Hi All

Marc

FH is my second home
marc! jacob! cooooome baaaack.... me and kala are awaiting you to arrive, and will RP power lvl you, be it on alb/mid/hib your choice :p

The only way I would ever come back is if the old team where together including Knatte, Oljad, Occy etc. Im talking pre Lookdaddy times here. Things went downhill when he joined. Lookdaddy at RR8 "I dont even know what a shaman looks like" and lets not forget the hundreds of times he used TWF when resting

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome back, nice to see you didn't get shot :D
Will be nice to beat you if you run grouped with the rubbish NFD group :flame:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers Tjalle :)

I have been on a few times but playing on laptop so bit awkward :)

Ive lost any slight bit of skills i had before !!!...but will try and solo the odd times i do play :) and probably do terrible :cheers:

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
thanks corv and guin :)

I might take you up on that for a change guin lad :) ...ive already got a rr 5 champ on ywain from before I left !! But a mid tank might be a nice change to play even a 2 hander sb maybe,although not sure i would be any good at that stealth malarky !!

Jamie :):drink:

Please do then I can own your arse over there then :lol:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
The only way I would ever come back is if the old team where together including Knatte, Oljad, Occy etc. Im talking pre Lookdaddy times here. Things went downhill when he joined. Lookdaddy at RR8 "I dont even know what a shaman looks like" and lets not forget the hundreds of times he used TWF when resting

PFFFT! synergy was nothing til i joined NOTHING YA HEAR!!!!!!!!! :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Welcome back, nice to see you didn't get shot :D
Will be nice to beat you if you run grouped with the rubbish NFD group :flame:

We got nuff probs without adding Jamie on top of em :)

Muckar DuVa

Fledgling Freddie

Look! Here I sit and slowsurf and find my 2nd char name ever on your post. Knatte was mine until account got sold over seas.

Funny to see, and I agree that old style/old people had a better aura about this game.

Today you can find me on Tuttiluttan

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Look! Here I sit and slowsurf and find my 2nd char name ever on your post. Knatte was mine until account got sold over seas.

Funny to see, and I agree that old style/old people had a better aura about this game.

Today you can find me on Tuttiluttan

oh dear - awful adding idiot of a skald.....

Muckar DuVa

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear - awful adding idiot of a skald.....

If one read between the lines in this:

"os dear" = He get´s me often.

"awful" = Tutti is a troll.....no shit!

"adding" = The game is about winning fights/area/relics for your realm. Some ppl I add on, some i never add on. Same as the most of us.

"idiot" = A word used when ppl dont know what to say.

"Skald" = Correct, and getting better every week.

Cya soon, prolly on your back. ;)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
If one read between the lines in this:

"os dear" = He get´s me often.

"awful" = Tutti is a troll.....no shit!

"adding" = The game is about winning fights/area/relics for your realm. Some ppl I add on, some i never add on. Same as the most of us.

"idiot" = A word used when ppl dont know what to say.

"Skald" = Correct, and getting better every week.

Cya soon, prolly on your back. ;)

oh lol,

that was a fairly pitiful attempt at "trolling" as the cool kids are calling it these days, you'll probably find that the majority of players that use the Freddyshouse forums are decent respectful soloers that don't add and zerg players down and most of which avoid coast guarding...

would be lovely if you could say the same right ;)

never actually seen you anywhere other than Brynja bridge running from the keep on speed 6 the moment some one gets into a fight..

however as for the "he get's me often" comment, I believe you're in my solo nightshade video getting three shot mate.

so go figure :)

I really don't mind seeing you out in the frontiers, because if you're solo you're free rps and if there are other people around and I see you I know that I should move and not pop because you'll likely add.

bottom line,

you're an awful player with clearly an awful ability to show respect for soloers.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
oh lol,

that was a fairly pitiful attempt at "trolling" as the cool kids are calling it these days, you'll probably find that the majority of players that use the Freddyshouse forums are decent respectful soloers that don't add and zerg players down and most of which avoid coast guarding...

would be lovely if you could say the same right ;)

never actually seen you anywhere other than Brynja bridge running from the keep on speed 6 the moment some one gets into a fight..

however as for the "he get's me often" comment, I believe you're in my solo nightshade video getting three shot mate.

so go figure :)

I really don't mind seeing you out in the frontiers, because if you're solo you're free rps and if there are other people around and I see you I know that I should move and not pop because you'll likely add.

bottom line,

you're an awful player with clearly an awful ability to show respect for soloers.
sshot046i.jpg

That was you the epic solo player? and not the original real taglim right?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
sshot046i.jpg

That was you the epic solo player? and not the original real taglim right?

I love the fact that you've kept a screenshot from a freeshard from x years ago.... was killing me really that much of an achievement mate? :)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I love the fact that you've kept a screenshot from a freeshard from x years ago.... was killing me really that much of an achievement mate? :)
No, it's like killing a grey but it's the fact you get shitty about it.

I find it quite amusing.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I guess you screenshot every grey kill you make then ;)

always makes me laugh how much of an angry person you must be irl :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Tag for president :)

Sad to see a player playing a troll skald cant play one of the OP solo classes well :)

Keep killing the bad adders Tag :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Why would I be clicking no 4 on the first QB? and seriously, DoubleFrost? And styles I back up? Ofc no 5 would be backed up with no 4 ...

lolwot? ur mouse is clearly on doublefrost, killfeed shows you killed him with that style so you clicked it?

god ur bars are all the way up on the left side, especially ur first main bar...

still bad, but gratz for killing Ceixah on a shard xd

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
lolwot? ur mouse is clearly on doublefrost, killfeed shows you killed him with that style so you clicked it?

god ur bars are all the way up on the left side, especially ur first main bar...

still bad, but gratz for killing Ceixah on a shard xd
Maybe I was clicking charges? and didn't use the mouse? Which FYI was what I was doing, and why do I care where my bars are? I don't click on styles and certainly not no 4 which is right next to my finger. I played a lot of fps so what I can't change weaps either lols? I've had my bars like that since beta and it's out of los, you should spend less time worrying about your bars and more time on skill.

Anyway, quiet random, Ceixeh knows he had like 3 RR's on me and was talking a lot of shit. The shard was like i50 so no different to live, how many times I chain you? for a guy that has a NS as man you are pretty shit, only time I've played a stealthier pretty much as well

Explains why you are only RR8 after 11 years and have no LE ...

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Prolly doesn't help you spend 90% of your time on fh now giving tips (all that experience ebaying and not much else tbh).

Should ask Frem for some advice, hes usually a tough fight.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
should ask frem if he can even scrape my nightshade ;)

which fyi has under 15 days /play so as for 11 years and only rr8......

also if you can prove that i've ever ebayed an account i'll give you a grand right this second.

fact of the matter is I've never bought an account.

so Gimmly as usual you're a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom