Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Does that mean we'll be able to buy guns like candy? and ban all Kinder Eggs :(?

That's why I don't want it to happen. I mean imagine banning the elixir of life!

Silly yanks and their silly rules on bright orange soft drinks.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It just gets more epic everyday, hasn't got the bottle after all this time.
Strange days these.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Maybe it's because nothing is happening about Brexit so the markets have calmed down...

The markets hate uncertainty so before the vote everyone was on edge so stocks were undervalued. Everyone blind panicked after the vote hence the crash, then common sense returned and people realised that a 15-30% drop in the price of lots of stocks was ludicrous and there were so many bargains available they've all been buying like mad this week. That's why the FTSE has jumped back so quick.

It's always why the exchange rate is still low after the fall. We're still fucked there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
1st of July 2013 it was trading at around 1.15, was shit for a bit then steadily raised in 2015, then started to decline again with the obvious falling off a cliff event. I remember when people were panicking about parity not so long ago...

It's not that bad, you pussies.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It's fucking superb for me atm and my holiday next month became much much cheaper... /selfish

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Theresa May
That's not frightening - that's terrifying :(

Cool story bro. I'll email the BBC and tell them an angry communist on an internet forum thinks they are full of shit.
BBC hasn't disagreed with me at all. Did you read the article?

Actually, scratch that, do you understand the article? :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gove stitches everyone up eventually. It's his thing.

Looks like its a case of least shit politician, same as Labour.

Andrea Leadsom isn't a complete twat but has no hope.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm baffled by Boris' " cheers for the votes, see you fuckers later *DROPS MIC* "

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hasn't Gove stitched Boris up? He said he didn't want to lead...
I actually think he's helped Boris out - Boris never really wanted to leave (he was pulling a fast one) and probably can't in good conscience lead the way out negotiations.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't think it's about conscience. I think Boris doesn't want to be responsible for failing to deliver all the Leave promises so he's letting someone someone else do that before he goes for leadership.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's looking more and more like that Guardian (or whichever paper it was) reader was right about Cameron stitching up the Leave campaign by standing down and leaving any action for his successor to deal with. I think he's really enjoying himself tbh, he did well in the EU debate and in PMQs yesterday. I don't think live speaking has ever been a problem for him.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You can dislike a PM but you can't deny it is probably one of the toughest jobs there is thus I think he is probably more relaxed now he has settled in to the reality he is going in a few months.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am not rising to that piece of journalism as I would get too angry

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What do you expect? It's politics.

They're in power. We're the pawns.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jeez, we could end up with a female in power both sides of the Atlantic...merkel is quite obviously a man.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
kQiPDqt.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
He is a very intelligent man but is quite happy to throw people under a bus.

He is a nasty piece of work. He has a history of giving you a hug only to find a soft spot to plunge the knife in.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well yeah but his parents gave him up for adoption, and he grew up in foster care before being adopted. He's definitely made something from a shit start in life.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That may well be and well done to him...but that doesn't give him a right to fuck people over. Especially once he is in a position of power.
If he does that to a fellow party member what is like with someone he doesnt know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom