Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
To kick growth off we could just give everyone massive tax cuts to encourage companies to bring money help offshore back to the UK?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Which companies are doing that? Companies are doing that in the US (Apple) but mainly due to quirks in US tax law. UK is different.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To kick growth off we could just give everyone massive tax cuts to encourage companies to bring money help offshore back to the UK?

I've no doubt that particular race to the bottom will be along shortly. Followed by the shutdown of most public services and selling your organs to the Chinese.

Bodhi

I've no doubt that particular race to the bottom will be along shortly. Followed by the shutdown of most public services and selling your organs to the Chinese.

No you're quite correct, public services in low tax economies are terrible. Singapore, Switzerland, Monaco, etc, all famous for it.

Or not.

DaGaffer

No you're quite correct, public services in low tax economies are terrible. Singapore, Switzerland, Monaco, etc, all famous for it.

Or not.

Oh yeah, I often think of Monaco as the aspiration for a trading nation of 60m people. After all we too have France next door to take care of all of our health and defence needs, and I'm sure we could make having a few mill in the bank a condition of access to live in the UK.

Seriously? Those were your best examples? Microstates and money launderers? Why didn't you throw in the UAE while you were at it? We could emulate them handily, plenty of bankers and slave labour to go around.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Facepalms for me and @caLLous for pointing out your idiocy @Embattle - but not @Wij when in the very next post he points out we're worse than Italy at the bottom of the EU growth chart.

Do wij's huge balls intimidate you too much to disagree with him?

Bodhi

Oh yeah, I often think of Monaco as the aspiration for a trading nation of 60m people. After all we too have France next door to take care of all of our health and defence needs, and I'm sure we could make having a few mill in the bank a condition of access to live in the UK.

Seriously? Those were your best examples? Microstates and money launderers? Why didn't you throw in the UAE while you were at it? We could emulate them handily, plenty of bankers and slave labour to go around.

Which country is the happiest in the world?

Sounds a terrible place to live. I'm sure their entire appeal could be based around beer that kind of tastes of coffee, but they chose another path.

DaGaffer

Which country is the happiest in the world?

Sounds a terrible place to live. I'm sure their entire appeal could be based around beer that kind of tastes of coffee, but they chose another path.

Sure, it's their low taxes that make them happy. And yet Switzerland still has a higher tax to GDP ratio than those oh so happy places like Chile or Mexico, or indeed (God help us) Ireland.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I know you love the brexit, but you really should read the articles you post m8 ;)
Facepalms for me and @caLLous for pointing out your idiocy @Embattle - but not @Wij when in the very next post he points out we're worse than Italy at the bottom of the EU growth chart.

Do wij's huge balls intimidate you too much to disagree with him?

Me keeping it short and sweet actually but here is a little bit extra for those in the remoaner camp, one making assumptions and another using them....won't say much more than that as the whole subject is largely boring and pointless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A facepalm for a not-obviously-facepalm-worthy post isn't "keeping it short and sweet"; it's a childish copout from engaging because you feel the way you do about Brexit but you can't explain why without tying yourself in knots.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If you think the 5 people (off the top of my head) who have all independently said that your posts over the past few pages make you look a bit thick are all wrong, then what I linked is even more applicable than I thought.

That's exactly how echo champers work though. 5 stupid people agreeing with you doesn't make you right.

It just means you are incorrect and so are your dumb mates.

Have you ever seen an actual vagina, in real life, not in a photo on your computer?

We have already established you are a bit simple, can we work on lonely virgin now?!

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You mean you made an easily disproved statement, and then tried to reframe it when you were called on it and hoped no one would notice. Bravo. Genius.

Erm...(and for clarity) I am still certain that what I said would happen, will happen, because...logic.

You are welcome to try and disprove it but when it happens, you will be equally wrong as you are now. I mean you can try and say its some sort of opinion peace but whatevz, Come 2019 all EU citizens that are in work in the UK will be able to stay in the UK.

Absolute certainty. Anyone with an IQ in 3 figures will agree. (Not that it is a case of agreeing, what has happened will have happened)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

For the record, it genuinely has been a nice harmonious place for the last 2 odd weeks. Feel free to embarrass the living shit out of yourself and sulk off in a strop more often.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Erm...(and for clarity) I am still certain that what I said would happen, will happen, because...logic.

You are welcome to try and disprove it but when it happens, you will be equally wrong as you are now. I mean you can try and say its some sort of opinion peace but whatevz, Come 2019 all EU citizens that are in work in the UK will be able to stay in the UK.

Absolute certainty. Anyone with an IQ in 3 figures will agree. (Not that it is a case of agreeing, what has happened will have happened)

Which has nothing to do with your original statement. Or the response you just quoted.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's exactly how echo champers work though. 5 stupid people agreeing with you doesn't make you right.

It just means you are incorrect and so are your dumb mates.

Have you ever seen an actual vagina, in real life, not in a photo on your computer?

We have already established you are a bit simple, can we work on lonely virgin now?!
You really can't type without insulting people can you.

Post away, but stop being a tard.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well yes.
France isnt far behind..Austria and Germany...fuck it, migration into the EU is splitting apart left and right wing...the chasm is growing and thats never good .

Job

The party has pulled back from most of its right wing rhetoric and is basically dead, hardly means all the vote4s have turned centrist.

Job

All this talk...the factors controlling trade and profit are completely divorced from our EU membership, our power comes from our brand and the UK has a very powerful one..in fact thats why two seperate think tanks have voted us again as the second most powerful country on the planet.

Job

They invented that the day one caveman said..'.let me be in charge'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom