Politics So...Europe then?

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Raven, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Dude you literally voted Brexit cos you don't like Muslims and germans

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Bollox. During the referendum many people genuinely voted because they thought leaving would make the UK better off. They had a party political broadcast where a cloud of money magically built hospitals and schools so fuck off with the argument it was never about that. Now nearly every leave leader admits we won't be better off but insists that the vote wasn't about that.

That can account for a few percent swing alone. Never mind all the other bollox like the fact that we will still need migrants to do lots of jobs but since we're giving no preference to EU citizens they are more likely to be brown-skinned now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

The guy in that show was a farmer and said there are crops rotting in the field..such claptrap, seasonal migrant farm workers have increased since the brexit vote..
    Id say the idea that Europe was letting NA and ME migrants in en masse with very little scrutiny who then had full right to come and live in the UK..just after people were getting blown up on trains was probably somewhere in the mix.
    As usual CH4 had a nice mix of migrant doctors, nurses, entrepeneurs and general all round nice people to represent mass migration.
    One woman said she felt less welcome, no fucking proof...just I dont like it...hugs all round, liberals stick her on the front of migrant strife newsletter.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  4. Gwadien

I don't see why you post this as a weird thing - I think you'll find that many Remainers agree with this, it's just a logical step in order to save money and be a part of a bigger ball of influence.

Meanwhile in your camp, one of your main dudes is doing dodgy shit with your personal information - surely that massively bothers you personally @Job ?

Sorry yeah, Liberal elite. Forgot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Job

Well actually he's just a tiny part of a much needed huge investigation into data misuse, including the Police, who I often post misuse it everyday.

6. Job

Its mainly about the ridicule leavers got for suggesting the EU wanted an army, of course they want an army, and Euro wide taxation, which goes to the EU, plus control of our nukes, plus a frickin song and a big throne and Fuck off big EU flag that flies over every parliment in Europe and morocco and algeria.
    Power corrupts.

7. Job

8. Gwadien

That's the point mate, I don't speak for everyone (unlike yourself), but I like the idea that we're a European state, I like the idea of a fricking song and a big throne, I don't see the difference in what you're saying and what we already have in the UK.

9. Gwadien

10. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Job

Lol..no they destroyed themselves in full view and have now passed the baton to twatter.

12. Wij

13. Bodhi

14. Wij

Nope. You're looking at Poll of Polls. Look in the 2016 section. Particularly those just before Jo Cox was murdered. The majority polled to Leave.

15. Job

Tony Blair, someone just kill it.

16. Bodhi

Why would I look at polls 7 days and fairly major event before the referendum when talking about the run up - ie in the days leading up to it?

17. Wij

Opinium: 22nd June (THE DAY BEFORE): Leave Win
    TNS: 22nd June: Leave Win
    Yougov: 19th June: Leave Win

18. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

He doesn't feel that way @Wij, so that's his source of truth, evidence be damned.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Job

From the Guard.

In an interview with Der Spiegel published on Friday, the Labour leader renewed his criticism of the EU’s economic policy and called upon the entire country to “recognise the reasons why people voted leave”.

There you go ..game over.

20. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter

exactly this, the world would be a better place if someone took nationalism out to the woods and shot it.

21. Gwadien

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Job

Jesus h christ Merkel and Macron holding hands and putting their heads together.
    What the living fuck we should be banging their fucking heads together.

Merkels gone and the next chancellor cannot support his utterly disconnected liberal progressive fantasies, because Europe has shifted to the right.....
    Because of idiotic progressive liberal fantasies.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  23. Job

24. Wij

I bet they wouldn’t swap him for May or Corbyn though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Nice to see Frank-Walter Steinmeier at the Remembrance Sunday events.

26. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

Why didn't May go to the remembrance in France with most of the other world leaders?
    Instead she sends a nobody in her place...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  27. Gwadien

I was thinking the exact same thing tbh.

It really shows arrogance to the rest of the world that we're more important than everyone else and we have our own little party.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  28. Job

They would have sidelined her while having their little Franco German wankoff of how they have kept the peace since with their great little EU empire.
    Meanwhile history is repeating itself.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Gwadien

I think not embracing Europe and the rest of the world is 'history repeating itself.'

I ask you again, what makes us so special that we're allowed to have our own party @Embattle ?

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1