Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Have a quick look at the axis powers in WW2, then line it up against who has the increasing right wing.
After 60 years the EU has managed to add France.

bainteor

Banned
Have a quick look at the axis powers in WW2, then line it up against who has the increasing right wing.
After 60 years the EU has managed to add France.

I don't post on these forums much anymore, for obvious reasons, but I feel obliged to comment and say that you are one of the least-informed, clueless posters on this subject I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Please stop and try to educate yourself.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Afraid you are going to have back that claim up with evidence.

To be clear, you are suggesting the Tories want to boot people out of the country, purely based on race and that people voted for them in such large numbers they gained office?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm afraid I never have to do anything you ask because you're unable to hold civil conversation and don't respond in kind anyway.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Haha

So we will just leave it at,

You think that the Tories are as right wing as people that pretty much have a picture of Hitler above their bed.

That the uk electorate are more right wing inclined than the Germans. Presumably because UKIP got 2% of the vote...or voices...or something.

That germany trying to implement a cap on asylum seekers isn't a shitty thing to do. And for clarity, we have no such thing, because its a shitty thing to do.

Got it.

Last edited:

bainteor

Banned
Edit: Shit! @bainteor's gonna get a fuckload of agrees!!

One thing I have always despised is ignorance, because it leads to hatred of others. Sadly it is something I am all too familiar with, especially on FreddysHouse.

I wouldn't worry though, I only posted because I felt an overwhelming sense of duty to do so. You shan't hear any more of me, as I aware of what this forum thinks of me.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Afraid you are going to have back that claim up with evidence.

To be clear, you are suggesting the Tories want to boot people out of the country, purely based on race and that people voted for them in such large numbers they gained office?

To be fair, they are far right compared to the opposition.

Job

I don't post on these forums much anymore, for obvious reasons, but I feel obliged to comment and say that you are one of the least-informed, clueless posters on this subject I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Please stop and try to educate yourself.
You are right..its Poland as well...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
One thing I have always despised is ignorance, because it leads to hatred of others. Sadly it is something I am all too familiar with, especially on FreddysHouse.

I wouldn't worry though, I only posted because I felt an overwhelming sense of duty to do so. You shan't hear any more of me, as I aware of what this forum thinks of me.

If you made posts like this before and not like a moron in the third person speak you may have actually been accepted...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, people would still laugh at him.

One of lifes losers, unfortunately.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If you made posts like this before and not like a moron in the third person speak you may have actually been accepted...

Maybe not. I always have this vision of him finishing of typing posts with a flourish like Mozart finishing a sonata. Then stepping away from the PC and flouncing out of the room. In a cape.

There's definitely a "these mortals have no idea of my GENIUS" vibe going on. Which is hilarious.

Job

Im still in awe of the EU spending decades building such a noble idea, borderless, common goals, sensible rules, diversity...and then destroying the entire fucking thing by letting in a bazillion migrants againt the wishes of 95% of the citizens, and now we are back to a situation worse than before WW2.
Borders shutting down, fences going up, fascist and racists in power, countries openly defying brussels, safe spaces for women, dead bodies in the med....it could hardly get worse.
You cant keep pointing at the noble ideals of the EU as some shining light the UK is foolishly abandoning, when it has totally fucked it up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, no, no, everyone loves everyone, especially the Germans and Austrians.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Im still in awe of the EU spending decades building such a noble idea, borderless, common goals, sensible rules, diversity...and then destroying the entire fucking thing by letting in a bazillion migrants againt the wishes of 95% of the citizens, and now we are back to a situation worse than before WW2.
Borders shutting down, fences going up, fascist and racists in power, countries openly defying brussels, safe spaces for women, dead bodies in the med....it could hardly get worse.
You cant keep pointing at the noble ideals of the EU as some shining light the UK is foolishly abandoning, when it has totally fucked it up.
Basically, EU was fine until Putin started telling us stuff.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Starting to get sick of politics now tbh, it's just been a rollercoaster ride of pure shit for the last 1-3 years. My wife is from Belgium so I had a vested interest in Brexit you could say as she faced the possibility of being deported (depending on how the Government decided to use her and people like her like Bargaining chips) I just wish it would all fuck off now quite frankly. Whether its Brexit or a 2nd Referendum to put an end to all it I couldn't give 2 shits as long as its over and done with now.

Job

Im sorry, been looking for your counter argument...seems you just posted, 'you dont know what youre talking about', and left it at that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Starting to get sick of politics now tbh, it's just been a rollercoaster ride of pure shit for the last 1-3 years. My wife is from Belgium so I had a vested interest in Brexit you could say as she faced the possibility of being deported (depending on how the Government decided to use her and people like her like Bargaining chips) I just wish it would all fuck off now quite frankly. Whether its Brexit or a 2nd Referendum to put an end to all it I couldn't give 2 shits as long as its over and done with now.

She wont be deported, stop listening to scare mongers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They should never have been subjected to that uncertainty in the first place. Their rights should have been unilaterally guaranteed and the things they most fear taken off the table at the very first opportunity - regardless of what the EU did. We're supposed to be in control of our country right? We could and should have done that.

But we lack class and the powers that be give zero fucks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They should never have been subjected to that uncertainty in the first place. Their rights should have been unilaterally guaranteed and the things they most fear taken off the table at the very first opportunity - regardless of what the EU did. We're supposed to be in control of our country right? We could and should have done that.

But we lack class and the powers that be give zero fucks.

They never were subject to uncertainty.

Sources man, sources.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

We're not sure, she rang the Belgian embassy in London and they literally said "It's still uncertain" despite her being married to a brit, living here since 2007, 2 kids and working.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yet she is married to a UK national, so gains residency through that.

And has lived here for X amount of years so gains residency through that.

And she is a member of the EU at X years before we fucked them off so gains residency through that.

Triple decker resident Y2KIRL

So....er....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You will have sources too then?!

Or?

Rampant panic in the idiot media doesn't count as a source, btw.

I think its comes down to brain farts on social media again. Some fuckwit starts on about OMG I MIGHT GET KICKED OUT BOOH HOO

Some idiots "like" it or whatever.

It suddenly becomes a thing in the vapour chamber.

Meanwhile, government are all, wait mates, we literally haven't even commented on it, let alone decided anything. Chill hte fuck out.

Idiots on facebook: OMG we are doomed OMG.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A fuck up from a 20k a year administrator.

Not a new government policy.

Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom