Politics So...Europe then?

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Raven, Feb 19, 2016.

1. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

3,300,000 signatures on that petition now :eek:

2. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

in fairness they were never elected to any of those seats, they were actually the "moderate" members of the Perussuomalaiset (PS or "True Finns" as they call themselves in finland), the party split up when the MPs that were ministers refused to push extremist stuff in government. PS themselves dropped about 3% lower than last time but still ended up 2nd largest party, which is very worrying because their top two MPs are out and out looneys (they even look the part of fascists o_O ) take a look at their election video if you want to get an idea of their policies :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzCK4tTu2nE

The leader of PS for years, Timo Soini, left PS and joined with the faction that split off but remained in government as foreign minister, he did not run for re-election as MP this time around (suspect we will see his face again at Presidential elections time in a few years)

The good thing is there is easily enough other parties to block PS from power (no one else wants to deal with them in Finland after their shenigans over past few years, especially as member after member is shown tied to white supremacist groups, or the Russians). The bad thing is that this means they get to sit as opposition yelling and complaining without ever coming up with any concrete plans as usual

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

I always thought the Finns are too pissed to really care.

Which is a very honourable approach .