Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meanwhile history is repeating itself.
If you mean the racist right is rearing it's ugly head again? To be expected after being marginalised after being roundly defeated in WWII.

Now you're blaming 'liberalism and internationalism' for the right kicking off, like they always will. But the solution to small-minded nationalism and idiot racism is liberal internationalism - they're the solution, not the cause.

When nationalism waged it's jackbooted war across the world it was beaten and liberalism took it's place.

Liberalism isn't causal @Job. It's petty small-minded humans that are causal. People who mistakenly conflate liberalism with their economic woes and think a return to a simpler system, one they can understand, where a spade is a spade and your country matters, will fix the problems.

But it won't - it'll just bring back the old problems, that we used to go to war over anyway...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It wasnt defeated by liberalism..it was defeated because they had the cheek to do it first.

Germany thought we would back them...that was the political climate at the time, Italy Hungary Bulgaria Russia all thought it was a great idea at first.
Nothing has gone away and idiotic progressive liberalism is messing with shit it doesnt seem to understand.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It wasnt defeated by liberalism..it was defeated because they had the cheek to do it first.

Germany thought we would back them...that was the political climate at the time, Italy Hungary Bulgaria Russia all thought it was a great idea at first.
Nothing has gone away and idiotic progressive liberalism is messing with shit it doesnt seem to understand.

So what's the perfect political 'term/ideology' (because Liberalism isn't actually what the right defines it as) that we should adopt then?

National Populism?

Job

To me its the simple thought process...this is what leads to war..lets ban it...not just ban it, but ridicule, demonise and actually prosecute anyone who disagrees with the official cure.

But it doesnt work does it..not on the simplistic...bans never work level or on the highest level of social thought engineering.

They are simply painting over the cracks and witch hunting those who spot the paint cracking.

Gwadien

To me its the simple thought process...this is what leads to war..lets ban it...not just ban it, but ridicule, demonise and actually prosecute anyone who disagrees with the official cure.

But it doesnt work does it..not on the simplistic...bans never work level or on the highest level of social thought engineering.

They are simply painting over the cracks and witch hunting those who spot the paint cracking.
So what's the perfect political 'term/ideology' (because Liberalism isn't actually what the right defines it as) that we should adopt then?

National Populism?

Gwadien

SPUTNIK NEWS

LOL

LOL

It's almost like Russia wants there to be division in Europe and they're scared of a unified Europe.

Job

There were so many sources forcthat story..because its true and in full view.
I just had to post the sputniknews because I wanted you to show off your usual defence.

Gwadien

2df78a2d6151336db8e374ec6c6b1d89.png

Besides, I agree, even though you're using terminology as a way to spark outrage, it's that exact terminology which you want for the UK, so I really don't understand why you're using that word to be outraged.

Again, I agree with their idea though. I'd happily belong to a European State, it'd make us politically, militarily and economically stronger.

I just find it amusing that you find this threatening when the Russians are feeding you propaganda.

Job

A French politician calling for a EU empire is Russian propaganda?

The question here is why is the mainstream press so slow to pick up on something so controversial.
The Russian press picks up on it, the western media ignores it.

There is no denying he said it , but it doesnt fit the agenda so 90% of western media is under some unwritten rule not to report it.

Whos pulling these strings?

Gwadien

A French politician calling for a EU empire is Russian propaganda?

The question here is why is the mainstream press so slow to pick up on something so controversial.
The Russian press picks up on it, the western media ignores it.

There is no denying he said it , but it doesnt fit the agenda so 90% of western media is under some unwritten rule not to report it.

Whos pulling these strings?

Yours? Putin.

Putin wants a nationalistic attitude across the West so that we once more become the aggressors, so then he has an excuse to start to intervene in certain areas, legitimately.

You're feeding conflict, but a part of me feels that you know that.

Job

Its just so hilarious.
Im feeding conflict...the very notion of that argument, its the disease of apathy that leads to conflict.

How the living fuck can you suggest Putin is pushing the EU into empire building, you are so bewitched by the EU dream that even while watching them progress into the quite obvious final stage of their corruption you are blaming the Russians for something you want to happen.

Empire building..and adds peaceful to it, of course hes not wrong, China is forging ahead with capatilism ground zero and xenophobia/racism.
While the EU continues with its progressive inclusive bubble that it would seem most of its own people dont want.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its just so hilarious.
Im feeding conflict...the very notion of that argument, its the disease of apathy that leads to conflict..
You are feeding conflict. Because it's people like you, people who hold your views, that will ultimately kick off.

And you are mistaken in your beliefs - rhe right wing's fundamental judgement on the basic deep-level reasons for their dissatisfaction (aside from the racism) is incorrect.

You were challenged on your views on liberalism - that it's the solution to, not the cause of, right wing hysteria - and your response was utterly incoherent.

That's because your viewpoint, like much of the right wing, IS inchoherent, illogical and based on emotion, not facts.

But that won't stop 'em kicking off. It won't stop their highly vocal poison muddying the waters, bringing the disaffected and ill-educated round to their idiotic way of thinking. Humans are dumb. They look for simple reasons for complex problems. The right wing delivers that.

But we know what right wing 'solutions' are...

Job

Of course I know what right wing solutions are..I'm attacking the 'left' for stirring up the right, its like its their job.
There wouldnt be a right wing without the liberal action plan of a great big world hug that completely ignores human nature and the immense complexities of social cohesion.

Seriously, its only a matter of time before they try to stop wild animals attacking each other with therapy

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol! It's not the liberal left 'stirring' up the right wing - liberalism was the result of a world war started by the right wing - so you can blame yourself for liberalism :)

- it's the right wing being their usual intolerant cunt selves, refusing to accept that they and their outdated views are the biggest problem (despite a world war's woth of evidence (amongst others)).

There are valid reasons for disaffection and dissatisfaction, but pointing the finger at liberalism is a special kind of idiocy that the intolerant right suffers from.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lol! It's not the liberal left 'stirring' up the right wing - liberalism was the result of a world war started by the right wing - so you can blame yourself for liberalism :)

That's pretty funny actually and something i never thought of.

So @Job if you don't want left wing liberalism to go back to an all time high kindly shut the fuck up...

Please?

Job

You're so full of shit.

Idiot woo-woo doesn't change the facts presented above.
Facts...you mean your opinion.

Liberalism didnt come from ww2 and ultra right wing wasnt invented by Hitler.

Both are hard wired into the human brain and we all have traits of both.

Gwadien

Facts...you mean your opinion.

Liberalism didnt come from ww2 and ultra right wing wasnt invented by Hitler.

Both are hard wired into the human brain and we all have traits of both.

Liberalism has been around for a couple of hundred of years.

Your definition of Liberalism has been around since about 2017.

Job

Here we go..my liberalism is better than your liberalism.

To even give it a name ..like you decide to be a follower, is a construct.

Monkeys have authorative and liberal tribes and no liberal thought is an absolute.
It wasnt invented because its just a marker on a giant scale from mental imprisonment to hedonism that can flip 180 at any moment.

Gwadien

Here we go..my liberalism is better than your liberalism.

To even give it a name ..like you decide to be a follower, is a construct.

Monkeys have authorative and liberal tribes and no liberal thought is an absolute.
It wasnt invented because its just a marker on a giant scale from mental imprisonment to hedonism that can flip 180 at any moment.

I just find it funny that your definition 'Liberal' is the western global elite who control the populace through mind control and spreading fake news.

You claim to be some kind of free speech crusader but you repeat the same buzzwords that a man shouts at a rally.

Job

Thats are rather over used and tiresome tactic by the left.
Shouting in a pub
Shouting at a rally

Not like us ..we discuss higher things more progressively at dinner parties and university halls.

Gwadien

Thats are rather over used and tiresome tactic by the left.
Shouting in a pub
Shouting at a rally

Not like us ..we discuss higher things more progressively at dinner parties and university halls.

But that's what it is.

The current form of Government which you are hoping for appears to be one led by wealthy businessmen instead of the political elite, I don't see where the masses will have more of a say in their politics.

Essentially, you're replacing dinner parties and university halls for dinner parties and board rooms.

Job

Have the entire two world wars been forgotten?

Things were put in place to ensure Germany never threatened her neighbours again, and now theres a fucking German chancellor backing a EU army in a German led EU.
And people will say ..oh it couldnt happen again...which is the exact same thing they said before ww2.

Without a shadow of a doubt the Germans will try to control it completely, its in their very nature.
We have a middle ground chancellor being pushed out by the right on Germany and shes promising to build an army for a Europe that is turning right wing.

Appeasement - Wikipedia

Gwadien

Have the entire two world wars been forgotten?

Things were put in place to ensure Germany never threatened her neighbours again, and now theres a fucking German chancellor backing a EU army in a German led EU.
And people will say ..oh it couldnt happen again...which is the exact same thing they said before ww2.

Without a shadow of a doubt the Germans will try to control it completely, its in their very nature.
We have a middle ground chancellor being pushed out by the right on Germany and shes promising to build an army for a Europe that is turning right wing.

Appeasement - Wikipedia

Lmao.

Are you talking about the Treaty of Versailles? - The main thing that many experts believe was one of the main reasons for WW2 starting?

You actually are a joke. Why do you think the Germans are still after blood?

The quicker your Brexit generation die out, the better. This is the EXACT behaviour which causes wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom