Cheers all

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
First RvR I've done in ages as im currently messing about with my 8 free days.

Cheers to Wuren and co for a nice little group and thanks to the Mids and Albs around DC that we had some cracking fights with.

Forgotten just how much fun RvR can be, best bit for me was a simultaneous death with a mid as we each hit each other then collapsed on top of each other , ace :)

Haira - Warden

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
First RvR I've done in ages as im currently messing about with my 8 free days.

Cheers to Wuren and co for a nice little group and thanks to the Mids and Albs around DC that we had some cracking fights with.

Forgotten just how much fun RvR can be, best bit for me was a simultaneous death with a mid as we each hit each other then collapsed on top of each other , ace :)

Haira - Warden

I agree
its been a while since ive that much fun in game

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed that was fun! :D

For me, the highlights were many - was a great deal of fun fights. I guess I must say the fight when Rolv got 7 deathblows in a row, and the run I had after my group had logged when I managed to kill the wizard in the alb group before going down, because those are the ones I remember most.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed that was fun! :D

For me, the highlights were many - was a great deal of fun fights. I guess I must say the fight when Rolv got 7 deathblows in a row, and the run I had after my group had logged when I managed to kill the wizard in the alb group before going down, because those are the ones I remember most.

/hug Kim :D
Nice to hear that you and Rolv are still bashing albs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom