Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nazis...National Front...extinction rebellion.
Hitler must have stopped spinning in his grave.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The thing about your trolling is, it's so obscure I don't actually understand it. :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, genuinely don't understand your point.

Maybe it's because your "logic" is so illogical that you're actually impossible to follow. (You, of course, don't see this and expect people to understand you - but instead come across like a raving madman).

For example: what am I supposed to be denying, exactly? Explain please. I simply have no idea what you're babbling about.

Does anyone else understand his post?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
No, genuinely don't understand your point.

Maybe it's because your "logic" is so illogical that you're actually impossible to follow. (You, of course, don't see this and expect people to understand you - but instead come across like a raving madman).

For example: what am I supposed to be denying, exactly? Explain please. I simply have no idea what you're babbling about.

Does anyone else understand his post?

There is no logical thought process so no point trying to understand what he is trying to say

Job

I might be talking to the EU policy dept

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Anyone understand what his point is here? Is he complaining about foreigners in the UK who get caught or complaining that the UK have fucked up by not reporting back the convictions to their home countries as they should? If it is the former maybe we should look at statistics of UK individuals who get convicted in EU (lets look at places like Spain and countries that have had football competitions to begin with...oO)

Job

Does that mean we weren’t contacting EU police forces when we arrested them in the first place as well? Or just after conviction?
Obviously neither.

Just another angle of the total disinterest in chasing up criminal histories here and in the EU or do anything about it if they do.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
According to a guy I spoke to from Malmo, the bombings are mainly attributed to far-right gangs trying to muscle on each others territory.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
According to a guy I spoke to from Malmo, the bombings are mainly attributed to far-right gangs trying to muscle on each others territory.

Far right? They are criminal gangs vying for control of the drug trade at best, just plain old ISIS returnees at worst. 5 bombings in 2020 so far, and at least 90 in 2019. If there was 90 bombings in the UK in 2019, you think it would make headlines and that the government would act in the most severe way possible. As it didn't happen in Stockholm until recently, Swedish elites have been ignoring it. Sweden is burying its head in the sand and hoping it will all go away before it turns into the next Yugoslavia. Those that can are fleeing to other European countries.

Yoni

Far right? They are criminal gangs vying for control of the drug trade at best, just plain old ISIS returnees at worst. 5 bombings in 2020 so far, and at least 90 in 2019. If there was 90 bombings in the UK in 2019, you think it would make headlines and that the government would act in the most severe way possible. As it didn't happen in Stockholm until recently, Swedish elites have been ignoring it. Sweden is burying its head in the sand and hoping it will all go away before it turns into the next Yugoslavia. Those that can are fleeing to other European countries.
Where did you get that info? The part that people are fleeing?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

It’s a mixed bag. The one in Stockholm few days ago is mentioned to be drug related with regards from a non foreign gang. Heard that one (kind of loud). Also one a month or so ago that i heard as well. There’s been five or so bombings so far in january. Not nearly breaking any news space these days. Kind of disappointing news sources aren’t pushing these and calling out politicians to a larger degree but rather focusing mostly on left or right associations (which is insane), probably to mitigate anger toward immigration policies

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It needs to (hopefully not) come to civilian casualties for an outrage from the people for papers to have something to push forward to gain momentum.

Job

This is all going in the pot of total disdain for liberal denial across europe.

The dream of EU harmony is self destructing in full view, the bullshit propoganda of the msm is failing as people turn to real people reporting reality on the ground.
We are so close to a populust revolt and its only complacency that is seperating us from chaos.
One failed state under the EU farce is all it will take.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is all going in the pot of total disdain for liberal denial across europe.

The dream of EU harmony is self destructing in full view, the bullshit propoganda of the msm is failing as people turn to real people reporting reality on the ground.
We are so close to a populust revolt and its only complacency that is seperating us from chaos.
One failed state under the EU farce is all it will take.
So what should we do about it then @Job?

What would you like to see happen?

Job

Well maybe the academics can help us here.
Just pure facts about the human condition...the fragilty of civilisation and the simple steps of compromise that are reqd to intergrate cultures.

Theyve tried the bigot/racist guilt trip and thats going nowhere.

Stop crushing concerns...stop ridiculing debate,.people are reasonable and they dont want to be told how to think, they will accept change on their own terms.

This very forum is a reflection of entrenched intellectual snobbery which is actually just a result of simplistic mob mentality.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This very forum is a reflection of entrenched intellectual snobbery

Disagree. I think the fact you're on the arse end of a lot of shit is down to the fact that you don't "raise concerns" or make a cogent argument - you just shit-sling in an incoherent fashion.

If you came on and made a reasoned argument that you could defend then people would take you seriously. But you don't.

That's not people exhibiting intellectual snobbery at all. It's people reacting to shit-slinging. You reap what you sow.

I think everyone would love it if you took the time to not make stuff up and post vague things where you expect us to read some unknown subtext that you think is "obvious" to everyone else. If you, and people like you (who you seem to think exist by the metric fuckton) did that, then other people would listen.

Instead, shit gets slung, then when people don't listen, or call them shit-slinging morons, then it's "intellectual snobbery" rather than looking at themselves and going "are we shit slinging? Are we even making an argument?"

Bigot/racist "guilt trip" isn't a thing. If someone is being a racist bigot then they'll get called out on it. If there's an argument to be made, however, then people will listen.

Job

No..its because you don't like the content...if I was posting in the exact same manner on 'your' side of the fence I'd get agrees...all I get here is facepalms off everyone except you and gwad.

You are completely inventing my racist rants to satisfy your opposition to my world view.
I post articles and opiniate the cause and effect.
Facepalms just mean ...'You're being nasty by bringing up stuff we don't like.'

I've posted articles showing the Nazis are in 2nd place in an EU country and there are bombs going off in Sweden.
Quick bit of freddyslogic.
Jobs a racist.

Gwadien

No..its because you don't like the content...if I was posting in the exact same manner on 'your' side of the fence I'd get agrees...all I get here is facepalms off everyone except you and gwad.

You are completely inventing my racist rants to satisfy your opposition to my world view.
I post articles and opiniate the cause and effect.
Facepalms just mean ...'You're being nasty by bringing up stuff we don't like.'

Where in that article you posted does it attribute all of the explosions to foreigners?

Job

Well of course not, the establishment is doing everything it can to supress anger at immigrants by refusing to comment on identities.

The intelligence chief Linda H Straff made a rare gaff by saying they all share the same 'profile' and are usually 2nd gen immigrants who are sharing the same cultural identities in ghettoised areas.

Gwadien

Well of course not, the establishment is doing everything it can to supress anger at immigrants by refusing to comment on identities.

The intelligence chief Linda H Straff made a rare gaff by saying they all share the same 'profile' and are usually 2nd gen immigrants who are sharing the same cultural identities in ghettoised areas.

Source?

Because at the minute, I'm being told by a racist on Freddyshouse that it's all the immigrants fault, and when I posed the question to someone who lived in Malmo (The city that sees the most immigration/violence etc) they're saying that it's the far-right people, and the immigrants aren't at fault at all.

It's a no brainer who to believe.

Also, hang on a second, you're whinging about the effect on Sweden taking on loads of asylum seekers, then in your post, you say yourself that they're '2nd gen immigrants' so therefore nothing to do with the current wave of asylum seekers?

Yoni

The information I have on the subject (I live a few roads away from one of the incidents) is as follows

The incidents are targeted and those who are in or associated with the drug trade. The devices are not placed to mame but to warn individuals to back off hence the low number of casualties. The device that went off in the East of Stockholm was at the location that the wealthy kids get their drugs.

The way that the guardian describes it any one would think there is blood flowing down Valhallavagen...... what interests me is that @Job and to an extent @Moriath are just looking for shitty new stories about any EU country and forget to look at the issues cloaser to home:
- knife crime over 110 deaths in the UK in 2019 and there were c.43.5k attacks.....

As for crime in Sweden and the indication that everyone is fleeing......

How have these figures changed over time? (source the local.se)

During the 1990s, the homicide rate in Sweden was greater than it is today, remaining between 1.3 and 1.4 murders per 100,000 people during that decade. During the ten years 2002-2011, the average homicide rate was 1.0, and there were an average of 99.5 murders per year, while 2012 saw the lowest rate of murders over the past 30 years with only 68 victims.

Since 2015, the number of murders in Sweden has been over 100 and the homicide rate per 100,000 people higher than 1.0 each year.

So the figures are creeping up, but remain at a comparatively low level both historically and internationally.

What has changed is the methods used by violent criminals, with an increasing tendency towards guns and explosions.

Further information (source http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/murder-rate-by-country/)
Homicide rate per 100k 2019
UK 2019 1.20
Ger 2019 1.18
Sweden 1.08 (since 2002 this number has varied between 0.72 and 1.21)
Slovakia 1.05
Spain 0.63

So please can you stop talking about of your arse @Job and research before you decide to scaremonger

Job

I posted a guardian article.

You are the one tring to normalise bomb gang warfare by immigrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom