TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What a load of shite.

tbh the difficulty I see to his plan is that he'd have to prove the general public had been lied to. at the least grossly misled. I'm fairly certain no political figure would ever come forward to admit to telling big porky pies, so evidence would have to be gathered. I'm also not sure that any political figure would consent to their files being rummaged through in search of said evidence so the whole thing is a fart in a teacup I guess.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If he wants to try then let him, I haven't and won't back it :p just thought I'd share.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So apparently they're going to bring corporation tax down to 15% and lower the reserve levels of money that banks have to hold on to just in case there's a financial crash like 2008.

UK in full reverse from the people-protection that happened after 2008 and full-steam-ahead lower taxes for the rich.

Don't get me wrong. An extra 5% less tax for me is a nice bonus - but it's not fair or progressive.
Didn't see anything about corporation tax :/

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Teresa "s latest pro EU statement, she cant guarantee foreign nationals future in the UK, just another press release to lever public opinion,,soon to be followed by there is no mandate from the people to press ahead with leaving the EU...a fucking grade A stitch up for democracy,,,fuck that fucking witch.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Teresa "s latest pro EU statement, she cant guarantee foreign nationals future in the UK, just another press release to lever public opinion,,soon to be followed by there is no mandate from the people to press ahead with leaving the EU...a fucking grade A stitch up for democracy,,,fuck that fucking witch.

Naturally, she's nothing but a Thatcher wannabe (I think she's arguably worse though)

Job

That's exactly what I thought a post EU Britain was going to do, become a sort of pirate state, with lax corporation laws and tax break to attract big business, we will be the forefront for genetic engineering and social experiments .
The most key country for the next steps for the human race, just like we used to be.
So many people are desperate to hold us back, scared to take the leap, the EU is a stagnant cesspit of cowardice, legislate everything to the hilt, fear change, fear the future, build everything around making the world a cudly toy for everyone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's exactly what I thought a post EU Britain was going to do, become a sort of pirate state, with lax corporation laws and tax break to attract big business, we will be the forefront for genetic engineering and social experiments .
The most key country for the next steps for the human race, just like we used to be.
So many people are desperate to hold us back, scared to take the leap, the EU is a stagnant cesspit of cowardice, legislate everything to the hilt, fear change, fear the future, build everything around making the world a cudly toy for everyone.

Well, there will certainly be a ready supply of poor people to "volunteer" for medical experiments.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
S'funny. I had a conversation with a biologist friend last Thursday about how the hell can you do eugenics ethically.

We couldn't figure a way how. But the further right we go the less that'll be an issue I guess. :(

Job

EU growth from 1995-2014
2wgpSvJ.jpg

Job

S'funny. I had a conversation with a biologist friend last Thursday about how the hell can you do eugenics ethically.

We couldn't figure a way how. But the further right we go the less that'll be an issue I guess. :(
Well evolution has been doing it since the dawn of reproduction, so I guess life is inherently morally corrupt.
Eugenics is pointless, you'll just end up with the positive and negative traits becoming more and more miniscule, until undesirable people have the wrong type of ear hair.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, there will certainly be a ready supply of poor people to "volunteer" for medical experiments.

There will be plenty for them to do workwise, just as soon as they turn off Mr kyle and give the man Utd and or Simon Cowell negotiations a rest.

Job

Well duh...this was obvious from the start, it was just ignored in the frenzy.

Job

I know a lot about the Eugenics movement, but this really shocked me..j
(Just text)

One of the methods that was commonly suggested to get rid of "inferior" populations was euthanasia. A 1911 Carnegie Institute report mentioned euthanasia as one of its recommended "solutions" to the problem of cleansing society of unfit genetic attributes. The most commonly suggested method was to set up local gas chambers. However, many in the eugenics movement did not believe that Americans were ready to implement a large-scale euthanasia program, so many doctors had to find clever ways of subtly implementing eugenic euthanasia in various medical institutions. For example, a mental institution in Lincoln, Illinois fed its incoming patients milk infected with tuberculosis (reasoning that genetically fit individuals would be resistant), resulting in 30-40% annual death rates. Other doctors practiced euthanasia through various forms of lethal neglect.[64]

In the 1930s, there was a wave of portrayals of eugenic "mercy killings" in American film, newspapers, and magazines. In 1931, the Illinois Homeopathic Medicine Association began lobbying for the right to euthanize "imbeciles" and other defectives. The Euthanasia Society of America was founded in 1938.[65]

Overall, however, euthanasia was marginalized in the U.S., motivating people to turn to forced segregation and sterilization programs as a means for keeping the "unfit" from reproducing.[66]

Job

Nige has jumped ship...resigned from Ukip.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well now we voted out, there isn't really a point to ukip is there?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Forever ever this time, apparently.

Job

I believe he will lie low and is genuinely worried about being shot in the street, probably just issue sound bites from the Bahamas as Brexit is watered down bit by bit.
Regardless of your side, he has pulled off an epic coup, probably the biggest in British history, certainly in the EUs history.
A true British political hero who will be remembered long after the grey suits are gone.
Unless he fuks up and joins the Nazi party.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A true British political hero who will be remembered long after the grey suits are gone.
A guy who wanted "out", but had no desires other than that negative emotion?

If he had any balls or real intellect then he'd have a reason for wanting out - something to offer once that technicality was achieved. Something good the UK needed that couldn't be done whilst in the EU.

As it is, he's dropped the bomb and walked away. That's cowardice in my book.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's not cowardice you wanker, he did what he set out to do. Alone mostly. He never said he was a career politician, and now he feels his job is done.

Job

A guy who wanted "out", but had no desires other than that negative emotion?

If he had any balls or real intellect then he'd have a reason for wanting out - something to offer once that technicality was achieved. Something good the UK needed that couldn't be done whilst in the EU.

As it is, he's dropped the bomb and walked away. That's cowardice in my book.
Its not a negative emotion, it was an honourable desire to convince the people of the UK that the EU was heading in the wrong direction and as an MEP, voted in by us, he of all people could see the workings first hand..I agree with his observations, what kind of plan could you have?
It is totally unknown territory, he asked us to take a leap and we did.
Are you saying he shouldn't have asked?
Thats the remains mantra, hear no evil..see no evil.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Farage is actually a perfect example of what is wrong with the EU. HE actually has a say in how the EU is run. Imagine what other idiots run our lives?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Farage doesn't "have a say". MEPs can't propose legislation, nor table amendments.

Commissions whose members are appointed by national government leaders ( ie unelected ) draft legislation which is then voted on by the european parliament. The european parliament is just a rubber stamp to give a veneer of democracy to the whole process.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Farage is actually a perfect example of what is wrong with the EU. HE actually has a say in how the EU is run. Imagine what other idiots run our lives?
MEP's are elected through democratic vote - so the fact that Farage is one is not a problem with the EU but a problem you have with idiots in the UK who voted for him.

But you knew that, right? You knew that MEP's were voted for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom