Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As I said, just a new world order, we cant compete on large scale manufacturing so have moved to the service sector which is based in London mostly.
But if course its slowly coming back because its cheaper up here, even dirty old Skem near us has pulled in a lot of big name companies, they just need to sort out the goddam M6 in the midlands, instead of that stupid HS2.

So how is that the EUs fault?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I..never..said..it..was.
I'd say the EU have helped the North..that was one of their political social engineering aims, but it has to happen naturally, you cant subsidise success.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I..never..said..it..was.
I'd say the EU have helped the North..that was one of their political social engineering aims, but it has to happen naturally, you cant subsidise success.

So what's your fucking point?

Job

Er..I said everyone breaks election laws..then you started on why we voted out of the EU.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Er..I said everyone breaks election laws..then you started on why we voted out of the EU.

What?

Anti EU sentiment started with the European court, then mass immigration from NA and ME into the free movement zone, then pretty well hit the stratosphere when they sent Cameron home with 5% off tampons.
The working classes lost most of the people in the war and seeing a German chancellor pretty well running the club, would account for 50% of the leave votes.

You can't even keep up with your own bullshit anymore.

Job

Im not getting your thought thread here.

Job

Interesting graphic on brexit voting.

5722482-0-image-a-16_1541236196197.jpg

Job

It depends how much the unsure would be influenced by the full scale media attack on brexit.

Job

It would look very different if they did it now.
It is quite striking when pictured as areas rather than numbers.
If you excluded Scotland the remainer map would be tiny.

Job

Of course Im still sticking by my prediction from the very start, it will never happen..at least in anyway that represents leavers wishes.
The fudging is ongoing.

Gwadien

Of course Im still sticking by my prediction from the very start, it will never happen..at least in anyway that represents leavers wishes.
The fudging is ongoing.

Surely you can see through his bullshit though, it's almost like he's got a check list of things to talk about.

A. Journalists, and how they know nothing.

B. Remain conspiracy to stop Brexit

C. 'I haven't got a super injunction' so therefore he's a man of the people and trustworthy.

Job

Its not anymore bullshit tha the crap from the otherside, the media is so outrageously biased in full view.
Every..I mean every single story in every single media source except the Express mobile, for some reason, is about a negative prediction.
Even the Daily mail has jumped the bandwagon.
Even if they are true, there is close to zero balancing view, people who speak in support are attacked as racists., idiots, knuckle draggers.

These are long repeated methods for turning 'wrong' thinkers into social pariahs, except this is a majority of voters.
The media are becoming the enemy of the majority, it will not end well.

Job

Jon Snow on CH4, he was interviewing a black woman who supported Trump.
When I say interviewing, he spent the entire discussion coming up with purile taunts.
Do you think he loves you?
Do you think he loves black people?

She shot him down in pieces by saying Obama promised, talked the talk, but did jackshit for black people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jon Snow on CH4, he was interviewing a black woman who supported Trump.
When I say interviewing, he spent the entire discussion coming up with purile taunts.
Do you think he loves you?
Do you think he loves black people?

She shot him down in pieces by saying Obama promised, talked the talk, but did jackshit for black people.
Not Candace Owens?

Gwadien

Its not anymore bullshit tha the crap from the otherside, the media is so outrageously biased in full view.
Every..I mean every single story in every single media source except the Express mobile, for some reason, is about a negative prediction.
Even the Daily mail has jumped the bandwagon.
Even if they are true, there is close to zero balancing view, people who speak in support are attacked as racists., idiots, knuckle draggers.

These are long repeated methods for turning 'wrong' thinkers into social pariahs, except this is a majority of voters.
The media are becoming the enemy of the majority, it will not end well.

The one time that you've tried to show 'crap from the other side' there has been a perfectly fine and legitimate reason for it.

The problem is that you appear to not mind having Russians directly influencing British politics so long as your dreams of a white utopia is achieved.

'the media are becoming the enemy of the majority' I find this shit hilarious, you're happy to support a shady as fuck businessman who won't properly explain where his money has come from and his excuse is 'you journalists don't understand this'. He's playing you like a fiddle and you can't see it.

Why does the dude want Brexit?

I'll give you a clue, from lovely Wikipedia.

In January 2015, one estimate of his wealth was £100 million.[12] In November 2017, an estimate of £250 million was mentioned.[29]

I also like the way that the businesses that provided the money are based in the Isle of Man ;)

Last edited:

Job

I dont care about his wealth, or his reasons.. brexit struck a chord with the majority.
It came from a deep hatred of being told what to do, its a british trait, the Germans were in awe of it during the war and it increasingly seemed to the majority that the desire to take our chances with the unknown was better than being a colony of a EU driven federal superstate.
It was one of the greatest leaps of democracy and true human spirit in recent history.
The remoaners chose better the devil you know.
Everyday the EU led Europe is showing us it was a wise choice.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I dont care about his wealth, or his reasons.. brexit struck a chord with the majority.
It came from a deep hatred of being told what to do, its a british trait, the Germans were in awe of it during the war and it increasingly seemed to the majority that the desire to take our chances with the unknown was better than being a colony of a EU driven federal superstate.
It was one of the greatest leaps of democracy and true human spirit in recent history.
The remoaners chose better the devil you know.
Everyday the EU led Europe is showing us it was a wise choice.
If it hurts cutting your balls off with pliers then that just demonstrates that it was the right choice.

Job

A yet to be confirmed in anyway possible short term financial hit, just a glich in the endless ups and downs of European and world economies.

Job

Well on a atomic level..yes I suppose.
Obviously I posted it here because its in Manchester...grim up north.

Job

Yeah Farage got a bit of a hammering there, but it was a CH4 debate so that was hardly a surprise.

It is a weird situation, I can only guess whats going through swing voters minds, they are the most gullible of all, after a year of negative opinions they change their minds...in a poll at least, presumably a year of anti EU opinion and theyd change back.
They are all politicians concentrate on anyway..in fact they are the entire reason for voting campaigns.
I dont think its a surprise public opinion is turning..it nearly always does, the question is do we take a sbapshot vote and make decisions or just react to the latest wave of emotion that flows across the country.
It certainly shows the power of remainers, they have managed to create an atmosphere where the remainer is a progressive decent human being while leavers are uneducated racists.
Farage looked like a pantomime baddie in that show, which was exactly what they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom