Str relics...

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Brisk Mordain
--diatribe edited ---
you either csant play properly or your scared of not having that 20% str increase. oh and btw LA isnt going to affect midgard in a whole unless ofcourse you think every class uses LA? and how can you exploit something that was made to be like it is its only getting nerfed cause albs kept whining (nothing new their though)

Go have some coffee ffs

B

Brisk Mordain

why coffee? its a fact nothing i said is false and its wasnt a whine

K

kirennia

Originally posted by ardamels
9am GMT(10am CET) - 23pm(00am) was what i suggested, no albs agreed to it, all you ever did was to spam me with whine, so there is no deal. Sure you have more ppl than us, but we all know mids do it way better than you do. How long did it take before we retook the relics the last time? Besides you have all the airheads (Glottis and co), it take mids 1 raid to do what you do in 4-5 raids. So if it would come to raiding at early hours mids will win. Now we won't do early raids on you, but you don't know that for sure do you? ;) I'm happy you actually listened for once, I had to teach you the hard way that taking relics in the middle of the night from mids is NOT a good idea. Yep, the ball is in our lap now, and we know you're really worried about it ;)

Correction, a LOT of albs said it would be cool if it happened, as did a LOT of mids. As I said, all we are trying to do is make the server a lot more pleasant.

Remember a few nuggets being in our reealm doesn't mean the majority of Alb are.

No, we don't know you wont come and raid them back at 5am, but I still don't think Mids will. Maybe I've got a bit more faith in your realm then you have? But i'd say, whether you are an alb, a mid or a hib, we are all ultimately after one thing in the game.

Fun...

D

Denisée

Originally posted by old.Nol
You have a shocking memory then, Hibs have never instigated an early morning raid war. Midgard however took the power relics from Hibernia at 5am. I think you have some backtracking to do, I can only assume you're baiting hibs.

I can't remember who started the odd hour raids. Attempts or success make no difference in this path, still the time is what matter.

I just said hibs to get some hibs options to this except all these alb threads.
I must be honest, I dislike all the whine that has made this forum unbarable.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by ardamels
Yes if the albs take them back primetime then it's very safe to say that there won't be any out of primetime raids from mids. The hatchet will be burried. The deal is only on if you go for the relic fort on primetime.

Also think of one thing: many mids are from Scandinavia and operate in different time zone from that of the many English players in alb. So going for the relic fort past 00.00 GMT is the same thing as going for the relic fort at 01.00 CET (and that is not primetime for us, hence not something we'll be happy about).

Kirennia I hope you get the your ppl with you on this one, it'll be worth it. GL m8

And ooh yeah, I almost forgot this. That's why I assumed you wouldn't, cause in that thread, by your own admission you said you wouldn't. Going back on your word only during times it would suit you would be very weak indeed if you did. Useful quote

"A man without his word is nothing of a man"

etc etc :)

O

old.Ramas

I can't remember who started the odd hour raids.

GOA started the odd hour raids - by having crap servers that crash everytime we run a prime time raid.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by kirennia
Correction, a LOT of albs said it would be cool if it happened, as did a LOT of mids. As I said, all we are trying to do is make the server a lot more pleasant.

Remember a few nuggets being in our reealm doesn't mean the majority of Alb are.

No, we don't know you wont come and raid them back at 5am, but I still don't think Mids will. Maybe I've got a bit more faith in your realm then you have? But i'd say, whether you are an alb, a mid or a hib, we are all ultimately after one thing in the game.

Fun...

It doesn't matter if you respect this semi-agreement or not, this time you did and raided after 10 am CET. Next time you won't, but then you know how easy we raid you in the morning so it's a good thing your on the right track. Either way we will impose this unto you, relic raids between 00.00am - 10.00 CET is not respectable no matter what any alb may say. Were you to raid us at those hours you won't get to keep them. As it is now you did fine, we're not angry with you in any other way than that you raided us after midsummers eve (the greatest drinking holiday of the whole year in Sweden), but how would you know about that? :) Most of you are English and don't celebrate that day. I had a bad hangover that day when you came for Mjollner, still I killed the first relic carrier, Greezy, I think :)

Have faith in my realm you say? For the last 6 months, I've been the only one planning relic raids in Midgard. It's a shame really, we need more ppl for that. However if i'm planning the raids, who do you think sets the time and date for them? Which time I set is up to you, and this time you took the relics in a fairly honourable way (more honourable then ever before I'd say), so you really don't have anything to worry about. But please don't listen to this babbling of mine, listen to the clown Glottis, he is much more wise than me. I'm sure he knows when mids are coming for Castle Excalibur.

K

kirennia

The bit about me saying have more faith was about saying Mids would non-primetime raid. I think they will be reasonable, you in your post kind of made it out Mids wouldn't ;)

And don't say next time we wont raid at a good time. The only reason we will start up non-primetime raids is if Mids now do it to us after our battling for 4 months to stop Alb non-primetime raids and to agree we will keep it at reasonable times if Mids and Hibs do also. I give you my word on that that I wont unless Mids do summit daft. It's the way it's always been and always will be (unless broken by another party first)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Not sure what the fuck you are smoking alarmclockgeneral...
Mids took the relics (after 6 months) from Albion at some sickenly early hour...

sickening hours being 10 am CET:p. Albs then tried one with more people at 9 am CET and failed ;). Then after some necro bug abuse and a long fight with keeps taking, you took the relics. Then mids took them back with relic raid starting at 7 am CET. Now albs took them back with raid at 10 am CET.

Now reason to keep defending your keeps is that if a raid starts at 22:00 and ends at 4 am is it ok? Just curious, by your reasoning it was.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by kirennia
The bit about me saying have more faith was about saying Mids would non-primetime raid. I think they will be reasonable, you in your post kind of made it out Mids wouldn't ;)

And don't say next time we wont raid at a good time. The only reason we will start up non-primetime raids is if Mids now do it to us after our battling for 4 months to stop Alb non-primetime raids and to agree we will keep it at reasonable times if Mids and Hibs do also. I give you my word on that that I wont unless Mids do summit daft. It's the way it's always been and always will be (unless broken by another party first)

I'm sure you will keep your word, but there is multiple parties on the albside. There can be no agreements with the albs unless all your "zerg generals" agree to it. You cannot hold that agreement, because someone on your side will sooner or later break it but then we will impose it to you again. And albs will whine long and hard about it :) But as long as you raid on acceptable hours you have nothing to worry about.

Oh and one more thing, you didn't raid us at the same time we did, you finished the raid when we started it but still you came for Mjollner at a reasonable time...

O

old.Ramas

The only reason we will start up non-primetime raids is if Mids now do it to us after our battling for 4 months to stop Alb non-primetime raids

Before the first alarm clock raid (the successful mid raid before last), alb had nothing to raid *for* for like, 6 months (we had all the str relics). And so there were no alb raids, primetime or otherwise.

After you got the relics we took 8 weeks or so to get them back through a mix of prime-time server crashes, 10am failed raids, and finally the all-night raid.

You alarm-clock raided the relics back a week (or possibly 2) later.

Alb then tried nothing for another 6 weeks, bar 2 raids, one of which never reached mjol, the other was saturday.

So I really really don't know where you think you get "our battling for 4 months to stop Alb non-primetime raids" from.

D

Driwen

albs could have gone for magic relics?:p I mean you got air theurgists, dotting cabalists and now PBAOE'ing wizard :).

V

Voedockx

Originally posted by driwen
albs could have gone for magic relics?:p I mean you got air theurgists, dotting cabalists and now PBAOE'ing wizard :).

someone tell him....please

A

ardamels

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Before the first alarm clock raid (the successful mid raid before last), alb had nothing to raid *for* for like, 6 months (we had all the str relics). And so there were no alb raids, primetime or otherwise.

After you got the relics we took 8 weeks or so to get them back through a mix of prime-time server crashes, 10am failed raids, and finally the all-night raid.

You alarm-clock raided the relics back a week (or possibly 2) later.

Alb then tried nothing for another 6 weeks, bar 2 raids, one of which never reached mjol, the other was saturday.

So I really really don't know where you think you get "our battling for 4 months to stop Alb non-primetime raids" from.

The first raid we did on you started at the time you finished this one last Sunday, so it was not an alarm clock raid. Before that CE led a successful relic raid on you in November and you retook the relic past 01 am CET, so what you're saying is not true :) Our last raid on you came exactly 1 week after your raid on us (exactly on the hour), this was done to prove a point. That it really isn't hard to grab relis at those hours, quite obviously a majority of the albs understood this hint and did the right thing. Hence we're quite happy with how you raided us.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Voedockx
someone tell him....please

mids had only runnies and sm's. Damage dealing runnies are just as rare as air theurgists and sm's are prolly same numbers as cabalists+wizards or less. Mids still went for magic relics, because 1) its good to go after relics for morale and 2) their chanters and other mages do less damage ;).

O

old.Ramas

Our last raid on you came exactly 1 week after your raid on us

What? started at 8pm and ran through to the early hours?

Not really true now is it?

But I'm not criticising the morning raid concept.

I tend to refer to mid morning raids as alarm clock raids, and ours as morning raids, because, huh, you're the bad guys ;)

My point was actually that some other person up above should equally stop moaning about the ' months' of alb off hour raids.

Right now you have to raid in the morning, becuase middle-of-the-night is lame, peaktime is impossible due to server crappiness, and all-night raids are hard to maintain except when you get lucky.

/shrug

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Ramas
lol

why is that so funny? You hadnt done a relic raid since 6 months, I just said you could have gone for magic relics. As those werent yours and it would have been useful to albion. As hibernias mages would have lost atleast 10% power or maybe even 20% and the few you had might have gained some.
Albion does have damage dealing mages, there are few off them so ok for your damage increase it wont matter much. However it still matters for the damage done to you, that would have been less. Besides it might have been fun trying to get it?:) Besides you did try it a few times too ;).

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by 533N
To all the albs out there:

1-2 Mid is comming for you

3-4 Better lock your door

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

1-2 Bah, f*** you

3-4 Cry some more

5-6 Go away you pricks

7-8 Death'll be your date

9-10 We'll kill you again

:flame:

A

acei

why is that so funny? You hadnt done a relic raid since 6 months, I just said you could have gone for magic relics. As those werent yours and it would have been useful to albion. As hibernias mages would have lost atleast 10% power or maybe even 20% and the few you had might have gained some.
Albion does have damage dealing mages, there are few off them so ok for your damage increase it wont matter much. However it still matters for the damage done to you, that would have been less. Besides it might have been fun trying to get it?:) Besides you did try it a few times too ;).
You ever seen how desperate hibbies are to keep those relics? It would be almost impossible without all alarm clocks set to take the hibbie relics they want them that badly. They would have 50 enchanters standing next to each door PBAOEing like mad to stop anyone from approaching.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by acei
You ever seen how desperate hibbies are to keep those relics? It would be almost impossible without all alarm clocks set to take the hibbie relics they want them that badly. They would have 50 enchanters standing next to each door PBAOEing like mad to stop anyone from approaching.

250 albs at 10 am in the morning?:p Doubt it, but see it as a challenge then?:p

O

old.Ramas

hibs are not the problem.

A

acei

250 albs at 10 am in the morning?:p Doubt it, but see it as a challenge then?:p

56 Albs at Benowyc
6Enchanters+4other hib classes

= The enchanters won

P.S. it was because everyone was bunched up on wall and cause loads charged the lord room :( but still a major victory for hibbies and it shows how strong they can be.

O

old.Ramas

...and let's not even mention the incident with the afk relic raid ;)

But hibs are still not the problem.

I

ilienwyn

maybe with housing and teleport to snowdonia we can try for the power relics as well :p

S

skile

Albs have the worst defense of all realms. Mythic have made our fronteir so unpleasant it has become so unpopular. Hibs have a active fronteir, so does mids. They get to be so much more aware if something is up. We don't roam HW as albs, and no infs to spy.

Thx Mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread