced with a load of housework that wasn't there when she left the house that morning, or when people make absurd amounts of noise at 3am outside their flat, or a sodding fox nicks the decomposing animal she was skeletonising for her collection...maybe that last one is just me?

Or when you leave the toilet lid unclosed.

That my dear friends is a 100% assured rage burst :flame:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well in any case the seat has to be down 75% of the time, unless you shit standing

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well in any case the seat has to be down 75% of the time, unless you shit standing

Even if you account 50% to your GF, whos activity is 100% seat down, it'll still leave 25% of the 50% you use to sh*tting. Are you saying that you sh*t as often as you pee?

Hell hath no fury, because it is a fictional construct.

Dunno, construct would suggest a more detailed description, maybe? Not sure, construct always sounds so, definitive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How come i have an image of Ch3t being one of the goth kids going "Yeah like, religion is totally conformist." :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Or when you leave the toilet lid unclosed.

That my dear friends is a 100% assured rage burst :flame:

actually i don't mind that one, means there's been a sexy man at HQ; not too keen when i go for a midnight pee without the lights on and fall in as a result though lol

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
actually i don't mind that one, means there's been a sexy man at HQ; not too keen when i go for a midnight pee without the lights on and fall in as a result though lol

But Ez lass, you are not ordinary chick...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The phrase should be...

Hell hath no fury like my wife with PMS. :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All I know Laddey is these pimp mother fuckers! in the house are crimping my sheets and I can't have that when I drag my dawg to the showers.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oi, ice float boy, no! :twak:

Also,

Ezteq said:

Since I was careful to leave the seat as I found it you must be talking about the plumber or something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom