Hi All

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
should ask frem if he can even scrape my nightshade ;)

which fyi has under 15 days /play so as for 11 years and only rr8......

also if you can prove that i've ever ebayed an account i'll give you a grand right this second.

fact of the matter is I've never bought an account.

so Gimmly as usual you're a retard.
You haven't even got a grand, whats your ebay account?

I see your title, its pittyful for a rr8 ns.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Maybe I was clicking charges?

Whys ur mouse on top of the doublefrost icon?

played a lot of fps so what I can't change weaps either lols? I've had my bars like that since beta and it's out of los, you should spend less time worrying about your bars and more time on skill.

Daoc is not fps, not even close. Whats more effective? Qbind almost everything besides ur first bar and save up even more space? or dump 3 huge bars next to eachother taking up ur entire left corner? This isnt about skill its about efficiency that makes you perform your so called "skill" better. You still admitted to clicking ur charges which measn ur mouse STILL needs to travel all the way to that left corner taking up alot of time, especially when swapping items/weapons as a stealther.

if your talking about LoS? why the fuck is ur chat so huge then? its all excuses.

Explains why you are only RR8 after 11 years and have no LE ...

lol really? bringing up titles and RR in this discussion? Does that represent a characters skill level? fuck your almost acting like dorimor right now, only you're actually serious about it.

well done arsewipe.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Gimmly you have the worst Qbar position possible and you're the one to talk about skills

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Gimmly you have the worst Qbar position possible and you're the one to talk about skills
QBs are personal preference, If you had some skills you would know that and it wouldn't matter.

If you loose a fight because your qb is 3 inches to the left, then you really should consider a new game.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
QBs are personal preference, If you had some skills you would know that and it wouldn't matter.

If you loose a fight because your qb is 3 inches to the left, then you really should consider a new game.

YESS this thread is back.

Gimmly you suck.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I remember aika once saying the following quote: "I think its funny that people still believe that daoc requires "skill" at this point"

+1

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Game requires as much skill as it did when it was released, people who have quit the game just somehow think they are above it when the look back, just a normal emotional reaction so they don't feel butthurt for all the time the spent/wasted playing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom