Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jeez scouse , do you get all your news from the Tower Hamlets gazette website.
That was supposed to be a joke. Clearly. It was ripped straight off B3ta's front page.

But to be fair to you - that's actually about as nuanced as most of your posts, so I can see why you'd consider that a "news item".

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..but it was a purile as John Olivers Brexit sounds like a granola bar 'quip', that actually had people laughing.

Job

This is more like it!
3582AD1600000578-0-image-a-7_1466502088638.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is more like it!
3582AD1600000578-0-image-a-7_1466502088638.jpg

I love the irony in that.

A reference to people who refused to sign up during ww1 and ww2 because we could have lost our free, liberal and tolerant society.

They fought propaganda pictures that heavily resembled the one you just posted :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
2 days till the vote and tbh im still not fucking sure which way to go. i think im fortunate in that either way i don't think it will affect me. i live in rotherham and tbh its a no go zone these days full of eastern europeans and largely Pakistani influences now, they don't like each other they seem to like us even less. its a powder keg waiting to go off walking it through it you are lucky to hear an English accent you may think im embellishing that fact but that's the truth. thrown into the mix the likes of the EDL and you have one of the ugliest towns in the north. it really is a horrible place. the fact is when people do come over here they invariably get chucked into the cheaper areas of the country ie up north etc. thats why there is such anger and why most people cant see past the whole immigration issue. (which really fucks me off because there is a whole lot more to it than that)
i think however the vote goes we are fucked damned if we do damned if we dont europe may appease us for a short while but in the long run nothing will change. if we leave the poorest will get hit and the fat cats still wont give a fuck

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its the same as any town. I had the misfortune to visit Northampton the other week. Absolute shit hole, barely heard any English.

Thank fuck I live in a village and can buy everything online, the foreigners here at least bother to learn our language.

Gwadien

Oh dear, didn't we already agree that leaving the EU would have little effect on immigration though?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
2 days till the vote and tbh im still not fucking sure which way to go
Yes you do! :)

if we leave the poorest will get hit and the fat cats still wont give a fuck
This.

But you're wrong about this:
i think im fortunate in that either way i don't think it will affect me.
If you don't think the value of the pound falling to near parity with the Euro will affect you you're mistaken. Your net worth will have dropped astoundingly, and everything you buy that's imported will be *much* more expensive. As will going on holiday.

But yes. Rotherham is a horrible place ;)

Gwadien

Im quite sure its been established that we'll regain our right to police our own borders.. Just to give it away again.

That and we actually need immigrants due to demographics so we'll be inviting them in anyway, and don't be fooled by the idea of educated workers only.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Im quite sure its been established that we'll regain our right to police our own borders.. Just to give it away again.

That and we actually need immigrants due to demographics so we'll be inviting them in anyway, and don't be fooled by the idea of educated workers only.

No, that would only be the case if we went diet EU, but the party that did that if we voted to leave the EU, would cease to be a party.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If you don't think the value of the pound falling to near parity with the Euro will affect you you're mistaken. Your net worth will have dropped astoundingly, and everything you buy that's imported will be *much* more expensive. As will going on holiday.
British exports will be boosted tremendously though.

Job

Yep. The daily mail is more the level of humour I'd expect from you.

Look yourself up on that graph. It's quite illuminating.
Well I just come under UKIP supporter which they would have labelled 'unwashed dickhead' if they could.

Job

Strangely the polls show a high level of support for the idea of leaving the EU amongst remain supporters.
Better the devil you know, or too shit scared to leave the nest.

Gwadien

Strangely the polls show a high level of support for the idea of leaving the EU amongst remain supporters.
Better the devil you know, or too shit scared to leave the nest.

No, it's more like I'm thinking about voting out too, but as I am soon to enter 'the work place' I don't wish to work in an industry which will be even more strapped for cash, and possibly be extremely difficult to get a job.

However, if a party came forward and said if we left, we'd spend the money saved on X Y Z, then I might change my mind, but they're not, because we all know where the money will actually go.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
British exports will be boosted tremendously though.
Last time I looked the vast majority of people in the UK weren't exporters. Not even the vast majority of employers - we're a service industry country.

So, whilst a number of employers would gain in profits (which go to shareholders) everyone else would be losing out because their net worth would plummet.

But hey, there may be a few more shit-paid jobs in manufacturing to counter the service-industry job losses eh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well I just come under UKIP supporter which they would have labelled 'unwashed dickhead' if they could.
Plumber who complains about polish people undercutting his extortionate prices and doing "shoddy work" when everyone else doesn't give a fuck as long as their boilers work and the job was done cheap?

Add to that self-confessed xenophobia and some unfounded worries about cultural devestation that most of the country doesn't feel. Yep. You're in the right place.

Job

Seriously scouse, you need to look at some before and after images in high immigration areas, it has barely touched us in Liverpool, but in Birmingham/London/Yorkshire, entire areas have become practically muslim only.

As for cheap boilers..it's illegal for Polish plumbers to fit them unless they do a 6 grand course, and none of them do, so I make a 100 quid signing them off in 20 mins...suits me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seriously scouse, you need to look at some before and after images in high immigration areas
No I don't. I've lived in them. I lived in Bradford for 10 years, I live in Nottingham now.

Liverpool feels WAY more racist than both of these areas - simply because the people there don't live amongst loads of immigrants.

I'm from white white Wirral - I didn't see a black kid until my teens in school - and then there was one in 700 pupils - and got expelled. I was way way more racist when I lived and went out where you do.

But I left. And experience changed my opinions and made me realise what a parochial little retard I was.

And when you type and I read your opinions here - I see a 15-year old parochial retard little me sitting there, probably surrounded by people you're better off not being near, full of the same outdated opinions that died in me as soon as I had some actual long-term experience of other people and other cultures.

I feel sorry for scouseland in a way. It's poverty is mainly white. And that's a real shame for a number of reasons.

Last edited:

Job

I don't see any racism here, simply because there are so few non whites..probably less than 20 in my whole town.
But don't call me racist, I have NEVER posted a single racist comment on here except in jest.
I was born and grew up in Cornwall...non white population..zero, moved to liverpool at 24, non white population in my area..less than 5, the Chinese kid was my friend in school..still is on facebook, I went out with the one black girl around here for ten years, which was triple hilarious cos she hated black guys and knocked back John Barnes when we were out one night because ..in her words..he was a ni88er maleslut.
Anyway I digress, you may have found a perfect mix of cultures..though I'm guessing you just hang around with foreign born or next gen people who have adopted your culture.
This is a million miles away from millions of non english speaking people taking over whole districts in towns around this country and refusing to mix, the ghettos of south Liverpool are a perfect example, it's like the gangs of newyork down there.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Strange coincidence but I was just watching a video of John Barnes... Oh, it's Leave making shit up again.

Gwadien

Jesus, this TUC woman is fucking cringey as fuck, it's a good job Sadiq Khan and that wicked Scottish bird, even to trip up Boris 'We can't just sell haggis to America!' wow.

Oh, and Leave's token immigrant.

Job

Jeez this TV debate makes us look champions of tempered debate, but fuck me I so want to punch that Sadiq in the face, what a weasly twat.
And a complete tit as well

Job

How the living fuck did that pillock get voted in as Mayor of London, was the other guy a crackhead?
I'm waiting for him to ask Boris aatside mayte!

Job

Bollocks on both side, female presenter was shamelessly remain and pulling mic away from anyone on leave panel constructing a sensible reply.
Boris just about managed not to make a buffoon of himself, lesbian scottish woman was just awful, both leave women were good..tuc woman seemed to be janet street porter , sadiq is just creepy, I think everyone on both sides booed that sudden dramatic climate change face..he came across very badly I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom