Stealthers read all plz <---

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Hello dear Stealthers
This class as all we know they are in love with solo run's,sure no problem :) You like it you play it..but don't play like little girls..meaning you pick a soloer target,fine! you start the fight..after 5sec don't start running!stay there and fight or don't throw a single arrow and then disapear!Fight :) click your targer, go close to him press F6 and ta-ta !combat mode!

See ya!

P.S. A tank near you today! ;)
P.S. Hail Nuok XXL the Luri :touch:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
yes had this nice encounter with an alb last night at nott tower1.. (When albs still had it).. he does his DF stun on me and then runs away.

5,652725 seconds later the scout assisters had got me down (figure they had to first spot me, then MA target me.. then yell assist!! .. and then fire.. thats why it took that long) :)

where are people solo now anyway? :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Fenderon said:
yes had this nice encounter with an alb last night at nott tower1.. (When albs still had it).. he does his DF stun on me and then runs away.

5,652725 seconds later the scout assisters had got me down (figure they had to first spot me, then MA target me.. then yell assist!! .. and then fire.. thats why it took that long) :)

While solo I attacked a mincer, he insta stunned me; mezzed me and ran away, and came back with 7 others to kill me.

I wish people would grow some backbone, atleast now that they can teleport back to the area quite fast.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

Think the only people who chance it solo now are non-stealthers, oh and some luri called Skunkie :)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Runalos is still solo...and has the balls to try take on a Reaver.

/respect

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
maybe u look at it the wrong way, they aren't that rp horny at all.
They wanne share there rp's with some other :p

...or not=D

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

/respect

My BB whent LD - so I figured I could die on you :). Would have jumped you anyway though ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

/respect

And Vanish after 2 hits lol, not hard to have balls when you have a get out of jail free card is it.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Hello dear Stealthers
This class as all we know they are in love with solo run's,sure no problem :) You like it you play it..but don't play like little girls..meaning you pick a soloer target,fine! you start the fight..after 5sec don't start running!stay there and fight or don't throw a single arrow and then disapear!Fight :) click your targer, go close to him press F6 and ta-ta !combat mode!

See ya!

Stealthers are stealthers, cowards by nature, you wont get them fighting you unless they either have back up or a garunteed escape. Ignore it and keep looking for a fight with someone worth the time.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And Vanish after 2 hits lol, not hard to have balls when you have a get out of jail free card is it.

Free card? to what? my library?

Assassins aint snipers silly. We have to pay at least 15 points to get Vanish(Vanish I aint even a serious option).

Kagato said:
Stealthers are stealthers, cowards by nature, you wont get them fighting you unless they either have back up or a garunteed escape. Ignore it and keep looking for a fight with someone worth the time.

Ztyxs rr 2 dwarf-warrior have humiliated me over and over, my 2-handed savage could kill low-rr-casters and stealthers in two swings, so I know what we stealthers have to give up to gain stealth; RAW POWER!

So what do you want? That shadowblades and nightshades, without relics, and often in lower rr than you, jumps you solo and dont use Vanish or so you get rps? lol

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Kagato I only jump you 4 the fun. Never expect to win. You are scary, but I can't ressit giving you a couple of hits.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Jox said:
Assassins aint snipers silly. We have to pay at least 15 points to get Vanish(Vanish I aint even a serious option).

don't waste the points then - all it does is gets u away - may aswell die and report which aint hard to do these days and often u get sl'd and killed anyway

better to spend the points in smth to help you fight better?

ps - don't vanish from a 1v1 we hardly ever get its gay ;)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember seeing you at bled T4 last night, would have to be a dumb archer to pop out close, shoot then melee, after one shot you have time for maybe one more before you have to leg it.

I take an average of 2000+ dmg within 4 secs of unstealthing (3+ scouts who spot me and usually 1-2 mages), just as well most of last night we had a good druid :p

And nerf Golema for nuking me so damn hard!

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
don't waste the points then - all it does is gets u away - may aswell die and report which aint hard to do these days and often u get sl'd and killed anyway

better to spend the points in smth to help you fight better?

ps - don't vanish from a 1v1 we hardly ever get its gay ;)

Nah, Vanish raises the fun-factor with 50% :>

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
...just a side note. Whats wrong with Vanish I, imho it's exelent. Why do you need Vanish II?

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
...just a side note. Whats wrong with Vanish I, imho it's exelent. Why do you need Vanish II?
Agree, its either vanish 1 or 3, but v3 is just to foocking expensive seeing it doesnt help you at all in combat¨

Also, its very easy to counter vanish, but i wont say how cause it seems there is still alot of ppl who doesnt know :m00:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Stealthers are stealthers, cowards by nature, you wont get them fighting you unless they either have back up or a garunteed escape.

rofl

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
Agree, its either vanish 1 or 3, but v3 is just to foocking expensive seeing it doesnt help you at all in combat¨

Also, its very easy to counter vanish, but i wont say how cause it seems there is still alot of ppl who doesnt know :m00:

You wont get away from stealthers with Vanish I, but you will do it with Vansih II. Vanish III will even clear aggro from guards but its way too expensive.

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
you hear that whitey? you sir are a coward!

but nevertheless, you will always have a big biG bIG BIG warm place in my heart :wub:

p.s net zo warm als onder de zonnebank :D

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

wait 2 seconds then fire stealth lore, 90% chance you get him nonetheless, and yes, my shade got owned by that like 25 times so far, its the most usueless RA in game unless they remove stealth lore from the game....

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Funneh part is now Jox and a few other mid stealthers appeared to be cooperating with alb stealthers...on bled E bridge just now...good fun huh Jox? counted 3-4 mids mostly SBs and 3 albs..1infil 2 scouts....bloody marvelous...wankers

/Dracus

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Hello dear Stealthers

See ya!

he probably noticed the 10+ scouts that unstealthed and aimed at him with their bow... oh wait that cant be it cos scouts arent within cliprange when they shoot?? he must have used "view distance: far" maybe?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
So what do you want? That shadowblades and nightshades, without relics, and often in lower rr than you, jumps you solo and dont use Vanish or so you get rps? lol
The question was, why do they attack if they don't wanna fight?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hunter shot me at beno docks, then shot me a few more times (all blocked - gogo cleric shield!) then obviously saw the holy wrath of the light of camelot gathering above him to smite him into smithereens and legged it.

Mighta got a buff shear off on him first though - hope so ;) he'd have to drown to go get rebuffed nyuck nyuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom