Str relics...

A

acei

Originally posted by zoia
Albs can keep the relics for all i care.
Sauvage is a lot more fun now. :p

Think gothis have ported me to Hadrian's by now, gotta go...
Were you one of those mids in that fg that attacked me last night and killed me (1fg against 1 cleric) then when i went out a second time i kited one of you into the Sauvage guards? ;)

Z

zoia

Maybe, some in my group got to near the gate last night :p Happens all the time. At the end it was only me left and i got aggro from a patrol.
Don't think we were a full group though, more like 4-5. ;)

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by zoia
Albs can keep the relics for all i care.

Ditto. U can keep your smelly pooey relics. Btw I farted on the Str relics and then wiped my nose on them before u swipped them. :clap:

Kobbie boogers! :D

A

acei

Originally posted by Nichneven
Ditto. U can keep your smelly pooey relics. Btw I farted on the Str relics and then wiped my nose on them before u swipped them. :clap:

Kobbie boogers! :D
The knights of Benowyc and Sursbrooke are polishing them now they're back on duty :p

O

old.Sko

patch 1.71:

Summon Zerg realm ability had its recast time increased to 30 minutes.

533N

OMG try to listen to yourself.

I just watched a stupid movie ending with that little rhime, and thought it could be a nice little joke.

And this is what it ends with???

You guys really need to lighten up, all of you!

*sigh*

K

kirennia

Raid was done at this time because it was decided in an earluier topic that wqe would be respectable and do it in 'prime-times'. Mids agreed that this was a reasonable time (9:00am GMT - 2am GMT I think was decided so we stuck to that. If you decide to break these times then so shall we. And remember that we have a higher population so can do many many more early raids then you ever can. Decent times or pay the price, simple.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Denisée
Actually think it was Hib that started the 'early morning relic wars', but I'm not 100% sure I can trust my memory on this.
[Anyone remember better please stand forward]

You have a shocking memory then, Hibs have never instigated an early morning raid war. Midgard however took the power relics from Hibernia at 5am. I think you have some backtracking to do, I can only assume you're baiting hibs.

K

kirennia

aye, Hibs are the best party in this. Despite what they may or may not have done in the past, they really have made up for it these days, within the last 6+months, they have only ever tried VERY primetime raids in which they retook the relics.

/salute hibs

H

horil

Originally posted by kirennia
aye, Hibs are the best party in this. Despite what they may or may not have done in the past, they really have made up for it these days, within the last 6+months, they have only ever tried VERY primetime raids in which they retook the relics.

/salute hibs

Keeping a book? What ever makes you feel less guilty :great: :kissit:

K

kirennia

Stopping the last 4 alb 3/4/5am relic raids planned for the sake of keeping this game reasonable instead of a case of whoever can stay up the latest. Please also note that I'm not a Hib though I commend them for their work

edit: also the fact I've never been on a raid between 2-8am (apart from one with 30 people that was more of a drunken suicide then a raid ;))

H

horil

This game isn't reasonable now, and won't never be. :rolleyes:

K

kirennia

Have more faith, act on that which you think is right (within reason) and work on it.....we can turn this game into fun more then alarmclock raids if we want it to, just dont degrade yerself down to 'the old time' style of raiding relics. People in this game have more reasoning pwer then you give them credit for I think bud

H

horil

Have more faith, act on that which you think is right (within reason) and work on it.....we can turn this game into fun more then alarmclock raids if we want it to, just dont degrade yerself down to 'the old time' style of raiding relics. People in this game have more reasoning pwer then you give them credit for I think bud

Your idea is great, keep the dream alive :)
While you're working on it, i'm off to pryd ;)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by horil
Your idea is great, keep the dream alive :)
While you're working on it, i'm off to pryd ;)

gah, next on my list of 'mission impossible' is trying to get more RvR in hadrians >:) Keep here bud, things in all 3 realms are getting better, RvR is getting a hell of a lot more fun since all 3 realms have decided that fun>rp's

G

Glacier

ffs exa players stay at exa :p we got more exa players than prydwen players on prydwen soon :eek:

H

horil

Getting fun from rvr isn't easiest thing to do. We tried moving as 1fg, killed la, then got eaten by 4fg, gone to odins, again overnumbered. Going solo as sb.. 3 infils minimum pack .. exept remi, hi :p

ps. think we realy should try that hw rvr some day :)

K

kirennia

m8, in the morning of the night you are gonna g to HW, say on here you will be roaming there ONLY AS 1FG. I can almost guarantee you people will go there. Whenever LoD see that kinda thing on barrys, we go to HW, it's good fun :) Do this, turn up and KEEP TURNING UP, the more posts, the more HW will be used and the more likely HW will become a permanent zone. Keep at it m8 :cool:

R

Rhodo_Stoney

Originally posted by Nichneven

eeew, so you like the smell of your own farts? :great:

A

ardamels

Raid was done at this time because it was decided in an earluier topic that wqe would be respectable and do it in 'prime-times'. Mids agreed that this was a reasonable time (9:00am GMT - 2am GMT I think was decided so we stuck to that. If you decide to break these times then so shall we. And remember that we have a higher population so can do many many more early raids then you ever can. Decent times or pay the price, simple.

9am GMT(10am CET) - 23pm(00am) was what i suggested, no albs agreed to it, all you ever did was to spam me with whine, so there is no deal. Sure you have more ppl than us, but we all know mids do it way better than you do. How long did it take before we retook the relics the last time? Besides you have all the airheads (Glottis and co), it take mids 1 raid to do what you do in 4-5 raids. So if it would come to raiding at early hours mids will win. Now we won't do early raids on you, but you don't know that for sure do you? ;) I'm happy you actually listened for once, I had to teach you the hard way that taking relics in the middle of the night from mids is NOT a good idea. Yep, the ball is in our lap now, and we know you're really worried about it ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ardamels
9am GMT(10am CET) - 23pm(00am) was what i suggested, no albs agreed to it, all you ever did was to spam me with whine, so there is no deal.

Not sure what the fuck you are smoking alarmclockgeneral...
Mids took the relics (after 6 months) from Albion at some sickenly early hour...
Albs then retook relics after a 12 hour fight...
Yet you used that to justify taking relics at an early hour again...

You will justify anything you please anyway, so it does not matter what you find honorable, etc...
And for your information, I have not been on any relic raid at 6 am or another lame hour... Your are the one leading those raids, so I guess you are the shit for brains here little tosser :)
Regards, Glottis

O

old.lewstherin

9am GMT(10am CET) - 23pm(00am) was what i suggested, no albs agreed to it, all you ever did was to spam me with whine, so there is no deal. Sure you have more ppl than us, but we all know mids do it way better than you do. How long did it take before we retook the relics the last time? Besides you have all the airheads (Glottis and co), it take mids 1 raid to do what you do in 4-5 raids. So if it would come to raiding at early hours mids will win. Now we won't do early raids on you, but you don't know that for sure do you? ;) I'm happy you actually listened for once, I had to teach you the hard way that taking relics in the middle of the night from mids is NOT a good idea. Yep, the ball is in our lap now, and we know you're really worried about it ;)

OMG CAN I TOUCH YOU?!?!

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Denisée

Actually think it was Hib that started the 'early morning relic wars', but I'm not 100% sure I can trust my memory on this.
[Anyone remember better please stand forward]

:lol:

all hibernias succesfull relicraids have started between 6pm and 1pm GMT. some odd trys that has been unsuccesfull has been outside these hours and they are still just odd few ;)

S

Stormm

Yep, the ball is in our lap now, and we know you're really worried about it ;)

lol at mr high n mighty

think ppl actually 'worry' about this shit LOL :D

O

old.Ramas

Not worth getting excited about guys.

Mid will at some point retake at 6am, then we will retake at 10-11am, ad infinitum.

Noone is going to convince tehalarmclockgeneral to do otherwise, and no-one at all can retake str relics in real prime-time anyhow due to crappy servers.

/shrug

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

B

Brisk Mordain

lol your all kids! look at these posts one guys says your an alarmclockgeneral you all start saying it (have you finnished primary school yet?)

you just admited you have a higher population therefore morning raids should be piss easy and prime-time should be a singe too so your the ideal realm to start doing prime-time relic raids e.g. 1:00pm 12:00pm at the easrliest imo you saying albs having high population and you still do earlymorning raids is pretty sad means you either csant play properly or your scared of not having that 20% str increase. oh and btw LA isnt going to affect midgard in a whole unless ofcourse you think every class uses LA? and how can you exploit something that was made to be like it is its only getting nerfed cause albs kept whining (nothing new their though)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Gahldir
:lol:

all hibernias succesfull relicraids have started between 6pm and 1pm GMT. some odd trys that has been unsuccesfull has been outside these hours and they are still just odd few ;)

Thats a big fookin RR window...would you actually be refering to 6pm-1am?

Users who are viewing this thread