Embattle

FH is my second home
A couple of things about today's protest:

1. It wasn't that big, something like 0.25% who voted remain.
  2. I am European signs, technically you still will be.
  3. Many young people on the protest, this being the group with the lowest turnout at the referendum.
  4. I wonder how many of those on the protest didn't vote.
  5. They seem very suited to the EU, in essence ignore democracy when it suits.
I don't see a second referendum, I do see some possible backpedaling to try and keep access to the single market but there will be a blood bath at the next election if it requires freedom of movement.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's their right to peacefully protest, but ultimately they have to prove their point to the people.
They'll soon get bored.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't need an excuse. Its 22 minutes. On a Saturday. About something tedious. I have better things to do with my time. Not all of us are still sat in front of a PC in our underpants.
22 minutes on an entire countries future dismissed by a pituitary retard.

If you're the sort of person (you are) who can't spend 20 minutes on an argument then you deserve your given label and your very existence is evidence of the demographic arguments levelled at leave - which you voted for but lie about.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I dont think people realise how important it is that the decision is not overturned or ignored. Not because leaving is better than staying or vice versa but down to the fact it is an even more slippery and dangerous slop if we make it easier for the people in power to ignore decisions that do not go their way. Also where would it end, best out of 3 or 5 ect?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
22 minutes on an entire countries future dismissed by a pituitary retard.

If you're the sort of person (you are) who can't spend 20 minutes on an argument then you deserve your given label and your very existence is evidence of the demographic arguments levelled at leave - which you voted for but lie about.

You are funny.

Watching that video wont make any difference to the result of the referendum.

Job

Within 2 minutes I could tell that vid was bollocks...dishonesty on an industrial scale.
I'll start off all serious with shelves of books behind me and then go off on a sixth form pseudo legal , yes I've seen every episode of Columbo , 'examination' based on his biased opinion.
If it's against the law to make unlikely promises or unlikely estimations in politics, then entire political process in the world i fucked...grow up remainers, anyone could do the same to their 'facts'.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
love the shit the march is throwing up "we didnt have a level playing field" they cried! no you had major government backing and huge corporate sponsorship and still lost. marching to overturn democracy you couldn't make that up only i would have assumed it was happening in america not the UK. we are making ourselves look like twats in the eyes of the world atm we just need to invoke article 50 and get on with it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
13521997_1250638671627954_5988677675239183754_n.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ER, how about no. Fuck the EU. Lets deal with the rest of the world, lets move on as a species. An end to protectionism! Its about time people realised that the EU is dead.

Last edited:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yeah let's forget about 500 million people right on our doorstep.

That's sounds like the smart move to me.

:rolleyes:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, lets just deal with 500 million and ignore the other 5.5 billion. Got it.

The world is getting smaller. The EU is built on making it smaller. Let it burn.

Last edited:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Who said anything about ignoring them??
I certainly didn't. You are the one advocating excluding a large part of the world.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, because saying we should deal with everyone is the same as saying we should be excluding everyone. Said someone mad.

Look up the EU's trade deal with the largest democracy on the planet, India. 10 years of bullshit.

The EU would rather suck Turkey's cock than deal with other countries.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well first you say Fuck the EU and then you are saying you will be dealing with everyone.

Which is it? Excl EU or deal with everyone?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wait. What?

Who said anything about excluding the EU? I said deal with everyone (including the tiny minority that makes up the EU)

Ahhh, the good old desperation argument. Good one. Carry on, empty of argument, enjoy yourself.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So what does this mean then??

"Fuck the EU. Lets deal with the rest of the world....EU is built on making it smaller. Let it burn"

That tells me you would exclude it.

Are you purposefully being obtuse?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Riiiight. But I didn't say "with the exclusion of the EU" you would just like me to have said it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The EU is a pretty small part of the globe like the usa. But they consume more than their fair share.

Job

This is Britain, we would sell a drum kit to Anne Frank if there was 20 quid in it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So apparently they're going to bring corporation tax down to 15% and lower the reserve levels of money that banks have to hold on to just in case there's a financial crash like 2008.

UK in full reverse from the people-protection that happened after 2008 and full-steam-ahead lower taxes for the rich.

Don't get me wrong. An extra 5% less tax for me is a nice bonus - but it's not fair or progressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom