Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, Since the birth of the NHS, successive Governments have been spending more and more and more and more and more and more money on infrastructure and public services, such as the NHS, Schools and Housing.

We now live in a period of austerity where our Governments have slashed budgets, or 'ring fenced' them - However, ring fencing budgets isn't good enough.

Yes, I understand that Labour wasted too much, however, there appears to be no middle ground, it's either too much or too little.

Fine, but who hasn't been making efficiency savings? Countries still in recession, that's who, countries where that fact has resulted in crazy unemployment rates, ridiculous rates of poverty. Either way, GPs have not been cut, GP salaries have not been cut, doctors surgeries have not been closed. So cuts have not effected seeing a GP. An increase in headcount has.

While hard to swallow we just could not continue as we were.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Pretty much all of the undecideds that have been asked have voted Remain.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fine, but who hasn't been making efficiency savings? Countries still in recession, that's who, countries where that fact has resulted in crazy unemployment rates, ridiculous rates of poverty. Either way, GPs have not been cut, GP salaries have not been cut, doctors surgeries have not been closed. So cuts have not effected seeing a GP. An increase in headcount has.

While hard to swallow we just could not continue as we were.

No, but we can't blame immigrants for all our problems, especially when we'll be relying on them even more so in the future.

It'll be a dark day when Governments start proposing the NHS becomes a British-use only institute.

However, I just did democracy. Mabs would be proud.

Gwadien

13524514_10154878148782004_3058600609543411480_n.jpg

Front page of Germany's Bild is spectacular.

"Dear Britain, if you stay in the EU...
We will acknowledge the Wembley goal.
We won't make any more jokes about Prince Charles' ears.
We won't wear sun cream on the beach in solidarity with your sunburn.
We will go without our goalkeeper at the next penalty shootout to make it more exciting.
We will introduce tea time, with buckets on the beaches of Majorca.
We will willingly provide the villain in every Bond film.
We'll start "ticking" like you and put our clocks back by an hour.
We'll put through an EU directive which forbids foam on our beer.
We'll reserve sun loungers around the pool for you with our towels.
Jogi Löw will guard your crown jewels.
We will come to your Queen's 100th birthday."

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Anyone care to share the mood on the ground? Are people voting where you live? Did you vote?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Anyone care to share the mood on the ground? Are people voting where you live? Did you vote?

Voting later on, got work and a game of golf first.

Still mostly undecided. Is there a Pedro option?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My cleaner was talking to someone who works at morrisons at the bus stop, and all the staff there are voting out - so that's that settled.
Also everyone she knows is voting out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My sister (A teacher) is voting out because she wants to see pig fucker, fuck off out of politics.

Seems fair enough.

Most people at work seem to be voting out too.

Getting that general election feel, where the polls turn out completely and utterly wrong.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, i know. Forgot the other guys name. Teacher fucker upper mk2. Gove was mk1.

Edit, Cunt, that's his name.

Gwadien

Why the fuck would you vote out as a teacher who hates Gove because of trade unions telling everyone to hate him?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Basing such a massive decision on whether or not you like 1 or 2 politicians is... wow.

Gwadien

So much conspiracy in the Brexit camp about taking pencils because they rub out the votes and put 'Remain' instead.

It's ridiculous.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Even worse, this polling station is clearly breaking the rules by segregating voters...

e4OKVYz.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Basing such a massive decision on whether or not you like 1 or 2 politicians is... wow.

To some people it is (rightly) not actually that much of a decision, due to the whole "it makes fuck all difference anyway" system.

Teachers will always be needed, regardless of our relationship with Europe. Actually being able to teach a class without having to learn 20 languages is usually a bonus too.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell the tin foil hat brigade are out in force I see "Bring your own pen! they will erase your pencil mark to rig a remain vote!"

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I voted about 11 this morning. Voted out. Wife voted before school. So i cancelled her in vote hehe. Might as well both stayed at home would be no difference. I was the only one there at 11 when i voted. Not exactly queueing out the doors

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The remain camp belittling exiters for blaming everything on migrants..we don't blame migrants for anything, we just think the UK is full.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Don't worry Job. After Bodhi burns down the universities most of the students will leave.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I seriously can mot wait to get Swedish citizenship later this year....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom