5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

A

acei

/wave to the dead middies around MTK earlier
/wave to the dead middies at Boldiam earlier today
/wave to the dead middies that were camping CS

and you can start /waving to the str relics forever, if you want a relic go to Hibenia they have some spare :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by 533N
To all the albs out there:

1-2 Mid is comming for you

3-4 Better lock your door

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

if u want to fuck up the server relic wise and start the late night/early morning relic raid ping pong be our guest and take them at a stupid time , but if u do NEVER expect albion to take them back prime time cos we will ninja raid u everytime if u do ,

S

Sohan_THC

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

Hmm dont want to be rude orso
but you ever noticed we can smell inc mid troll from H.W. while we are waiting to get ported to emain.

now most ppl flee right away it is a real Julg smell but with the new full closed pl8 helm with insta fresh-air unit it is doable.

hope to see you soon middies in our backyard :clap:

9-10 never sleep again Rofl well i sleep verywell from 01 tilll 8 while the servers are down. told you some gold to an NPC can do great thing to our server. :cool:

R

Rhodo_Stoney

Originally posted by acei
if you want a relic go to Hibenia they have some spare :)

But pls respect and keep in mind we did it at PRIMETIME and don't 'alarmclockraid' us :great:

R

roteca

Re: Re: Str relics...

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
Hmm dont want to be rude orso
but you ever noticed we can smell inc mid troll from H.W. while we are waiting to get ported to emain.

Thougth the ones with radar was banned ? 8)

O

old.Wildfire

1) you dont have the relics
2) we do (and that applies to all of my chars)
3) ha ha.

S

stunned

I dont know wtf Your suggesting, but putting together ~300 ppl at 9 am and grabbing relics at 11 am isnt rocket science in my book.

Albs did it this weekend, mids can and will do it later. No way to defend vs a group of 300 ppl at that hour even if its not that early.

Our biggest concern is we cant sos by teh zerg trying to block milegates.

M

marczje

Originally posted by stunned
I dont know wtf Your suggesting, but putting together ~300 ppl at 9 am and grabbing relics at 11 am isnt rocket science in my book.

Albs did it this weekend, mids can and will do it later. No way to defend vs a group of 300 ppl at that hour even if its not that early.

Our biggest concern is we cant sos by teh zerg trying to block milegates.

<Nods>

F

Flimgoblin

it's ok they have better alarm clocks in midgard, I'm sure we'll have our 5 albs running to defend excalibur at 7am again this weekend.

O

old.Nol

Guess next time you will have a few groups near the tk as well as the mg, it's not hard to predict that this is what they would have done. Personally I think you guys will always find a reason to call Alb raids lame, last time it was because of necro los, this time it's because of bof & sos.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by stunned

oh give it a fokin rest imo

A

Ala

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

:scared:

not

O

oblivion_6

omg what will u mids do if you still aint got the str relics when the LA nerf (your words not mine :p) comes out!!!!

Jez man u guys are gonna have to have some major whinage when that happens :p

M

moo_work

Re: Re: Re: Str relics...

Originally posted by roteca
Thougth the ones with radar was banned ? 8)

no rg and np are still here :p

A

acei

Originally posted by Rhodo_Stoney
But pls respect and keep in mind we did it at PRIMETIME and don't 'alarmclockraid' us :great:
Why do you think i want them to attack Hibernia? I've seen how strong Hibernia is and i respect Hibernia for the fact that they have destroyed keep takes and relic forces when outnumbered 5-1 on occassions.

To the middies...

I have no respect for you, your left-axe has been broken for a long time and you've all used it to it's full advantage (a cleric being killed in 3 shots from a zerker when he has all resists capped and 1700HP shows it's broke!), if i remember correctly it was Midgard that started the early morning relic wars. If you wait until 1.62 when LA gets fixed and you try at least a 9-11am raid like ours you might even earn a little respect back if you try a primetime raid you will earn all your respect back.

U

uglymug

To the middies...

I have no respect for you
speaking only for meself... i'd rather have relics (power would be nice instead of str, but either will do) than the respect of an alb

S

stinkie

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

11-12 do a /relic delve :p

13-14 Albs wiped mid relic keep clean

15-16 Lots of whining mids to be seen

17-18 mids got smaller balls than a lurikeen

19 - 20 gonna PWN mids plenty!

I'll do the rymes,
u stick to the whines.

kthxbyenow

Stinks.

D

Denisée

try at least a 9-11am raid like ours

The last Mid relic raid I can remember did start at 10:30 am, in other words later than yours.

your left-axe has been broken for a long time and you've all used it to it's full advantage (a cleric being killed in 3 shots from a zerker when he has all resists capped and 1700HP shows it's broke

Just good for them, they did abuse the Smite to it's full so can't see no difference with using LA as it has been intended to be used since the release of this game.

if i remember correctly it was Midgard that started the early morning relic wars

Actually think it was Hib that started the 'early morning relic wars', but I'm not 100% sure I can trust my memory on this.
[Anyone remember better please stand forward]

P

Powahhh

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

easy when you are a kiddo on vacations
nuff said
anyway

P

panarama

/wave to all stupid 220+ albs near Boldiam :)
Guys u all are really out of ure mind.

S

Subbiz

Re: Re: Str relics...

Originally posted by -yoda-
if u want to fuck up the server relic wise and start the late night/early morning relic raid ping pong be our guest and take them at a stupid time , but if u do NEVER expect albion to take them back prime time cos we will ninja raid u everytime if u do ,
like always :p

J

Jergiot

5-6 Get a crucifiks

7-8 Better stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again

hum, wait did i miss something? we supose to be scared now?
oh my....

B

belth

Originally posted by uglymug
speaking only for meself... i'd rather have relics (power would be nice instead of str, but either will do) than the respect of an alb

Instead you have none :p

Z

zoia

Albs can keep the relics for all i care.
Sauvage is a lot more fun now. :p

Think gothis have ported me to Hadrian's by now, gotta go...

Users who are viewing this thread