Str relics...

A

acei

Originally posted by skile
Albs have the worst defense of all realms. Mythic have made our fronteir so unpleasant it has become so unpopular. Hibs have a active fronteir, so does mids. They get to be so much more aware if something is up. We don't roam HW as albs, and no infs to spy.

Thx Mythic.
Untrue, everytime a keep has been attacked within the last few days i instantly knew about it and so did 100+ albs, through either stealther reports or through the guards informing the guild that owns it then they inform us, we do have a good information network.

O

old.lewstherin

But ardramels said u just suck... or was it him thats invincible....

B

Brisk Mordain

lets see mids/albs attack hibs relic keep and then we all have a big brawl at the end whichever rlm out of albion and midgard wins gets the relics :D

O

old.Ramas

Information networks are beside the point.

It takes about 3 months through aggro-to-50 mobs to hike to Myrrdin even if you do know of the incoming raid. Which mostly you won't until they start killing guards (which they won't have to do if we were to pick up the power relics as well) because you can easily get to it without crossing patrol paths.

Albs have the same issue on every server.

/shrug

ilienwyn, you sure we get snowdonia porters in housing? I only see Sauvage, Camelot, and Gothwaite on the (possibly out-of-date) list.

D

Driwen

Snowdonia, Druim Cain, or Vindsaul Faste Teleporter, 500 g ;) :)

and about the agro in snowdonia I wouldnt know. Agro in pentinne is doable, but compared to jamtland/Breifine it is to high.

I

ilienwyn

Another solution for Mythic would be to have both border keeps porting to other realms. This could lessen the lag we observe when waiting to port. Ofc we would still have problem as Snowdonia is too far for everything else in the realm...

Users who are viewing this thread