Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is also quite possibly illegal. They are essentially tapping up part of a (soon to be) foreign state.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Like Spain would allow anything like that to happen.

Agree, in the same way Scotland will not be allowed into Europe after a 2nd indi referendum. Spain would soon put that to bed.

The Indi protest hobbit literally serves no realistic purpose.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I didn't listen to anything any of them said.
I've always thought the EU was a bad idea. We didn't go into it, we went into the EEC.
Before any of it we all worked and travelled in europe just as easily as we do today. Why should it change?I'd rather be asked to show my passport every time I cross a border.
France and Spain cannot survive without British tourists. Fine if we could've managed to ignore any EU rulings like France do. I haven't looked into it but we always seem to be the ones who follow ridiculous rulings while the other countries just carry on the same as always.

I don't remember anyone asking if we wanted to join the bloody thing.

Lights blue touch paper and stands back......

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Haha, this is excellent.

13567074_491754831034364_6445354781901023463_n.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I didn't listen to anything any of them said.
I've always thought the EU was a bad idea. We didn't go into it, we went into the EEC.
Before any of it we all worked and travelled in europe just as easily as we do today. Why should it change?I'd rather be asked to show my passport every time I cross a border.
France and Spain cannot survive without British tourists. Fine if we could've managed to ignore any EU rulings like France do. I haven't looked into it but we always seem to be the ones who follow ridiculous rulings while the other countries just carry on the same as always.

I don't remember anyone asking if we wanted to join the bloody thing.

Lights blue touch paper and stands back......
We could always travel, but the EU allows to work, live and claim benefits anywhere in the EU zone.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well he did say most.

Oh look, Job is defending Farage, shock horror.

I wasn't picking up on that - I was picking up on the photo of a guy facepalming, and for good reason.

Farage appears to be able to criticise other countries MPs, whilst ours are evidently hard working miners.

Job

Cmon, he was just showboating...wouldnt you after 18 years of being ridiculed as an angry nobody, he practically single handedly forced Cameron to call a referendum and we voted out.
That has to be up there in the top 50 all time political coups in history

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you went to a golf club and said "golfs shit you cunts" you wouldn't expect a great reaction....

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Agree, in the same way Scotland will not be allowed into Europe after a 2nd indi referendum. Spain would soon put that to bed.

The Indi protest hobbit literally serves no realistic purpose.

From what I've read today, the Spanish PM has already pretty much knocked the idea on the head. Not that, for a minute, I can figure out the attraction of ditching Westminster and cosying up to Brussels instead.

In better news:

11 Countries Gearing Up to Strike Trade Deals With Britain

Part of the reason I went with Leave is that there's a big wide world out there, and being a member of the EU limits our ability to set up trade deals with the rest of it. Looks like quite a lot of that big wide world has already got in touch about setting something up.

Job

Nato has asked for urgent meetings obviously and pointed out that Britain provides the largest security operations for Europe.
How the fuk did we end up here, Cameron went for concessions and got a vat reduction on tampons.
One of two European nuclear powers...largest military might, biggest security provider, 2nd largest economy and by far the largest soft power and they gave us cheap tampons.
it begars belief...seriously we need Farage as PM for one month to go postal on these twerps.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If he became PM I would actually swim the channel if that was what it took to get out the country.

Job

It would be a laugh though at the first EU summit..they wouldn't let him in for starters.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If he became PM I would actually swim the channel if that was what it took to get out the country.

You wouldn't have to swim, I suspect there would be a few of us joining you.

However swimming the channel would just land us up in the EU again - whats the easiest way to Switzerland?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'd also guess previous incidents that didn't get any attention are now going to get maximum attention, and whenever an immigrant is attacked they're going to claim it was the racists, and not because they were acting like a cunt.

Basically the media hype train is in full effect.

Job

Maybe they've realised nothing whatsoever has actually been done.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Maybe it's because nothing is happening about Brexit so the markets have calmed down....

Once Brexit kicks off again it maybe a completely different story.

Job

So mr racist here ends up kayaking down the Leeds Liverpool canal with the daughters Greek Cypriot boyfriend, he's a lovely lad...his family are nuts and also multi millionaires, it starts fucking pissing down, so he puts the Rocky theme on his phone, we paddle like fuck, hes shouting to passersby that we're training to cross the channel to pick up migrants....did you ever have one of those moments where you are like, how the fuck did I get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom