Stealthers read all plz <---

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Funneh part is now Jox and a few other mid stealthers appeared to be cooperating with alb stealthers...on bled E bridge just now...good fun huh Jox? counted 3-4 mids mostly SBs and 3 albs..1infil 2 scouts....bloody marvelous...wankers

/Dracus

lol...get real.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Stealthers are stealthers, cowards by nature, you wont get them fighting you unless they either have back up or a garunteed escape. Ignore it and keep looking for a fight with someone worth the time.

hehe m8 :) u did camp bledmeer bridge pretty long last night do look for me and urizen tho :p and when we first popped on 2-3 scouts/infils u just added with ur damn polearm or whatever it was, giving me 1800 damage in 3 hits.. ofc i have to vanish away :p

and yes, i did want to fight u, but not around 50guards, 3 catapults and 8 stelthers.. oh yeh, and some AE dotting cabalists running around from time to time..

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
You wont get away from stealthers with Vanish I, but you will do it with Vansih II. Vanish III will even clear aggro from guards but its way too expensive.

vanish 1 even took the infil guard of a keep on me.. and it works good against guards.. just vanish, get a little away unstealth sprint and stealth again.. then ur gone.. ofc it bugs many times and makes an arrow pop u, or some silly nuke pop u... but most of the times it works.. taking vanish 2 or 3 is waste imo.. vanish 1 so u can get away from the archer after u kill 1 or 2 of his infil/archer pets..

ofc, sux being out of combat for a 20sec time after they stealth lored or found u :) but thats life

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Free card? to what? my library?

Assassins aint snipers silly. We have to pay at least 15 points to get Vanish(Vanish I aint even a serious option).

Ztyxs rr 2 dwarf-warrior have humiliated me over and over, my 2-handed savage could kill low-rr-casters and stealthers in two swings, so I know what we stealthers have to give up to gain stealth; RAW POWER!

So what do you want? That shadowblades and nightshades, without relics, and often in lower rr than you, jumps you solo and dont use Vanish or so you get rps? lol

To be honest i'd rather get jumped by a duo of assassins if they actually have the balls to commit to the fight to the end then 1 coward who runs away when they realise they've bitten off more then they can chew.

And im a armsman, high realm rank is a myth to us, most stealthers of any kind are higher realm rank :rolleyes:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
Kagato I only jump you 4 the fun. Never expect to win. You are scary, but I can't ressit giving you a couple of hits.

I could understand that if out numbered or someone adds, but I fail to see why people vanish from one on one fights or heck i've had duo's using vanish to get away.

One on one fights are the most fun, and arguebly the most thrilling, it just spoils it when one turns tail.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
To be honest i'd rather get jumped by a duo of assassins if they actually have the balls to commit to the fight to the end then 1 coward who runs away when they realise they've bitten off more then they can chew.

And im a armsman, high realm rank is a myth to us, most stealthers of any kind are higher realm rank :rolleyes:

an armsman is just like any other tank, very very fucking hard to kill for a stealther. especially one with good equip, good rr and relics.

just that you dont get any spots in decent groups makes almost every one of you reroll or cry like a bitch ;p

yes i know how hard it is to solo without speed, but still if you compare a heavy tank to an assassin, the outcome is obvious unless the heavy tank either sucks or the assassin knows how to kite

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Indrid said:
hehe m8 :) u did camp bledmeer bridge pretty long last night do look for me and urizen tho :p and when we first popped on 2-3 scouts/infils u just added with ur damn polearm or whatever it was, giving me 1800 damage in 3 hits.. ofc i have to vanish away :p

and yes, i did want to fight u, but not around 50guards, 3 catapults and 8 stelthers.. oh yeh, and some AE dotting cabalists running around from time to time..

I actually only saw 1 minstrel I think it was and hesitated at first thinking it was a 1 on 1 then saw there were 2 of you fighting him so I added.

I did try pointing to a quiet corner behind the tower hoping you'd come over and have a go but only ever got attacked by a skald, who suprise suprise, zephyred and ran after 2 hits.

To many tricks for cowards in this game :rolleyes:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
an armsman is just like any other tank, very very fucking hard to kill for a stealther. especially one with good equip, good rr and relics.

just that you dont get any spots in decent groups makes almost every one of you reroll or cry like a bitch ;p

yes i know how hard it is to solo without speed, but still if you compare a heavy tank to an assassin, the outcome is obvious unless the heavy tank either sucks or the assassin knows how to kite

please kite me, I need to work on my Snapshot a little.

And come on, RR7 is not that high by todays standards.

p.s my chat was bugged yesterday, kept seeing hibby messages, you don't half bloody spam /s

p.p.s Salam-whatever managed to fight me fine and fair, why can't any other assassin? :rolleyes:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ego said:
you hear that whitey? you sir are a coward!

but nevertheless, you will always have a big biG bIG BIG warm place in my heart :wub:

p.s net zo warm als onder de zonnebank :D

haha lekker warm dus ! :D

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Stealthers are stealthers, cowards by nature
You should know better than generalising like that. You do know that stealthers pretty much never have a healing class in their group, so will have to play more careful?
If you want to avoid the long travel back to the place you were, you're better off using some getaway trick from the hordes of adds everywhere. Not because you don't want them to miss arpees (mayb it's nice too :p) but simply because stealthers don't have mach5 (oki, mincers do ;x) to run back to where they were at.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I could understand that if out numbered or someone adds, but I fail to see why people vanish from one on one fights or heck i've had duo's using vanish to get away.

One on one fights are the most fun, and arguebly the most thrilling, it just spoils it when one turns tail.

When I hit you in the valley, there was a scout coming into cliprange - so I used vanish. IF I even would have gotten a chance to beat you down I would have to kite you around using DoTmine + hit n run with DoT/Snare for 10 min. The chance is very slim I will ever win against you 1 on 1, and get 10 mins without add - come on. I'd rather 2 hit you and run, migth be a Hunter near by that can assist :).

I could hope for your BB to go ld though.

Have you lost to a SB 1 on 1 in the resent past btw?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
When I hit you in the valley, there was a scout coming into cliprange - so I used vanish. IF I even would have gotten a chance to beat you down I would have to kite you around using DoTmine + hit n run with DoT/Snare for 10 min. The chance is very slim I will ever win against you 1 on 1, and get 10 mins without add - come on. I'd rather 2 hit you and run, migth be a Hunter near by that can assist :).

I could hope for your BB to go ld though.

Have you lost to a SB 1 on 1 in the resent past btw?

If you hung around you'd of seen that a few seconds after you dissappeared after our little emote exchange all of my artifact effects did actually wear off and my hits dropped dramatically, as well as still being slightly injured still. so for the next 5 minutes I was actually very vulnerable or at least it would of been the best chance you'd ever off got. You could of easily dropped a poisonspike and led me onto it then attacked for a pretty much perfect start to the fight for you, you'd of had a damn good chance really.

But what the hell am I give away tips for :eek7:

And yeah, pre-nf when I still had half decent RA's Salamujthingymagum beat me in a pretty much fair duel.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
You should know better than generalising like that. You do know that stealthers pretty much never have a healing class in their group, so will have to play more careful?
If you want to avoid the long travel back to the place you were, you're better off using some getaway trick from the hordes of adds everywhere. Not because you don't want them to miss arpees (mayb it's nice too :p) but simply because stealthers don't have mach5 (oki, mincers do ;x) to run back to where they were at.

Group, thats just alot of my point, they always need 2X the numbers of what they are fighting :p And they already have the advantage of choosing their fights most of the time, which brings me back to the original point of why start a fight if you have no intention of seeing it through?

And you don't often see me travelling with a healing class for back up either :rolleyes:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer i mean come on, if you play a non stealther thats TOA'd and buff'd and you loose to a solo stealther then you sux.

Theres a few classes (and few is accurate) that stealthers favour and can kill reasonably confortably. But the rest I mean you dont need me to spell it out.

Everyone knows stealthers are watered down.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Then don't waste my time unless you plan to see it through :p

Heck I can understand it if I uncovered them by some miracle, but don't pick a fight unless you plan to finish it.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Then don't waste my time unless you plan to see it through :p

Heck I can understand it if I uncovered them by some miracle, but don't pick a fight unless you plan to finish it.

I will always attack you when I see you solo but I will abort the mission if I miss PA/CD or dont cold-debuff you during the first 3 swings :p But I actually like you Kag, at least you have the guts to try to solo, even if you are one of Mythics most hated creatures.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I will always attack you when I see you solo but I will abort the mission if I miss PA/CD or dont cold-debuff you during the first 3 swings :p But I actually like you Kag, at least you have the guts to try to solo, even if you are one of Mythics most hated creatures.

Im not that hated :( im just...forgotten.

vintervargen

Banned
well slam from a reaver is kinda instadeath for an archer unless you got purge2.. and most dont now soooooooo :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
well slam from a reaver is kinda instadeath for an archer unless you got purge2.. and most dont now soooooooo :)

well I think it is "kinda" instant death for every soloer ^^

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Funneh part is now Jox and a few other mid stealthers appeared to be cooperating with alb stealthers...on bled E bridge just now...good fun huh Jox? counted 3-4 mids mostly SBs and 3 albs..1infil 2 scouts....bloody marvelous...wankers

/Dracus

ohh dear, there where more than one on you, you better just quit then, cause its just... NOT... FAIR!!! :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
ohh dear, there where more than one on you, you better just quit then, cause its just... NOT... FAIR!!! :D

Tool, I get zerged all the time on my NS...not excactly the numbers Im whining about is it now? but the fact that the mids and albs were standing on top of each other and didnt fight...coincidence, mebbe....but I doubt it.

/Dracus

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Hello dear Stealthers
This class as all we know they are in love with solo run's,sure no problem :) You like it you play it..but don't play like little girls..meaning you pick a soloer target,fine! you start the fight..after 5sec don't start running!stay there and fight or don't throw a single arrow and then disapear!Fight :) click your targer, go close to him press F6 and ta-ta !combat mode!

See ya!

P.S. A tank near you today! ;)
P.S. Hail Nuok XXL the Luri :touch:

Dear Ffade, suck my dick and swallow the product! Both you and all the other lame FG fucks that sprint in to get 100 rps those times a stealther does attack a non-stealther.

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
You wont get away from stealthers with Vanish I, but you will do it with Vansih II. Vanish III will even clear aggro from guards but its way too expensive.

Correct you on that 1, Vanish II will clear aggro from guards too. Tested it a couple of times on top of lvl 10 keeps. Didn't even ran away from the guards and no more aggro from them. It's even usefull in PvE.

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Evasive said:
Correct you on that 1, Vanish II will clear aggro from guards too. Tested it a couple of times on top of lvl 10 keeps. Didn't even ran away from the guards and no more aggro from them. It's even usefull in PvE.
Vanish 1 works on guards, even in keeps. As for PvE, if you have mau nomads after you..... there is nowhere to hide, unless you port to housing area.
As for RvR, there is no point to Vanish if you are hit by stealthers, but if you see an fg coming, sure you will vanish. It seems fair to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom