First taste of alb+str relic

J

jarl

[qoutythingy]
Sichama 50 lvl Nightshade
[/qoutythingy]

maby, just maby the ns/ranger zerg of 2FG+ camping hmg in odins can have some competition for once :p

J

jox

They fanged and they fanged, like they never have fanged before, the little mindless infils did it once more :d

S

sparmer

And jox zerged and zerged like he nevah zerged be4

K

Keogh

And Jox whinged and whinged like he has done many mnay times before.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hmm, my taste of 20% str bonus is decent damage on those SB's and hunter.
Also nice damage on one of the 3fg Hibs roaming Emain, or on one of the 3fg Mids that roamed Emain earlier.
Your point was?
Going to a tk is stupid, no matter if nolby pricks do it, some lame hippies, or albs.
Regards, Glottis

A

alme

and we all give a fuck like weve never done before

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by jox
They fanged and they fanged, like they never have fanged before, the little mindless infils did it once more :d

thats GOOD :)

should write lil hikus and stuff for whiners.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
thats GOOD :)

should write lil haikus and stuff for whiners.
Infils all in zerg
Overpowered more with boost
Hear nerf incoming.

K

Keogh

Originally posted by svartmetall
Infils all in zerg
Overpowered more with boost
Hear nerf incoming.

Do you honestly believe that Mythic will base any nerfs they do on classes based on data from the Euro servers? I get the feeling they just palmed the non US release of this game off as an afterthought.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Keogh
Do you honestly believe that Mythic will base any nerfs they do on classes based on data from the Euro servers? I get the feeling they just palmed the non US release of this game off as an afterthought.

they dont. EU servers have nothing to do with mythic which is why they never listen to us ;p

but omg the Infil Team Leader is sh*ting bricks at the mo ;p trying to think of ways to reduce infils effectiveness because they are blatently overpowered ;p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Emma
they dont. EU servers have nothing to do with mythic which is why they never listen to us ;p

but omg the Infil Team Leader is sh*ting bricks at the mo ;p trying to think of ways to reduce infils effectiveness because they are blatently overpowered ;p

LOL.
Just cause a bunch of utter noobs are saying it does not make it true.
No matter how often they repeat it.
Regards, Glottis

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
LOL.
Just cause a bunch of utter noobs are saying it does not make it true.
No matter how often they repeat it.
Regards, Glottis

You mean just like every rant you post about the savage?

A most precise self-biography of yourself, sire.

Regards, Cleptomaniac

S

sanguinary

Claiming savages to be balanced betrays either bias or ignorance, as a gesture of good faith I'll believe the first til any subsequent post convinces me of the other.

G

greenfingers

Re: Re: First taste of alb+str relic

Originally posted by piggeman
Ok, omw with my BD!

can I shoot the fuck out of you with my RR7 Scout friend? :D

...... plz ;)

S

Sichama

Originally posted by jarl
maby, just maby the ns/ranger zerg of 2FG+ camping hmg in odins can have some competition for once :p

Givf full scale stealthwars imo...
:clap:

...and i admit Hib stealth zerg is strong in Odin's lately...but that is something even a blind man can see...eeerm not exactly see as stealthed persons are hard to see...in this case it wouldn't matter beeing blind though....oh well you get my meening...:D

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by sanguinary
Claiming savages to be balanced betrays either bias or ignorance, as a gesture of good faith I'll believe the first til any subsequent post convinces me of the other.

I know 2 albs who doesn't think savages is overpowered or needs nerf.
donttouchpoopy and glottis.
Glottis because he think its skill and no overpowered when albs do a RR with SoS,ninja raid and xxx numbers more then the enemies.
and poopy just think so. because savage is savage, U cant compare savage to anything. just like you cant compare sb to infil^^

Users who are viewing this thread