Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes your right..fucking 1st world problem Europeans organising anti capitalist riots on their iphones.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wasn't he pissed off at the Right Wing Italian Government for allowing people to die in the Med?

But the Right never can be a cause of terrorism!
He's still a fucking cunt.

Gwadien

Watched the 3rd one.
Cameron asking Merkel for immigration limits and other concessions.
I dont quite understand..its not her decision, but it would seem in reality it is for obvious reasons.

Because we signed up to the EU and knew it's rules, why would they make exceptions for one country? That would cause a massive huge gigantic mess.

Job

My point..is.

Why was the conversation and answer with Merkel.
Surely everything goes to a vote or EU lawyers.

Gwadien

My point..is.

Why was the conversation and answer with Merkel.
Surely everything goes to a vote or EU lawyers.

Because that way you can find out how your idea is going to go before putting it before the EU parliament.

It's a bit like chatting to MPs about how they're going to vote on bills.

You're just being pedantic.

Job

The video clearly says that she said she couldnt allow any limit on immigration.

Now is that media interpretation to wind up the brits, I dont know, but its very important.

Who exactly runs the EU.

Job

It doesnt matter what hapoens behind the scenes, the media is intent on presenting these talks as happening with heads of states in individual countries, rather than presenting them to the EU.
Why do they do that?
Macron wont allow this, Merkel puts a stop on that.
Its probably one of the main reasons people voted out.
Its just bizarre.
Here...

Why is Macron announcing this?
Macron: UK heading for no-deal Brexit if MPs reject May's plan
It just gives the impression to everyone that he has some influence overcthe proceedings outside of Frances vote.

Gwadien

The video clearly says that she said she couldnt allow any limit on immigration.

Now is that media interpretation to wind up the brits, I dont know, but its very important.

Who exactly runs the EU.

And the French said the same thing, in fact they were far more hostile than the Germans.

The poorer EU nations wouldn't vote for it because they benefit for it.

I don't understand though, I thought the problem was that we're being ruled by a bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels, now we're being ruled by the Germans?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think that he understands that individual members in a voting club get a say.

We used to have a say, but we've decided we don't want one any more - other than "we're leaving the club".

@Job's like your wife leaving you for an uglier guy - but still wanting a say in how you spend your cash and live your life.

Gwadien

It's funny how Job forgot to mention that in that very documentary Tusk was talking about how it's his role to stand up for the smaller nations in the EU and he pisses off France and Germany all the time because he backs the smaller nations against them.

Obviously this will be considered to be Liberal Elite propaganda.

Job

Except who ever runs the media relationship between the EU and Britain has spent the last decade winding up the British population with endless demands and blocks directly from the French and German politicians.
Or is it basically true, you have to ask yourself, this is not some irrelevent tin hat complaint.
This IS our relationship with the EU via british media..the French and Germans run the whole game and Junkers and Tusk sort of just agree with them.

Gwadien

Except who ever runs the media relationship between the EU and Britain has spent the last decade winding up the British population with endless demands and blocks directly from the French and German politicians.
Or is it basically true, you have to ask yourself, this is not some irrelevent tin hat complaint.
This IS our relationship with the EU via british media..the French and Germans run the whole game and Junkers and Tusk sort of just agree with them.

No, that's what you believe and it's what you want others to believe.

I believe that the EU does work, and the only reason why Brexiteers are upset about it is because they don't have the dominating vetoing voice over the rest of the EU because we won WW2 FFS!

Your last sentence just proved my point though. :D

Job

I know YOU might have used an in depth knowledge of EU treaties, projected growth and emerging policies to vote.
But a huge chunk of the country used far more simplistic and emotional reasoning and they were sold a storyline..and strangely are still being sold that storyline, not by the right wing brexit nazi press, but by the liberal mainstream.

Gwadien

I know YOU might have used an in depth knowledge of EU treaties, projected growth and emerging policies to vote.
But a huge chunk of the country used far more simplistic and emotional reasoning and they were sold a storyline..and strangely are still being sold that storyline, not by the right wing brexit nazi press, but by the liberal mainstream.

Wat no.

You were told from day 1 that staying in the EU was a good idea, the only people that thought it was a good idea in the establishment are those that are going to financially benefit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Still less than 16 million votes.
I think the point is rather to prove that when May states confidently that she is on the side of the people that she's far from correct.

The mad cow.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the point is rather to prove that when May states confidently that she is on the side of the people that she's far from correct.

The mad cow.

Oh she is a mad cow, she wants her legacy like Thatcher got, the difference between her and Thatcher is night and day though, Thatcher was genuinely a great person (not good mind, evil old cow) but great in the sense that she accomplished a lot as a woman for the time, May is just a fucking power hungry shitbat - the only Legacy May will leave behind is arguably the worse PM in recent times simply because of how she has acted and handled the whole process.

Edit: 150,000 sigs since I posted it - it's slow at updating, being hammered apparently, its been down 3-4 times today.

Job

What are you hoping to get from this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom