Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ok, so the noble aims of the EU project....just a happy coincidence that it basically enshrines in law the total European domination by the two countries that started it.

Germany/France benefit out of the EU for sure - it creates easy trading partners for export dominant nations, and the world would probably end if we stopped subsidising the agriculture in France.

It's much the same way that thousands of British companies directly benefit from the EU through trade or funding.

Funding that many of these companies are screaming that they're going to lose, but because they're small there isn't much interest in them.

There will be when thousands of small firms start folding and our global dominance in 'elite' industries will begin to fade since we're obsessed with getting manufacturing jobs again.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its all rather moot considering the third wave of machine redundancies is nearly upon us...Africans are soon to be the new Chinese workers, the world is changing at a hugely accelerating rate and the predictions from the old world are of little use.
Wether brexit is financially good or bad is unknown on the medium or long term.
The fact that it is politically saving Europe from itself by altering he course of the EU, is a no brainer to me.

Gwadien

Its all rather moot considering the third wave of machine redundancies is nearly upon us...Africans are soon to be the new Chinese workers, the world is changing at a hugely accelerating rate and the predictions from the old world are of little use.
Wether brexit is financially good or bad is unknown on the medium or long term.
The fact that it is politically saving Europe from itself by altering he course of the EU, is a no brainer to me.

Africa will become the new China yet you've previously bleated on about having proper factory jobs in the UK.

Which en mass simply isn't going to happen.

Surely if you're predicting the end of working via robots then there would be a great deal more financial security in the EU rather than not.

I really do not understand your logic.

Job

I don't see any security in the EU unless you are talking about a massively indebted social state.
The future for the EU on the short term is massive social unrest from immigration, us being the first casualty, Italy is going full fascist, Austria likewise, Germany and France are just keeping a lid on it, Polands given up and the rest of the Eastern countries on the borders are in full revolt, even though the EU is their only hope.

Gwadien

I don't see any security in the EU unless you are talking about a massively indebted social state.
The future for the EU on the short term is massive social unrest from immigration, us being the first casualty, Italy is going full fascist, Austria likewise, Germany and France are just keeping a lid on it, Polands given up and the rest of the Eastern countries on the borders are in full revolt, even though the EU is their only hope.

Lmao.

Ur funny.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He made money on a volatile market, im pretty wure he alone did not cause the problems with the pound in the 90s

Job

Well seeing as we are talking destabalising markets..back then Soros could do it before breakfast.
I dont think Gina is doing her campaign any favours by taking money off him.

Gwadien

Well seeing as we are talking destabalising markets..back then Soros could do it before breakfast.
I dont think Gina is doing her campaign any favours by taking money off him.

A bit like those people that saw the wall Street crash coming and responded by making a fortune out of it.

Yeah those guys love destroying economies.

Frankly I'm more worried about the people that wanna leave the EU so they don't have to abide by particular employee laws.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A bit like those people that saw the wall Street crash coming and responded by making a fortune out of it.

Yeah those guys love destroying economies.

Frankly I'm more worried about the people that wanna leave the EU so they don't have to abide by particular employee laws.
Or anti-tax-haven laws. Real man-of-the-people working-class causes.

Gwadien

It gets better..the guard now decide hes a good guy to mix with

George Soros demonised by populists, nationalists and rightwing press

From Wikipedia...

Between 1979 and 2011, Soros donated more than $11 billion to various philanthropic causes;

Yeah.

You're just hating because he's anti-brexit.

Edit - Actually, scrolling through his wikipedia profile he seems like one of the decent billionaires; anti-(currentconceptionof)Israel, anti-Bush, anti-Trump.

Job

Well they called him the useful enemy, so they are stuck in a feedback loop.

Job

This is Italy after EU immigration laws.

3500.jpg

Job

Bolaks keep forgetting that...anyway the headline says most of it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
He funds anti-corruption and anti-despotic movements so obviously he gets bad press from shitty regimes worldwide. The alt-right has a hard-on for strongmen with big palaces and beaty, jaily police so it's perfect for them that he's also a Jew.

If we're going to use 2018 style retarded colloquialisms, they aren't a fan of his as he funds the alt-left.

Oh and he's an atheist.

But apart from that you're spot on.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If we're going to use 2018 style retarded colloquialisms, they aren't a fan of his as he funds the alt-left.

Oh and he's an atheist.

But apart from that you're spot on.
Being of Jewish descent is plenty Jewish enough for Breitbart.

Job

Hi’s (It’s) face, what is that? It must be cleansed with fire to satiate my disgust.
Well hes on track to win significant power with a blatant anti muslim/immigration campaign...
EU going to plan I see.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Breitbart, that famously Pro Israel website you mean?
They only support Israel because it's a racist state. Plays into the far right agenda - if Israel can have a place for the Jews only why can't America be a place for whites only?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Breitbart, that famously Pro Israel website you mean?
Have you ever read the comments? Takes about 3 posts before someone is advocating gas chambers which somehow also never existed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have you ever read the comments? Takes about 3 posts before someone is advocating gas chambers which somehow also never existed.
Couldn't stand the site long enough to stay there. A cursory browse makes it clear what that site is about and the sort of people it's trying to attract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom